It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators are Angry Because the DOJ Does Not Cut Off Funding of BLM-ANTIFA Terrorists.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Monday, August 31, 2020

The leaders of groups Anti-Fascists (ANTIFA) and Black Lives Matter (BLM) proudly proclaim that their members are behind most of the unrest, and associated murders, riots, and looting, America is experiencing this Summer. They are not shy about claiming responsibility. In fact, they brag about it.

Since it's clear to everyone who monitors their actions, that ANTIFA and BLM are financially supported/funded in some manner, frustration is growing over our DOJ's inability, or unwillingness, to cut off that funding. Either somewhere in the pipeline, or direct at the source, wherever that may be.

Congressional members are growing frustrated and impatient...and rightfully so.

Conservative pressure is mounting on Attorney General William Barr and his Justice Department to ratchet up investigations of violent rioters across the country, specifically to identify those funding and organizing the mayhem.

Rep. Ken Buck, R-Calif., and Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, made weekend appeals for DOJ to take action to cut off funding and logistical support for the groups of rioters that have terrorized and destroyed American cities for months.

“Law enforcement needs to look at the funding of violent criminal activity like this. And national Democrats need to confront it. It’s organized. It’s paid for. It’s violent. It’s not about Black lives or any lives; it’s about anarchy and destruction,” Paul wrote in a Fox News op-ed on Saturday.

The Kentucky senator’s comments came after he and his wife was confronted by an angry mob in Washington DC while leaving President Trump’s nominating convention acceptance speech Thursday night.

Paul said some of activists ended up staying on the same floor of his hotel, furthering his concern for safety.

Buck tweeted his concerns on Sunday, saying it was time for DOJ to follow the money.
More at: justthenews.com...

I don't think Senator Rand Paul and his Wife stayed at a Washington D.C. Motel-6 or Super-8. It was most likely a more upscale hotel. Yet there were BLM-ANTIFA terrorists occupying rooms on the same floor!

And, if you enter Antifa.com into your browser, the JoeBiden.com Cash Donation page is rendered. (WTF?)

Identifying and tracking the money flow(s) should be EASY for our powerful law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

So what could be stopping the U.S. Department of Justice from severing that money flow....or even better, arresting those who are in charge of ANTIFA/BLM funding???

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sounds like a big job for anyone to start looking into all that corruption. I don't expect much of a Democrat party to remain if it is to get cleaned out properly. Will probably be a few Republicans also wrapped up in the mess.

It is tough to get the political will when it is the politicians in the hot seat.
edit on 31-8-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Biden Is Using Rule 13

Biden is blaming Trump for what Biden is doing. Kamala Harris is saying the unrest is going to continue.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Sounds like a big job for anyone to start looking into all that corruption. I don't expect much of a Democrat party to remain if it is to get cleaned out properly. Will probably be a few Republicans also wrapped up in the mess.

It is tough to get the political will when it is the politicians in the hot seat.

Even worse when the leaders of U.S. Federal Law Enforcement have been friends with so many of the corrupt individuals, for decades.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
All roads lead to Barry
"Nugh Said"

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Considering the majority of donations to blm go directly to the Democrats. There isn't a chance in hell they will defund blm. It started with Obama and continues with Joe you ain't black Biden.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
All roads lead to Barry
"Nugh Said"

I'd look more towards his master/handler George Soros.
edit on 31-8-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They're not shy about it because democrat silence has emboldened them. But now that people are waking up and blaming the responsible party behind this, Trump's numbers are coming up in the polls which means only one thing, democrats are switching parties, because they make up half of the polls already.

If you're able to look at the hindsight of bLM and anqueefa, you can see them not only destroying liberal cities but also turning democrats into independents and republicans as these democrat leaders sit back and let it continue.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

There will be more than a few republicans caught up, in my opinion, and rightfully so. If you're against the policies of the current administration then you're not for America.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I am for its people, systems and procedures. I am against the culture of corruption that has found a home in it.

I am for the +3000 Americans that died on 9/11 and a standard of law that protects everyone's rights.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Kenosha police made a ton of arrests, most from out of state.

“As of 12:30 p.m. August 30, 2020 a total of 175 people have been arrested,” the department said. “Of the people processed during this week, 102 listed addresses from outside of Kenosha.”

I know the DoJ has opened an investigation into this stuff, but RICO work takes time. How long did it take them to move on the mob when they went after them?

The wheels of justice turn slowly and even slower if you're untangling a large and well organized organization with ties in high places. You want to make sure your case is air tight. Because in many of these places, like Portland, you're looking at a structure with a sympathetic AG in place. Portland's AG refuses to prosecute charges of rioting for example, so the police can arrest, but they get immediately released to go back out on the streets.

Many of those sympathetic AGs were put in place by groups with a large bankroll. This was all well-coordinated, and it will take a lot of time to unroll what you can and cannot dismantle.
edit on 31-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

And, if you enter Antifa.com into your browser, the JoeBiden.com Cash Donation page is rendered. (WTF?)

I am not up to speed on the legal side of political donation caps from individuals, but that sounds to me like some cynical ploy to get around direct contributions rules.
I also saw an article a couple of weeks back listing rich individuals and corporations who had paid or pledged 6 figure sums directly to BLM or to “other similar organizations”. My cynical side views this as a pay off to leave their corporations and mansions alone, rather than any heartfelt support.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The rioters have their own free food and water trucks. Haul them away. Go back to water cannons.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Donations to BLM go to an organization called Act Blue or something similar which them redirects monies to Democrats.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Maybe the reason they don't do anything is because they (doj) are the ones funding the violence?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, August 31, 2020

So what could be stopping the U.S. Department of Justice from severing that money flow....or even better, arresting those who are in charge of ANTIFA/BLM funding???

-CareWeMust

The answer to your question is highly complex and abstract with lots of logical twists and turns mixed in with legal mumbo-jumbo. That probably explains why you weren't able to figure it out for yourself.

Here, I'll help explain it:

The DoJ can only prosecute individuals reasonably suspected of breaking a specific law.

A private citizen donating money to other private citizens is not breaking any specific law.

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: Gothmog
All roads lead to Barry
"Nugh Said"

I'd look more towards his master/handler George Soros.

Soros is just the middle man.
Think UN
Then think who funded (funds) the UN
edit on 8/31/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
August 31, 2020

INFO UPDATE

DOJ and DHS are "teaming up" to combat Left-Wing unrest.

President Donald Trump said the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security would create a joint program to combat what he called “left-wing” unrest, the day before he visits a Wisconsin city roiled by protests.

Trump met with Attorney General Bill Barr and Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf on Monday before a Monday evening news conference in which he again accused his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, of encouraging violence in several American cities that have seen protests against racial injustice and police brutality.

Trump claimed that Biden, the former vice president, had “given moral aid and comfort to the vandals.”

Barr and Wolf’s agencies, he said, “are announcing a joint operations center to investigate the violent left-wing civil unrest.” He didn’t elaborate on how the operation would work.
Source: www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
My 'guess'/hope is that Barr/DOJ are gathering up just a mountain of evidence against those who are behind this BS.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thing is, they are violent and usually the first to damage property and draw blood.

The simple reality is something will be done, reasonable people are getting really tired of this.

I haven’t been able to fish Kenosha harbor for weeks, because of the curfew.

Oh, and the violence, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join