It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top General at Pentagon exposes coup to overthrow President Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Grasp away mate, Jones is a menace to reality, and then some.

The man simply prays on people's misplaced fears and woes for profit and monies.

How much are they Rolex watches hanging off his wrist one has to wonder?

And have you seen the other crazy new age off the wall bulltard products he attempts to punt whilst claiming the sky is falling?

The Mans a joke and then some, and not a funny ha'ha one at that.
edit on 31-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well his Bone Broth has got to be better than the bath salts hes snorting, so there might be that.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Alex Jones serves a purpose, he helps to identify the loons in society based on who follows him.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It was about 2 or 3 weeks ago maybe? There was an open letter from the same bunch of nut jobs pushing the Trump impeachment rubbish. It was calling for the military to step in and remove Trump after the next election. Good to hear General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff come out and say no.

Yup, seen that too.

www.yahoo.com...

America's most senior general has declared the military will not intervene if Donald Trump were to decline to leave the White House following a disputed US election. In a letter to Congress, Mark Milley, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said he did not envisage soldiers playing any role if Republicans and Democrats did not agree on the result.

And to answer the OP's question. Yes, I'll definitely be voting and it will be in person and it will be for Trump. Would never consider throwing my vote away with the mail-in scam the dems are trying to push.
edit on 31-8-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Its your head, keep it in the sand all you want.

So to get back on topic, you sound upset that General Milley is not signing up to this coup attempt?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If I'm honest i prefer Warners "Looney Tunes" as opposed to Jones's particular brand of madbastardness.
edit on 31-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
NOPE

Federal government broke that # up....after ONE death....

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: DeathSlayer

NEVER has there been riots ongoing for over 3 months in USA.

Wasn't their extended unrest during periods of the Vietnam War? More confined to campuses back then, but still . . .

Cheers

Pray expand on your thoughts here.

There was a lot of civil unrest. I'm not sure how continuous the longest period was, but it was certainly more than one incident in which a person died. Watts and Kent State come to mind as examples in which death occurred.

Watts aside, I don't think many neighborhoods burned, certain facilities on campuses (ROTC buildings) got targeted.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Paranoia. The American passtime.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

If my heads in the sand then jones is up his own arse.

I dont think you have to sign up for coup attempts.

I mean they dont put a sheet of paper on the wall, its not volleyball tryouts ffs.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Alex Jones?

He's up there on the same crazy pedestal as David Icke.

Alex Jones is not the source. Alex Jones has the source.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Its your head, keep it in the sand all you want.

So to get back on topic, you sound upset that General Milley is not signing up to this coup attempt?

What coup attempt?

It's a hypothetical situation in where the outcome of the presidency is in doubt and/or Trump refuses to yield the office of President.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

This election will probably be the last for a U.S. president....

How many times have we heard this?

I have been around since the 50's.....seen riots before in U.S. ......NEVER this bad and I have NEVER seen the mass destruction in the streets like this before..... not state wide but NATION WIDE.

NEVER has there been riots ongoing for over 3 months in USA.

How soon we forget. The 60's riots were just as destructive and frequent as today.

Any American of a certain age remembers the race-related riots that tore through U. S. numerous cities in the 1960s. Between 1964 and 1971, civil disturbances (as many as 700, by one count) resulted in large numbers of injuries, deaths, and arrests, as well as considerable property damage, concentrated in predominantly black areas.

Although the United States has experienced race-related civil disturbances throughout its history, the 1960s events were unprecedented in their frequency and scope. Law enforcement authorities took extraordinary measures to end the riots, sometimes including the mobilization of National Guard units. The most deadly riots were in Detroit (1967), Los Angeles (1965), and Newark (1967). Measuring riot severity by also including arrests, injuries, and arson adds Washington (1968) to that list. Particularly following the death of Martin Luther King in April 1968, the riots signaled the end of the carefully orchestrated, non-violent demonstrations of the early Civil Rights Movement.

Linky

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Alex Jones?

Yeah yeah... Alex didn't build the gay bomb either, maybe some of those supplements will stop me morphing into a gay frog?

The dizzy bastard puts that much spin on things he could be a ballerina.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Some journalists he has seem okay, but others are also very unprofessional and bias like paul joseph Watson. The type of oeople that promote fox news while saying everything is an evil democrate conspiracy right diwn to veganism

I gave up reading infowars when they pushed economic doom and gloom while selling prepper kits. Then at the same time started pushing religious articles.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yep. And sometimes he’s right.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Throw that much crap at the wall and some of it sticks.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Alex Jones?

Hard to trust when only alex jones has access to the source material.

I can't find a source other than alex.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

What coup attempt?

“. . . All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic”: An Open Letter to Gen. Milley

We do not live in ordinary times. The president of the United States is actively subverting our electoral system, threatening to remain in office in defiance of our Constitution. In a few months’ time, you may have to choose between defying a lawless president or betraying your Constitutional oath. We write to assist you in thinking clearly about that choice. If Donald Trump refuses to leave office at the expiration of his constitutional term, the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order.

It continues with other stuff.
edit on 31-8-2020 by kwakakev because: added news report and comment

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
The internet is full of sites showing the democrats treasoning intentions in overthrowing the U.S. government BUT what Too many ATS members want to be spoon fed....feed yourself.

Too many ATS'ers don't need to listen to posturing like this, we'll make our own minds up thanks, and you nor AG have any influence on the subject.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I think you, like a good deal of others, don't understand what the word 'coup' means.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join