It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G madness in Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Instead to say that society here is starting to break down.
The mom and pop stores are closing left and right.

The towers are being placed everywhere here and locally and I assume all throughout Japan.

I think it causes many confusions and distortions of the mental capacities of young children that are trying to learn.

These towers are going up in all our neighborhoods SoftBank and internet service is behind all this plus in TT and the other services like Yahoo but why are they doing this because they know it distorts it confuses it it does harm to the mental capacity of young children.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No, it's them internal-combustion auto-mobile-vehicles. Everyone knows that if you go faster than 45 miles per hour, the air will be sucked from your lungs and you will die! There is nothing wrong with the horse and cart, so why try and replace it!

edit on 30/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Making my peace with that really takes a load off my mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It's not 5g.

Please guys do we need to go back to physics 101?

5g waves pass right through you and only the tiniest fraction might hit an atom.

However ULF and ELF waves generated by various govt techs can affect your mind and drive you insane. It's scientifically proven. Sound familiar to reality today?

They had HAARP and other facilities a long time ago that can broadcast these beams over vast regions.

Your brainwaves are from .1hz to 30hz.
Ultra low frequency.

Them broadcasting on that band will directly interfere with you various brainwave functions.

Causes you to feel annoyed and upset but since you think it's just you it flows and gets worse and worse.

Once you find out they are intentionally using energy waves to frustrate you subconsciously you will handle it much better and not get angry so easy.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I
I think it causes many confusions and distortions of the mental capacities of young children that are trying to learn.

It makes the internet quicker.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
HAARP, ELF, and Mind Control

I'm guessing 5g is a planted fake conspiracy to get everyone to conveniently forget about how HAARP does what y'all think 5g towers do but it is way stronger and covers way more area.

In reality 5g can't cause hardly any damage. The frequency is too high.

Low frequency is what we need to be concerned about. Dont let the Pentagon throw everyone off track here....

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
It's not 5g.

Please guys do we need to go back to physics 101?

5g waves pass right through you and only the tiniest fraction might hit an atom.

However ULF and ELF waves generated by various govt techs can affect your mind and drive you insane. It's scientifically proven. Sound familiar to reality today?

They had HAARP and other facilities a long time ago that can broadcast these beams over vast regions.

Your brainwaves are from .1hz to 30hz.
Ultra low frequency.

Them broadcasting on that band will directly interfere with you various brainwave functions.

Causes you to feel annoyed and upset but since you think it's just you it flows and gets worse and worse.

Once you find out they are intentionally using energy waves to frustrate you subconsciously you will handle it much better and not get angry so easy.

Thanks for posting.

Here in Japan that television daily broadcast how life is in Japan it's becoming very strange it's like they have to have to men that dress up like women and this is on primetime TV actually during the day too and the bounsweet I can't tell if it's a man or a woman.
it's beginning to be a very confused world that we're living in.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

"But perhaps the most exotic form of geophysical warfare concerns tampering with the electrical behavior of the ionosphere. Techniques for disturbing radio communication by “punching holes” in the ionosphere with nuclear explosions have been long discussed. So, too, have proposals for opening up lethal windows in the ionosphere to let in the short wavelength ultraviolet radiation which is known to damage biological systems, causing skin cancers in man and damage to crops. What is new, is the suggestion that the natural wave-guide between the ionosphere and the Earth could be used to propagate very low frequency (VLF) radiation through it in such a way as to affect the electrical behavior of individuals’ own brain activity." - New Scientist Magazine 1976

The photo clip from New Scientist is on that link above about HAARP ...
edit on 8/31/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I propose that they are using these energy wave weapons to basically fill the atmosphere with a very annoying signal that is driving us nuts.

Even the smallest things will piss you off more than usual until they turn it off awhile...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You are spreading disinformation.

link

GreenMedInfo

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm already a mental without any of these waves, so basically, now I'm completely fkd?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There are RF signals on so many frequencies everywhere, it's already like the atmosphere is a microwave oven.

I have a number of radios and monitor the air waves. The one portable radio I have (an old Patrolman from the mid 70s), picks up nine frequencies along with AM & FM. I have a Baofeng I use to monitor local chatter from EMS to local businesses and ham operators on VHS and UHF. I listen to the CB as well. With all that going through the air, you still have cell phone towers, household WiFi signals and interference from almost every piece of electronic equipment in the house (including the house wiring).

On my home I have a tin roof and aluminum siding that I grounded to the actual physical ground effectively making my place a Faraday cage. I operate the computer I use for a private WiFi LAN 24-7, but I have placed it in a closet lined with foil to reduce the RF interference from the computer and monitor while letting the WiFi antenna freely broadcast. I have similar plans for my desktop at my work desk.

Doing this reduces the interference when I'm monitoring my radios that will pick up the noise easily. Car AM radios and mobile CB radios pick up a lot of crap and can help identify RF sources while driving around your community. Cheap portable multi-band radios can pick up RF from appliances and house wiring and can be used to sweep your home.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No, it's them internal-combustion auto-mobile-vehicles. Everyone knows that if you go faster than 45 miles per hour, the air will be sucked from your lungs and you will die! There is nothing wrong with the horse and cart, so why try and replace it!

I remember that. it was 25 MPH.
faster than a hores can run.
no one died!
Now? they say you can not go faster than light speed.
they never learn.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I upgraded my home network to 5G a couple of months ago. The only thing we're experiencing is seamless streaming in every room of the house.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

link

GreenMedInfo

Explain why radio waves go through me every day but there are no major noticable health effects?

Yet you think jacking that wave up to an even higher frequency will increase effects tho it's clear it has less a chance to hit anything in your body?

I understand fully 10 million of you wholeheartedly believe 5g is harmful but I took 2yrs of honors physics and I was taught about the EM spectrum and how stuff on the left doesn't touch you yet stuff on the right can cause cancer and kill you like gamma rays.

Y'all are disputing conventional physics by saying that everything I know about radios effects on biology is wrong suddenly and now radio can harm you greatly???

Can someone please fill in the gaps and explain to me scientifically how what is essentially a Wi-Fi radio wave can ever harm me at all? How does it touch me?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

link

GreenMedInfo

Electromagnetic Energy can be anything from a beam of light, to xrays, gamma, or WiFi radio. It could even just be a magnetic field.

Yes the science is true EMF can hurt you. Like half of the spectrum is deadly if exposed to enough.

Like if I could make a Gamma ray gun and fire a powerful beam it would melt any person into a pile of goo.

But if I fire radio waves on you there are almost no noticible effects.

Visible light is more energetic and dangerous than radio waves.

Explain what the # radio waves are please.

I think you're all way too paranoid and need to take Physics 101 again.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Mr. Icke is that you?

It's sound pal the lizards are not going to fry your brain via 5G directional microwave antenna.

If we are honest, holding a smartphone handset, to your head, exposes you to far more radiation than these towers ever will, unless you are apt to climb the thing for a hug.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Forgive me I know my greatest weakness is my arrogance.

So let's fix me and eliminate the BS im brainwashed into.

I believe I know science better than pretty much anyone so teach me how the radio waves in a 5g device magically alter all the laws of physics and make xrays look tame in comparison?

Argue me out of my pit of ignorance.

And dont just walk away after posting a link because I don't think y'all even understand your links or question them enough.

I believe I can get your links and reverse them back on you.

So please use logic and scientific explanation to educate my ignorant rear on 5g dangers.

Understand I'm not gonna be easy.
But I will listen and think and question.

So if you're right about 5g, you can easily convince me. I'm not dumb and I always leave room to change and Grow.

So teach me.
I just think y'all are wrong on a technical basis at this point.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I'm guessing 5g is a planted fake conspiracy to get everyone to conveniently forget about how HAARP does what y'all think 5g towers do but it is way stronger and covers way more area.

Low frequency is what we need to be concerned about. Dont let the Pentagon throw everyone off track here....

so now students at University of Fairbanks are controlling minds.

I wonder what class that is.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so now students at University of Fairbanks are controlling minds.

I wonder what class that is.

Not exactly. The link is an example not provided as the Bible.

It is only theoretical that using ULF you could control someone. And then it's a very LOOSE sense of the word.

Basically what I do is tweak a beam till that matches specific brainwave functions like "anger" and then hit your brain with it.

This obviously can't force your brain to match the Anger wave but if you aren't aware you may think that Anger wave is your own mind.

If you think its your anger you will just keep repeating the Anger brainwave on your own even after I take the beam off you.

This one attack could change the whole course of your life because you thought that was your anger.

However, being aware this is an outside force you can ignore it (it is just background radiation at that point once purposely ignored) and your brainwave functions will continue operating as normal and not be induced into mistakenly mimicking the outside beam attacking them.

Currently we don't have the tech to replicate specific intricate thoughtforms or feelings but this primitive rudimentary variant of it can recreate basic emotional states like fear, hate, love, etc.

In like 2050 it will be widely distributed and well worked out. We will be able to put EEG type nodes around us and it will record your Dreams in full color and sound on a computer chip for you to share online and watch. Your DREAMS are recordable!!!

Bill Gates is super into this and has some primitive dream recordings already. It's garbage quality but it IS a working tech that in 30 years will be much more refined and used everywhere.

I will walk into a store and I can order products just by thinking and even communicate with others by purely thinking.

That's because our brainwaves are this easy to read and even manipulate.

It's a Brave New World...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join