It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lot of lies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Not sure if is the right place, by the way I cut the head to the cow and I will talk.
For a year someone said I was an hybrid gray, but at the end my crypted dna was unlocked and surprise
Reptile
Our society of reptile is called aruel, spelled ar..i tried to contact Steven greer but nothing .
What steps you all advise ? I have lot of powers around time..for joke this month without tech devices..with just words I travelled time and I was in a day ahead. I should be a royal Japanese reptile
edit on 31-8-2020 by delphos87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: delphos87

Prove it. Please go ahead to tomorrow, come back and supply me with the winning Megaball numbers.

Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Please seek professional help,

I wish you Godspeed in dealing with whatever it is,

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Should see his other thread where cars were talking in Italian to him

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other strange event...recorded..cars TALKS and no one seems to understand it.
In Italy there are groups which listen voices and they believe that antennas and satellites create everything... i don't believe at all to this hypotesis...the fact is the system remember everything about you and it is not god

edit on 31-8-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think that talking cars would be more interesting if I had to choose between the two stories.
If I had to choose.
But I am going to skip it for now.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Flagg, it's the right place

I claim you as my brother...being in my family seals your devine protection till a certain day

in my family we like the message of freedom...we get from following Jesus. You are sealed bro of mine......till a certain day

that day.......?.....it's the Day of Redemption.....till then you are sealed by a seal that is not breakable......bro

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I just think you're a Liar.

No one's this dumb and no mental illness can account for this.

Stop lying about all this maybe?

You're a normal human being DEAL WITH IT.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Professionals can't help him, they are liars too!

They'd probably make it worse and ruin this guy by pumping him full of drugs...

The fact you dismiss another human being to the drug asylum so easily shows me you need to be slapped around some too...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The way y'all treat idiots/liars is unacceptable.

This desire to blow it all off and throw drugs or electroshock or lobotomies at ppl that say dumb # you dont agree with.

Way to go completely against free speech...

You need to get all this BS psychobabble out of your minds. It never solved anything and in fact we have more dummies and nutters today per capita than ever before.

My approach is better.
Just confront them on the fact they are knowingly LYING for attention.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

"Bartender! I'll have what he's having!"

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have noticed many with this issue....they have too much time on their hands and not enough hard work..

Easy living and NEVER happy ........only bitchin and judging.....the way of the world today...

Children today for the most part are idiots being raised by idiot parents.....

Do children today even know what a stick is?

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I just think you're a Liar.

No one's this dumb and no mental illness can account for this.

Stop lying about all this maybe?

You're a normal human being DEAL WITH IT.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think I remember we are supposed to address a subject not the person who started the thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well my children know what outdoors is.

I forced them to get outta the house nearly every day. I trust my kids to be safe.

It totally worked out too.

They are level headed and dont go lying to everyone for attention like the OP here.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I think I remember we are supposed to address a subject not the person who started the thread.

This is the exception.

The subject is the OP claiming he is a Reptile alien tho originally he thought he was a Grey.

We all know he is homo sapiens tho.

So the Topic is: The OP is a Liar

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

...The fact you dismiss another human being to the drug asylum so easily shows me you need to be slapped around some too...

I didn't dismiss the OP, I showed genuine concern.

I've been through the system you're referring to, and I agree, it has its shortfalls.

I very much doubt, in a big way, that you'd be the one to 'slap me around'.

No beer emoji for you.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

We all know he is homo sapiens tho.

? How do you know?

]
What about Jeffrey Lash? Just one example.

Dawn Marie believed that Bob, aka Jeffrey Lash, was a legit hybrid alien?” I ask, trying to make sense of what each woman believes.

“One day she came home very emotional and crying. She said, ‘There’s a God, there’s a God, there’s a God.’ I said, ‘OK … what’s going on?’ And she says ‘I saw Bob, and really, he has yellow eyes. He’s got like a reptilian body.’ And I said, ‘How did this happen?’ And she tells me ‘I saw him in the SUV like that.’ And I’m like, ‘OK…’ So, I started being very careful with her, mentally and emotionally. I saw major changes in six weeks that I could not explain. She was devoted to Catherine and Bob,” Laura says, hoping to explain her daughter’s behavior, but not understanding it herself. “It was like she gave up her whole life to do this.”

www.whenthenewsstops.org...#:~:text=DAWN%20MARIE%20VADBUNKER

Lyons knew he lived with her. Lyons was the blonde in the Mercedes Benz that had no license plates. And the green trash bags that she dropped off every night? They were filled with special foods for Lash to eat the next day. According to her lawyer, Robert Cohen, for 31 years Lyons never took a vacation because she wanted to always be there for Lash.
[/quote

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

me too

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, to be sure there are a lot of people behaving weirdly..maybe this is another side effect of COVID-19.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Stuck inside, cowering from a virus that the vast majority of us have been exposed to, all day and night might do that to someone.

Or...

He, or she, really is an alien hybrid...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: smurfy

Stuck inside, cowering from a virus that the vast majority of us have been exposed to, all day and night might do that to someone.

Or...

He, or she, really is an alien hybrid...

VOTE ALIEN HYBRID

In April 2018, Dr Chi approached the Oxford Union to propose a debate on the subject but it was rejected. He has now written a book in Korean, entitled Alien Visitations and the End of Humanity. Dr Chi pointed out the timing of aliens’ appearance coincides with the earth facing major problems, such as environmental catastrophe. He said: ‘It is not only scientists and theologians but also non-human species who appear to be greatly concerned about the survivability of the human species.’ Dr Chi said he had three theories about why aliens would want to produce hybrids with humans. ‘One possibility is that they find our DNA valuable for the preservation of the stock. ‘Secondly, to create species which can survive in the future climate condition.

Read more: metro.co.uk...

Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join