So much hypocrisy in this OP, let's go down the list:
1. You can't do a lot of reading on both sides on ATS because the political forums are 99.9% right wing. So don't know what you're talking about
getting a left perspective on these political forums.
2. A peaceful caravan and one bag egg gets the whole caravan labeled. You didn't link who said what about the caravan, but your point is exactly what
the right does, blanket statements smearing whole groups: the left, protestors, voters, POC, immigrants, LGBTQ.
3. Freedom vs oppression. Wow that's what protests have been about for 100+ years. In every country.
4. Buffalo police just dealt with a white man holding a knife screaming the N word.
5. BLM/Antifa are terrorists? That's Trump's political agenda. Protestors and rioters are not listed here:
Property damage, looting, arson, graffiti all have their own legal definitions.
Just like all the right wing people in jail now or facing trial that you are hoping they get charged on the crimes they committed and not charges that
is some stretch of the imagination.
6. Supporting death of your brothers and sisters, right wingers on here have written numerous times they do. While in reality the left wants justice
reform not death. For example I've read on here that Jacob Blake should have got 8 shots. There's a lot of violent gruesome things written on here
about the left.
7. The narrative is both parties and media are smearing the other one. There is not one narrative, there's at least two.
8. Trump's help to the cities brought more problems. His secret police was insanity. I thought cities were suing the federal government for that.
9. BLM are burning the country to the ground? No that is climate change doing that. Rioters are setting things on fire but literally burning the
country to the ground is a joke. Mass acreages is catching on fire due to climate change. BLM are protesting because they don't want to work? They're
protesting for systemic justice reform and police reform. Keep in mind 18 million people are on unemployment, plus many more jobless.