It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G madness in Japan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: muzzleflash

I have no knowledge of physics. It was never an option in high school or college. I know this is a blind spot in my understanding of the world. It’s one of the main reasons I come to ATS.

All topics are the same in terms of thinking through them. Apply all that you know, ask questions and look up facts then keep applying and refining.

Also learn to trust your instincts more.
Intuition is like 90%+ of every battle.

For me personally I "feel" my way through and trust in that. I don't need to see with my eyes and only use that for confirmation of my hunches afterward.

So I'm reading the physics book via psychic means and then double check the info I unravel.

All information is flowing right through you. Infinite information even. Inside your brain is a receptor that can even interpret the signal in your native tongue.

So I can hold expert arguments and win them on any topic even stuff I never heard of.

It's all about Trusting in yourself and listening to your feelings. Once you develop extreme sensitivity to your feelings you essentially can then develop more precise translation of that ambient background signal flowing thru the universe.

In summary:

You and I don't need to know anything.
In fact the awareness that one knows nothing is critical to opening the door to knowing virtually anything by instinct alone.

It's a paradox so balance is always important.
Do not try. Do.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Remember all information is light.

The data transferred by our devices is EM which is light which is data.

In your cable cords is light flowing. It's pulse determines every color of every pixel on the screen.

Is electricity light?
Yes indeed.
How else can you see it?

Light flows through all things, it's the cosmic background radiation.

Within the energy field around you is an infinite data stream.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
In fact there's only 1 thing in the whole universe.
Light.

All things are light in its many aspects.
E=mc2

That equation says all matter is light condensed.

Light is the only thing that ever existed.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Beware:

There are only two ways to confirm if what you sense is real.

#1 Confirm it physically via observation / experimentation

#2 Run it through all known facts to ensure it makes sense.

If #2 confirm it via #1

But if you don't have #1 yet and #2 adds up perfectly you can commit until #1 pops up.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I live near Florence Oregon.

The 5G is not from my internet provider. It is from my wireless router. My internet is cable internet, and the the router I use is the NETGEAR - Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Everything is light? I knew everything is energy. So light is the most prime energy?
If everything is light does that give much more weight to the simulation hypothesis.
I always thought electricity seemed too “unnatural” to be of nature. Even in lightening form. My intuition always told me electricity was alien. Like witchcraft. So you can imagine how jostled my mind was when I learned that our heart beats on an electrical pulse. Our nervous system runs on electricity. We are electric.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I've always enjoyed your posts here, including this one.

That said, I do hope you're right that 5G will be harmless. Not for me, because by the time it's fully implemented I will be dead and gone.

But I hope my grandchildren will not be made sick by whatever radiation the system emits.

Our telecom industry has not done any tests of their systems for health concerns, and I suspect there is a reason for that.

Will the telecom 5G companies also receive legal immunity from biological harms from their products like Big Pharma received for their vaccine products?

Stay tuned. I'm hoping to be gone by then.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I propose that they are using these energy wave weapons to basically fill the atmosphere with a very annoying signal that is driving us nuts.

Even the smallest things will piss you off more than usual until they turn it off awhile...

I remember having a real boring tech job with tons of time to research on google earth years ago, and I had found quite a few HAARP-like installations all over the world, China US Russia South America, and Japan had the most odd looking one in the mountains that was shaped like a beehive with honeycombs.

My city is definitely full of people who seem pissed off, scared or clueless

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yep. They push crazy 5g theories so they can test beta waves on you. All according to plan.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yes all energy is light.
Electromagnetism.

I wrote this thread specifically to explain that:
Light = Everything

I wrote out the equation and educated everyone on the primary quest of modern physics - to prove this is true then make objects from Light (just like the replicator in Star Trek which will exist soon).

Listen Up ATS You Are Light

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I propose that they are using these energy wave weapons to basically fill the atmosphere with a very annoying signal that is driving us nuts.

Even the smallest things will piss you off more than usual until they turn it off awhile...

I remember having a real boring tech job with tons of time to research on google earth years ago, and I had found quite a few HAARP-like installations all over the world, China US Russia South America, and Japan had the most odd looking one in the mountains that was shaped like a beehive with honeycombs.

My city is definitely full of people who seem pissed off, scared or clueless

There are dozens of facilities utilizing HAARP tech. Maybe 100+ of them now.

They aren't publicized or discussed often and they keep building them without anyone caring.

Yet if you put me in charge of one of these facilities I could piss everyone off within the hour. Just flip a few dials and match brainwaves then blast everyone lol.

It's so easy and likely very effective at disrupting everyone's mental states.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

There are dozens of facilities utilizing HAARP tech

You mean ionospheric heaters?

Maybe 100+ of them now.
Probably not.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yes all energy is light.

No it isn't.
Potential energy is not light.
Heat is not light, though any object which is warmer than absolute zero emits electromagnetic radiation, heat is a form of kinetic energy.

Perhaps you should have said "all electromagnetic radiation (including light) is energy."

edit on 9/9/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is all Light this is very basic Phage.

You took physics but don't hardly know anything. You memorized # but I don't see a lick of critical thinking.

I guess I'm the professor and Ill teach you basic #.

Quote from thread where I already explained this yet you ignored or forgot-

"
Everything that Exists is made of Photonic Light

Scientists work out how create matter from light, to finally prove Einstein’s E=mc2

Physicists in England claim they have discovered how to create matter from light, by smashing together individual massless photons– a feat that was first theorized back in 1934, and has been considered practically impossible until now. If this new discovery pans out, the final piece of the physics jigsaw puzzle that describes how light and matter interact would be complete.

Way back in 1930, British theoretical physicist Paul Dirac theorized that an electron and its antimatter counterpart (a positron) could be annihilated (combined) to produce two photons. Then, in 1934, two physicists — Breit and Wheeler — proposed that the opposite should also be true: That two photons could be smashed together to produce an electron and positron (a Breit-Wheeler pair). In other words, that light can be converted into matter, and vice versa

E=mc^2

That's
c^2=e/m
or
c=√e/m

So Light equals the square root of energy divided by mass.
Meaning?? You = LIGHT

Look up Breit and Wheeler's original paper from 1934 if you're interested."

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So in math we can move things around the = sign.

E=mc^2

Also means

c^2=e/m
or
c=√e/m

Yes it says EM twice when I worked it out but no Phage, Im not going to say all EM = Energy because that doesn't kick enough ass.

I'm gonna say the whole universe is just light. Every particle.

And thankfully all of modern physicists who actually know wtf their talking about are in agreement.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Dude Phage listen.
If you die or something ATS will suck.

Your brain is definitely degenerating but that's ok because I can reverse it.

Honey has been proven scientifically to reverse neurological degenerative disorders like neuropathy Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

Just eat some it will help every organ in your body and it will repair the brain damage.

Look Im sorry I'm real rough with you ok? I don't want to insult you again until you eat that honey and get the brain back in action ok?

Then after a month or two and you're full of life and your noggin is back at full throttle you and I can argue and scuffle to our hearts delight.

Even if you think your fine you should eat that stuff.

I mean cmon C is right there in the equation with E and M.
edit on 9/10/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ponder this...

Why is it the Speed of Light?
Why that value?

What is E=mc2 saying and describing?

That E M and C are interchangeable?
Why is it the SPEED of light tho?

Maybe because the whole equation only describes the 1 thing that exists? So it's SPEED is the value we plug in the equation in order to determine mass or energy values.

I wish Einstein had been more explicit about this.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And yes an in depth physics discussion is warranted because this 5g thing is completely harmless theoretically according to all known decent physics models...

Maybe there's a certain threshold of info that will break everyone thru to the other side where they'll see all maths prove 5g is safe (and really bad ass).

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Everything that Exists is made of Photonic Light

That is not what your source says.
Because light can be turned into matter and vice versa, it by no means means that all matter is light. Nor does it mean that all energy is light.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I remember that. it was 25 MPH.

"MPH"? Mega Peta Hydrogen?

Or did you mean "mph", which signifies 'miles per hour'?

As a sidenote;

K = Kelvin
k = kilo
B = Byte
b = bit
M = Mega
m = miles / milli / meter

So, make sure you use the right size, if you want to communicate in english, or you might end up talking about 'Kelvinbits' when you mean to talk about 'kiloBytes', for example.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join