It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top General at Pentagon exposes coup to overthrow President Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: CraftyArrow

The democrats newest war game is to get people used to the idea that Trump will win November 3rd but Biden will ultimately win as more and more mailed in ballots come in.
Obvious fraud is obviously obvious.

LMAO. That’s exactly what the video you posted said. Sorry. I couldn’t download it at the time

Right on, though I don't think it's their new game plan, it appears they have been war gaming this out for a long time. This would explain all the unnecessary COVID lock-downs and riots etc. Anything to keep people away from polling stations.

Mail-in votes invite delays and mischief, it's an invitation to massive voter fraud. They want the ballots to be mailed out automatically to every person, dog and cat whether they are dead or alive.

edit on 2-9-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The planet earth and the human population are going through an important period of transition, from one age to another, from one way of living, doing things to another. Humanity is ready to move beyond working, sleeping, defending, eating and maintaining. No sane person wants war yet the idiots in leadership have been lining their pockets through war games.

The Last President, or 1900, a book written in the 1800s (see Last President ATS) is very curious, indeed. The book begins with a mention of the Chicago Platform, something they don't teach us in school but seems to indicate that the dems were willing to make concessions to the south for continuing slavery. The story depicts a return to the silver standard, mobs with pitchforks in NY and use of the army to protect the wealthy...in the end, the president elect is told he is not needed. hmmmm

The planetary positions, Pluto moving through Capricorn, indicates dissolution of large organizations, structures and governments that no longer serve their purpose. Not unlike a forest fire burning through our government. Gotta do a controlled burn every now and then...even the native peoples knew how to do this. It will conclude when Pluto leaves Capricorn in 2024.

Historically, this is what happened last time Pluto and Saturn were conj in Cap (also provides an idea of what we can expect this time):

In late fall of the year 1894 BCE, Saturn had just transited Pluto at the end of Capricorn, and Jupiter was approaching to do the same. Saturn left the sign before Jupiters transit of Pluto, and there were no retrograde periods to bring them back together. At this time, the ancient city of Babylon was established by Sumu Abum, an Amorite King. The city was small and insignificant, but within a few short generations it grew. By the sixth dynasty, less then 100 years later, the King Hammurabi codefied a series of simple rules and regulations inspired by Samash the Sun god, by adopting previously existing edicts into new socio-economic realities. These regulations inspired by divinity were etched in stone, and have influenced all modern law to this day. (thanks to u/raliberti2)

-------

We are headed for a one world order. It is the only way the Earth can participate in a galactic society. We must get along here, on Earth, to prove we can get along with others instead of bombing them. This is our challenge now. (Not to be confused with a NWO which seems pretty bleak ala 1984, pure fiction for fear)

Kryon says that all world leaders were visited in the 80s. They were given information, choices, admonishments, and they all did what they did. Kryon warned the world leaders at UN presentations about several things, about keeping the planet clean from radioactive waste and taking care of the trees, about energy, medicine and taking care of humanity. Doesn't seem like many took heed.

In 2024, it is said we will be introduce to the hierarchy...Galactic hierarchy. As a planet, we are moving on up.

As for the election, I suggest doing another round of stocking up, to keep one in food until March or so cuz this is gonna be ugly.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
How about it?
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

You should have bolded the first sentence.

At least you offered a quote.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What are you citing that song for? It's not like he's supporting the system with that one.

"The right not to be killed. Murder is a crime, unless it is done by a policeman, or an aristocrat".

"The right to food money, providing of course, you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and, if you cross your fingers, rehabilitation".

"The right to free speech (as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it)".

Very anti-government/anarchist.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Why are you anti rights education?
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

About the Draconians that are feart of the eternity gate or Alex Jones being a mad bastard?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Lol. I was referring to the scary, exciting stuff. Of course AJ is mad. We’re all mad. We just don’t all know it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well you need to be a bit mental these days or they don't let you down the rabbit hole.

After all, to be sane in an insane world, could be considered to be a bit counterproductive.
edit on 2-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The beauty of music....we all see and hear things different.

Personally I think The Bollocks is one of the greatest pieces of music ever recorded.....it blew my mind away when I first heard it way back in '77.
And as the years have passed I appreciate it more and more.

But then again I was one of those who truly hated Pink Floyd and thought Led Zeppelin were the most overrated band of all time.....my opinion on them has only strengthened over time.

It'd be an incedibly boring world if we all liked the same music and saw things the same way.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

No doubt. My post was really just me being frustrated at myself for not getting it. Everyone loves it. Everyone but me.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Know Your Rights was written specifically about the inequalities of the class system in the UK.

But Brody the Shooter man can't even grasp the lyrics of the song he keeps on harping on about in his bizarre attempts to try and claim Strummer was some sort of pro-Second Amendment and civilian militia activist.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who has even the most basic knowledge of the man, his music and his life knows the complete opposite to be true.

If he was still around today I suspect his observations on the current events would be pretty #ing scathing to say the least.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Many say they get it but the reality is they don't.

The Bollocks has layers and depths to it that so many didn't really quite get back then....and many others just over think and over analyse it.

Both Lydon and Strummer were/are geniuses....the both said it like they saw it, just through completely different eyes.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Of course I could have directed him towards the obvious like Clampdown and White Man in Hammersmith Palais but that would have too easy, not as much fun....and he's in so much denial that I think he'd still believe his own delusions.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Why are you anti rights education?
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

I think you're missing the entire point of that song.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Never mind Guns on the Roof or Charlie Don't Surf.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Nope
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Guess you're not getting the irony of that song at all...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nope
You don't understand punk rock
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
You don't understand punk rock

Oh, I guess not, why don't you explain the lyrics in detail for us.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Perhaps thats why there is an issue.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join