It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and Facts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've done alot of reading of other members point of views and feeling regarding the blm/antifa left vs right situation. As I enjoy and respect my liberties and freedoms I side with many on here. But let's speak some truth.

To many have justified the man murdered in Portland by saying he was spraying mace and it was self defense. I will post this video again and listen EXTREMELY careful to what is said before the gunshots. I will not write it verbatim. But it goes along the lines of...
"We found one or some"....
That implies the deceased was no longer fighting with anybody and was possibly trying to get away...
"Get it out"... And... "Right here?"...
Suggesting get the gun a shoot, as another asked "here" it was followed by a "yes" and then gunshots.

So a man was hunted down and killed like a dog, "self defense" some call it. Now if this man was spraying mace purposefully he deserved to go to jail. Not murdered. Premeditated at that.

There is more said that the subtitles in the second video.

Just to be clear this thread is not only about this shooting. But who here can honestly say that was self defense? If you truly believe that you are unable to see the truth and are only spreading lies. There are also videos of antifa taunting and making fun of the man after he's dead.

The Truth is 2 nights ago over 5000 people supported trump peaceful. But others on here use this 1 bad egg, because of maceing people, to say the Trump convoy wasn't peaceful. That is called a Lie. All while ignoring the fact that these people were instigated repeatedly and held there resolve.

Now to the left vs right. Too many say it's a left vs right issue and that is not 100 percent true but is partially. It has boiled down to good vs bad. Freedom vs oppression. What side of the isle you sit on matters no more. We are killing each other and for what? Everyone "should" know right from wrong.

The Truth is many ignore this basic human trait to fit there narrative. As in saying this man deserved to die, that is called being bad, evil, Un-American.

If you support the death of your brothers and sisters, solely on your political view you are part of the problem.

How can some sit there and say it was wrong to shoot a man resisting arrest, while holding a knife, while getting in a car with children, while reaching for a gun. But it's ok to murder a man that was no longer a threat and in all honesty was probably trying to leave the area. This is called delusional. You can't have it both ways. Can you not see the hypocrisy in yourselves?

The Truth is, it doesn't matter what lead up to the deaths, all that matters is if it can be spun to fit your narrative. And let's be honest that narrative is to make Trump and his supporters look bad, plain and simple.

The Truth is you do NOT see Trump supporters burning down and looting there cities, while turning them into warzones. Why is that? The Truth is most Trump supporters are live and let live, hard working people who just want to live there lives. And there are many people on the other side that are the same way, peaceful.

The Truth is these BLM/Antifa are nothing but terrorist. They are literally burning this great country to the ground for no reason, other than they don't want to have to work for anything, it should all be free, and if I can't have it, nobody can. If your not on my side your the enemy and deserve to be killed. And people on this site not only support this behavior but somehow justify it.

If you are supporting blm/antifa, please wake up. This will not end well. And I will explain why with truth and Facts. It will end up boiling down to a war of good vs bad.
The good will win. The bad will lose. People are already starting to take things into there own hands, for obvious reasons. I along with many many others do NOT want to fight our countrymen. But if this keeps spreading and makes it into our neighborhoods and our families are at risk we will fight. "Don't tread on me"

I'm tired of reading the right is foaming out the mouth to fight when that is completely untrue. If that were true it would already be going down. People ignore the fact that there are already small militias across the US embedded in democratic cities. But the right wants war? Yet another lie. The good people will not fight unless there is no choice, the bad have already begun.

People will point to 1 right extremest and declare he speaks for us all. I've seen it over and over, using 1 bad egg to describe an entire group. Meanwhile the many THOUSANDS of bad eggs destroying this country are ok and are further justified because of the 1 bad egg. That is borderline insanity. I don't judge ALL Dems because of these terrorist.

The Truth is simple, if you bring the fight to someone's front door they will defend themselves and rightfully so.

I see time and time again people twisting others posts leaving 1 liners and when challenged with facts and truth. Poof they disappear from the thread. So let's clear up some things so we don't have to go over it for the 1000th time

Trump has offered help to these cities and states repeatedly. THEY refuse his help. Be mad at THEM for not accepting it. The old trump isn't doing anything 1 liner card is used up and debunked, it won't work here.

This is no longer about race, that card is used up and won't work here.

Blaming 1 bad person is used up and won't work here. I don't judge ALL Dems because of the THOUSANDS out there creating chaos. You are still my brother's and sisters. But it seems many do the exact opposite because of 1 bad Rep.

So who here supports BLM/Antifa and there actions? I would like to have an honest truthful debate with only the facts, to understand your point of view and why you support this movement that is destroying our great nation. I want to understand how you justify such behavior. I want to understand how this is all President Trump's fault, if that's how you feel. If I can get through to just 1 person it would all be worth it. I want people to truly understand WE DO NOT WANT WAR. We just want to live our lives.

Now I understand there are bigger and darker powers at play in all of this. But that is not what this thread is about. As I've said before, if you refuse to be a pawn, the elite can't play there game. And please I don't want to talk about 5g, WHO, or Vaccines that are causing all of this. That deserves its own thread by the person who has put in so much effort and hard work.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Ah, peaceful protests of the left. We weep for these victims. We're holding back, but we can't hold it forever. Believe me, this is a war the radical left won't win. Don't make us retaliate. We don't want to. We want to eat, drink, and be merry.

Where in God's holy snatch is the damn national guard?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Ah, peaceful protests of the left. We weep for these victims. We're holding back, but we can't hold it forever. Believe me, this is a war the radical left won't win. Don't make us retaliate. We don't want to. We want to eat, drink, and be merry.

Kneeling and holding a fist in the air last time I saw them. I think calling in State Troopers would be the best option at this point. Those turd mayors can't make them stand down.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Someone involved took that video and uploaded it. Is there no way the authorities can discover who owns the device that uploaded that video to the internet?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Kneeling and holding a fist in the air last time I saw them. I think calling in State Troopers would be the best option at this point. Those turd mayors can't make them stand down.

The Guard was? Not the members I know. State troopers would be overrun in a second. Call in regulars then before the militia gets involved and things get as bloody as the seventh ring of hell.
edit on 31-8-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Your right, we can't hold back forever. And if things continue the way they are, we will be left no choice but to fight for our very lives. I don't want that. But we all know as soon as it starts. They will all be pointing at us, like we started this. It's a lose lose, except the fighting part of course

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I honestly don't know. But on the thread about the shooting they know exactly who did it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

There are also videos of antifa taunting and making fun of the man after he's dead.

That shows what total pieces of sh!t they are.

Your OP is entitled Truth and Facts, but truth and facts dont matter to the left. They live in an alternate reality.
Disagree with them, and you're the enemy. You deserve to die.
This is their mindset, from the scumbag 'protestors' in the streets, right up to D.C.
edit on 31-8-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Well, finially someone on this site who is worthy of being labeled by me as a fellow human being.

Don't get me wrong - there are others but few and far between.

You would think this common sense you are speaking would be abundant but troubled times we live in if not downright evil.

As a avid trump supporter it sickens me he has not taken action to date?????????

What i like about all these threads is that they expose the deadbeats for who they are and the scary part is we are surrounded if not saturated by disgusting human beings hell bent on killing, defending killing and thoughts of killing.

Although your flogging a dead horse here at ATS appealing to members humanity and common sense the flip side to the coin is that rational well seated individuals like your goodself also get exposed for their humanity.

I agree 100% with everything you said. All that was left to do was sing your praises.

Hope your patient and thick skinned - you'll need to be.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

And it's really bothering me. I have to at some point explain all of this to my wife and put stress on her that war may break out. My son primarily lives with his mother but would not be safe in that household. So of things do kick off I have to make the choice to literally go and take my son from his mother to protect him. It's extremely disturbing to me that I have started planning these scenarios out.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I feel any day now I’ll be reading about a mass murder of protestors for retaliation. Hope I’m wrong, but I’d avoid these protests at all costs if you aren’t ready to put your life on the line.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The Guard was? Not the members I know. State troopers would be overrun in a second. Call in regulars then before the militia gets involved and things get as bloody as the seventh ring of hell.

In Minneapolis they were. I disagree about State boys being overrun, they're ten times as tough as local police. At least down here in the south they are.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

In Minneapolis they were. I disagree about State boys being overrun, they're ten times as tough as local police. At least down here in the south they are.

Don't get me wrong, they're tough. I was talking numbers. Maybe you're right though. Riot gear can go a long way. The Guard would be necessary in my opinion because of the firepower involved.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
All people in these riot and loot zones who identify as Democrat need to be drug tested period 😎

Especially the elected and appointed and hired officials 😎

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
Thank you for that I appreciate it. I've always felt that if you do the right things in life everything else falls into place. Good hearted humans usually stick together and can spot others.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Problem is the Governors like the Mayors are Democrats and can't insult BLM by allowing any peacekeeper to step in and stop it. This has become and is now an official civil war Democrats have declared on their fellow citizens and the nation. Fortunately, it is only being fought right now in Democratic run states and cities.

But if/when Trump is re-elected the Democrats will most likely step up the war, and say it is the fault of conservatives.

But if/when Biden is elected we will see oppression and suppression of speech and thought that make what the cancel culture is doing look like school yard bullying, it will look more like Stalin/Mao/Castro in the oppression and suppression of "incorrect thought and speech". We will be looking at promised by Biden and Harris: governmental control of the everyday lives of American citizens (they have already promised us: sky high taxes; government controlling your health care; government controlling who gets a higher education and who doesn't - like in every country with "free" college; the end of energy independence and relying on the rest of the world for energy so they can control us, etc.)

As we all know by now BLM was endorsed and made an official part of the Democratic Party at their 2016 DNC convention. The Democrats won't and feel they can't let the Police, the State Troopers, the National Guard or Federal troops stop the BLM riots/looting/terrorizing.

HARD TRUTH: Yes, the riots/looting/terrorizing came 100% at the end of BLM riots. The BLM "peaceful protests" that ended in extended violence/terror/destruction all began with a BLM, Democratic Party protest. So the Democratic Party owns the riots/looting/violence/terror/destruction.

ANTIFA are also far left radicals, liberals, who all vote Democrat, so if you say it was them, they too are Democrat voting and Democrat Governors and Mayors will not do anything to harm them.

Democratic Party run cities just refuse to stop the riots/looting/terrorizing even if it means allowing the terrorizing of residential areas with children crying in their homes and terrorizing citizens on the streets because they don't want to insult their voters.

edit on 8/31/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: ColeYounger

And it's really bothering me. I have to at some point explain all of this to my wife and put stress on her that war may break out. My son primarily lives with his mother but would not be safe in that household. So of things do kick off I have to make the choice to literally go and take my son from his mother to protect him. It's extremely disturbing to me that I have started planning these scenarios out.

I can relate. I have friends and relatives with young ones that I worry about.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The guy in the convoy was spraying pepper spray in open air from a moving vehicle because they were getting pelted with objects. The spray was not concentrated or close enough to anyone to have any real affect. Again, it was a response to being pelted with items being thrown at the cars.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Here you go I found this for you. This is the guy. The bullet wound he has is from a different altercation and ironicly is the reason he was identified. Warning: you will hear nothing but putrid lies coming out of his mouth. He claims people are being sent in to shoot at other people by Trump. And is also complaining that his voice isn't being heard which is funny because every video I see all I hear is them screaming all night long. He plays the hero and the victim.

edit on 8/31/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/31/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
These tensions have been building for a while with all this election stuff going on. Until things are decided, it is reasonable to assume some of this crazy stuff to continue, there is a lot of uncertainty around. For a good heads up, keep yourself, your family and your business safe.

Most Dangerous Month in 2020 & How to Prepare For It

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join