It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something odd i captured mowing my lawn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Those are JPEG artefacts, like all the other squares in the image.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

How did it take off?

Did you note the wind direction?

I have seen few silver egg shaped objects over Chicago, nw burbs over O’Hare
flight paths.
They were only noticeable because of the glints reflected from the sun
at around 4 PM which alerted me to the small but quite high object.
It was as high or higher than clouds, since it was obscured by clouds at times.
I noted the wind...these can differ at varying height, and the object seemed more
or less stationary, never accelerating notably, perhaps drifting. Without a tripod, it was pointless
to try to determine any change in position, or even direction. I had mused that I may be
seeing a geostationary sat, but these are insanely high up. Also I wanted to see a plane so I could gauge
by comparison the proximity of altitude. It may have been a silver mylar balloon.
After a while it bored me
so I went back inside to face the crackling sounds of the walls and concomitant high pitched
tones which nearly always precede them by a couple of seconds.

There’s a lot we don’t know about many things.
Thank God for our brave police, firemen, and paramedic
psychiatric henchmen. They don’t mince their intentions either.
My town is a wonderful place.

# 1149

edit on 1-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Man come on I thought we had aiens or maybe big foot mowing your lawn. title is very misleading. Now my question where did it go? did it zoom off just sit there or just disapear?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Those smaller lines just next to the thing..
that is something else, nothing else in the picture have those when contrast attack.
I done my share of picture enhancing to know.
Not saying it is a alien ship by that, just saying there is something more to it then a round object.
could be a mosquito.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

i have no idea about the wind but after flutttering down like a leaf it sat there for a good 10 seconds then than took off at high speed. again not sure what way.

dragon;i will be calling all sorts of news and basically anyone i could to listen to me

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

At high speed? That’s interesting.

Therefore, it traveled how far before you couldn’t see it?
Across the sky? Up, sideways? Down?
Or did the small size, and acceleration cause you to lose sight?

# 1150

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Those are also JPEG artefacts, as you can see that they are aligned with the 8 x 8 grid JPEG compression uses.

The problem with JPEG images is that the algorithm, to achieve high compression rations, uses several tricks to fool us into thinking we are seeing something that ins't really there. One of the things it does is to change colours in adjacent areas, so the simultaneous contrast makes us see things differently.

We can see all those squares in the enhanced version, although this image was saved with a quality of 94 (100 is the maximum), so imagine what happens at higher compression ratios.

That's why I never trust the details of a resized and processed JPEG image.

edit on 1/9/2020 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I saw something similar to this last week around 10:30 AM -ish that was in the sky SW of PDX airport. The jets were taking off and coming in well below it. It stayed in what appeared to be a stationary position for about 30-40 minutes. Multiple people saw it. At first, I thought it was a weather balloon but it didn't move and the nearest launch I could find was in Salem Oregon at 5 pm. Then I began thinking it may be a supernova, rocket launch, Venus, etc. I was at work at the time. Everyone that saw it was trying to figure out what it was. I lost sight of it for about 2 minutes do to my attention being elsewhere and looked back up for it and it was gone. And I am sorry but I have no photos. We are not allowed to have our phones on us while on the clock.

edit on 1-9-2020 by nonnez because: SW . . . not SE

edit on 1-9-2020 by nonnez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Can you send who you captured over to my house to mow my lawn? Tired of paying someone to do it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Can you send who you captured over to my house to mow my lawn? Tired of paying someone to do it.

Mow it yourself you lazy bum. As high as 48 percent of people with a severe Covid reaction are obese.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join