It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top General at Pentagon exposes coup to overthrow President Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The internet is full of sites showing the democrats treasoning intentions in overthrowing the U.S. government BUT what the Demorats have done is sedition. They attempted to convince the pentagon to support their actions against the Commander-in-chief and his administration. Check the internet for yourself.

I have been waiting for someone to post this info CLEARLY to ATS members and have not seen it posted about the Pentagon exposing the left to acts of sedition.

Too many ATS members want to be spoon fed....feed yourself.

Need a few links?

LINK

There are many more available.....

This election will probably be the last for a U.S. president....

I have been around since the 50's.....seen riots before in U.S. ......NEVER this bad and I have NEVER seen the mass destruction in the streets like this before..... not state wide but NATION WIDE.

NEVER has there been riots ongoing for over 3 months in USA.

This should be "THE SIGN" for us all but it is not enough for some....

If you think these riots are a big deal over a few men (and one woman) being killed/murdered? ...... Wait until 3 November 2020.....shootings/killings should start around 15 November 2020.....latest the shootings start December when votes are still not fully counted.....

Do NOT mail in your vote. If this election means anything to you.....get off your butt and walk into the polling station and PHYSICALLY VOTE at the ballot booths provided.

Do you plan to vote this election? If so how?

edit on 31-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Voting for the first time. In person.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Do you plan to vote this election?

No mate. Not supposed to either.
Not a citizen.

This is like looking at the slowest train wreck possible .... but goodness, it is a real big wreck!

Do you have the remote?

Hit fast forward if you don't mind. This farting around is annoying.

Three months !!!

The Second does no good if it just sits on a wardrobe.

Thanks for the thread. It hits Karen right on the noggin.

P

edit on 31/8/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I have been waiting for someone to post this info CLEARLY to ATS members and have not seen it posted about the Pentagon exposing the left to acts of sedition.

If you have a story you want people to see...you show them the information. Present it with clear, irrefutable facts and reliable sources.

It’s probably not a good idea to ridicule your audience and follow it up with a link that says “Alex Jones” in the first sentence and has a banner across the top telling me to buy Trump merchandise.
edit on 31-8-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I am not a fan of Alex Jones but he has personnel that are professional journalists. I also provided another link from thousands..... on the internet. Pick your source.

DS

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

If you have a story you want people to see...you show them the information. Present it with clear, irrefutable facts and reliable sources.

It’s probably not a good idea to ridicule your audience and follow it up with a link that says “Alex Jones” in the first sentence and has a banner across the top telling me to buy Trump merchandise.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Alex Jones are you serious? That wingnut is crazy I would not believe him if he told me the sun was going to come up tomorrow. If there was any truth to it the FBI would already be making arrests you cant start a military coop without top brass being involved and by that I mean like the joint chiefs.
edit on 8/31/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Do you work for Pelosi or traitor Obama?

Maybe you are a white BLM supporter?

Like I said in OP there are HUNDREDS of internet postings concerning this info.

But thanks for showing ATS your true colors.....you hate for Alex Jones exceeds your hatred for Trump? However your hate is clear....

Times are changing.......comparing the old with the new? Will NEVER work....

originally posted by: dragonridr

Alex Jones are you serious? That wingnut is crazy I would not believe him if he told me the sun was going to come up tomorrow. If there was any truth to it the FBI would already be making arrests you cant start a military coop without top brass being involved and by that I mean like the joint chiefs.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Wasn't their extended unrest during periods of the Vietnam War? More confined to campuses back then, but still . . .

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Are they hiring? could always use extra cash however that still doesnt make Alex Jones a credible source. And anyone who thinks he is should probably have their head examined.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
NOPE

Federal government broke that # up....after ONE death....

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Wasn't their extended unrest during periods of the Vietnam War? More confined to campuses back then, but still . . .

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Alex Jones?

He's up there on the same crazy pedestal as David Icke.
edit on 31-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

About 700 riots between 1964 and 1971. So we haven't got nearly that bad yet will see,
edit on 8/31/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

2 hours of Info Wars , tasty but that sh*t is bad for your health.

Alex Jones breaks down the Pentagon’s rebuke of the Democrats’ planned election coup of President Trump as their polling slides due to the nationwide Antifa violence. But that isn’t stopping the Democrats from announcing COVID-19 checkpoints as the pretext to impose medical martial law on the population.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Wednesday that checkpoints will be set at entry points to the city, in order to enforce a quarantine order for people coming from states with high rates of Covid-19.
www.wsj.com...

Seems check points are in New York which given the problems they've faced from COVID kinda makes sense , how this is supposed to effect the election or add up to a "Medical Martial Law" only Alex knows I guess.

Info Wars !

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

if fear was traded on wall street, you infowarriors would be billionaires! it's a paradox: you cry all day long over the mass media fake news and at the same time you constantly spread obvious fake news yourself.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

George Soros needs to be hung from the neck until death occurs. Before that happens, good luck.

The elite are orchestrating all of this.

Not one of them have been brought to task.

The media gets to sow confusion by promoting lies.

Why is it still lawful to broadcast propaganda against the american public??????

When do normal people say enough and take control?

Why are police told to stand down?

What is this fahk kerry?

Why are the rich allowed to gamble with citizens lives in whatever this godawful social experiment is?

When will rich elites pay for their sins?

When will rich elites pay for their crimes against us?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It was about 2 or 3 weeks ago maybe? There was an open letter from the same bunch of nut jobs pushing the Trump impeachment rubbish. It was calling for the military to step in and remove Trump after the next election.

Good to hear General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff come out and say no.

As for Alex Jones, you will hear other things the MSM will not say.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Aye, crazy other things like the government are putting chemicals in the water that are turning your frogs gay.

Or Robert Mueller is a demon as well as a pedophile.

Then there are his ludicrous statements alluding towards the Sandy Hook shootings being staged!

Hear plenty of things from that Muppet, not necessarily based on anything other than his own crazy mad fears.
edit on 31-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hey Bones,

Soon......very soon the people in charge in these corrupt states will pay, on a personal level.

There is more than one way to skin a cat. ......

originally posted by: 19Bones79

George Soros needs to be hung from the neck until death occurs. Before that happens, good luck.

The elite are orchestrating all of this.

Not one of them have been brought to task.

The media gets to sow confusion by promoting lies.

Why is it still lawful to broadcast propaganda against the american public??????

When do normal people say enough and take control?

Why are police told to stand down?

What is this fahk kerry?

Why are the rich allowed to gamble with citizens lives in whatever this godawful social experiment is?

When will rich elites pay for their sins?

When will rich elites pay for their crimes against us?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Aye, crazy other things like the government are putting chemicals in the water that are turning your frogs gay.

Then there are his ludicrous statements alluding towards the Sandy Hook shootings being staged!

Hear plenty of things from that Muppet, not necessarily based on anything other than his own crazy mad fears.

You're obviously not ingesting enough of AJ's supplements, I suggest his Bone Broth to start.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They are. All Alex done was read a scientific paper. Why is this Alex fault?

He is deep, deep, deep in the swamp. How did he go on the 9/11 Commission for who he is in bed with?

Then there are his ludicrous statements alluding towards the Sandy Hook shootings being staged

Lot of questions with Sandy Hook. The media blackout did not help the situation. For now Alex has stepped back from that mudpit.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join