It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aftermath of Peaceful Protests

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Here is a well made video essay detailing the aftermath of the so-called peaceful protest movements. There is no shooting or gore, but it is nonetheless tragic and difficult to watch. Buildings, businesses, and livelihoods are now reduced to rubble and ash. All else is marred with graffiti.

This isn't about justice and equality before the law. Is this what peace and justice looks like? Who does this help exactly?

They sure showed us why police are not important or needed in society!

This ain't fake CGI. You can't blame Trump for this one.

It is blind fury and hatred that caused this.

edit on 30-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Well, you see, it doesn't matter that people spent hundreds of thousands of dollars constructing those buildings, that thousands of people's livlihoods and well beings depended on those businesses, that the ordinary people who owned, leased, or rented those places are # out of luck, can't make money to support their family or pay staff any more, that the businesses that relied on those businesses are now being impacted, that hundreds or thousands of people are now totally #ed because those businesses burned to the ground...because....

Racism is a systemic, social, or wait is it health, I dunno it's hard to keep track of what racism actually is any more, crisis that's more important than even the basic functioning of the society millions of people depend on or even the supposed pandemic 'ravishing' the world currently.
edit on 30/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Kayleigh McEnany should show this at one of her press briefings this week. Make the overgrown children the news agencies call "journalists" sit through all 10 minutes. If they say one #ing word to interrupt it, start it over from the beginning.

It's time to treat these asshole like the spoiled brats they are.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The riotous looting needs to be cleaned with one of those chicken sweepers they use at chicken farms 😃

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Whoa was E. Honda there?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Man! Total destruction.

Looks like a direct energy weapon hit that place.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Man! Total destruction.

Looks like a direct energy weapon hit that place.

Now you’ve done it.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You could have told me those were remnants of a bombed-out war zone and I would have totally believed you. Animals. Crazed animals.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Paid terrorists, without a doubt.
BLM....Burn Loot Murder.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
BLM....Burn Loot Murder.

Kinda matches up with how no one is willing to prosecute them. After seeing the segment with the community cleaning up and scrubbing graffiti, no way they razed their own town. This was the work of outside barbarian hirelings--classic strategy there.

edit on 30-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thanks Darth Soros!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This does not bode well for the black community, I think the opposite of equility has been achieved, wait and see.

Return of the Vigilantes

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Sadness has ended my heart for us Americans I just can't believe what I just saw sadness very much sadness..

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Normalization of criminal behavior. That's the end game.

When your culture considers drug dealers, thugs, strippers and whores heroes, then you can begin to understand why the police has got to go. It's not conducive to this culture for obvious reasons.

The 90's were the last chance for a renaissance. We were almost there......so close.

Now, this will be the legacy of Black Americans.

F#kin shame.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Great write up and video. It is so sad to see that. In my opinion this is a result of letting adult pampered children do whatever they want. At first they hide behind a cause and it was quickly lost, they can't even agree among themselves. Now there is no cause, just violence because they can, like a child that can get away with anything they like. They have no aspersions in life and want everything handed to them, everything for free, and if they can't have it nobody can. This could easily be ended, but dems need votes and are willing allowing this to happen for them. Enough people have died. Too many have died. I can't wait for the other shoe to drop on these people. They are nothing but scumbags that would rather burn down our country then actually have to do something with there lives. True American citizens are not going to stand for this much longer. And I hope all the basements are cleared out, because they will need somewhere to run

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Have insurance companies gone belly up? I cannot imagine anyone getting payouts after all this to recoup losses.

What happens if the people stopped paying taxes in these cities?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

What Kamala says at the end of that video is truly abhorrent. At this point it's becoming increasingly clear some powerful people on the left are promoting and funding these terrorists, and it needs to be seriously investigated as Rand Paul recently said.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

BLM....Burn Loot Murder.

Paid terrorists without a doubt.
BLM....Burn Loot Murder.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
When I see all that amount of destruction and ugly senseless anger and violence I cant help but think all these rioters have parents, who have completely failed at raising their children.

I'd be so ashamed if I had kids who were supporting this madness

Ron Paul sure raised his kid right tho

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I look forward to Joe becoming President> I'm interested to see if the madness stops or will he too become public enemy #1 if the needs of ANTIFA and BLM are not met. I look forward to see how they will stop COVID19, will the left now protests with masks? Will he condemn those who refuse to wear masks both on the left and the right? Will it be a mandate from the White House that masks must be worn at all times? I'm not worried who gets in to run the country, I'm more concerned around how the fragile minds to the citizens view it...and the grand scheme of life on earth this is a mere blip in time as far as mother nature sees it. Will the next generation that is born 10 years from now even understand the gravity of today's insanity? Most likely it will not..but life goes on despite us feeling so important and necessary when in reality we are not important or necessary.

The democrats will understand this sentiment below as they will have to deal with the fallout of this orgy of violence that has been deemed permissible by the left.
"You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain" Harvey Dent

President Trump also shares a good deal of the blame for this acting out behavior due to his lack of empathy and his unwillingness to talk live about ways to positively address issues that we are encountering now...he lacks the empathy to be an effective leader during this time..compassion goes a long way in the arena of public opinion and it should not be a one way street..that' goes for both sides.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join