It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me Joe Biden's Accomplishments Over 47 yrs. In Govt.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's not a POS, lying sociopath only concerned about himself. He cares about people other than himself, even if he forgot he does.

Oh, and he's not Trump.

So you have nothing.

Sure he does. Look at Trump

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I am a Trump supporter and I'm not the one drinking
the kool-aid.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Meanwhile the DNC has hostile people in the streets destroying peoples livelihood's, and mobbing people for a differing political ideology for the purpose of voter intimidation.

You believe in American principles and your talking about giving in to that, because why exactly...?

Here's the kicker, they want to mob to be cannon fodder, they just thought they would have built a better public perception of mob rule by this point.
edit on 8/30/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: KansasGirl

You are on fire today!

Why thank you 👍🏻

I’ve had it with the stupidity.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

You are on fire today!

Why thank you 👍🏻

I’ve had it with the stupidity.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

You love America?

Yep.

More than you, if you are a member of the cult and support a fascist named Trump that is the antithesis of everything American.

So have some more kool aid.

You are drowning in the Liberal Kool Aid.
Get some help, maybe one day you will overcome it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You love America?

Yep.

More than you, if you are a member of the cult and support a fascist named Trump that is the antithesis of everything American.

So have some more kool aid.

Ok- let’s see if you can do better than your cohorts. What is fascism? Can you give a specific example of what Trump has done that is fascist? I’ve already called you guys out on your cop-out responses, so don’t bother with one of those. Be a smart dear and give an example.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm sure Joe Biden could track many of the female members of congress and minors attached to congressional members by scent alone at this point.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underpass61

Three pages in and it's still the only one. What else?

What else what?

The presidency used to have an aspect of decency. It used be have respect. It used to have a person of intelligence, or at least a person who would listen to intelligence or people with knowledge and make decisions accordingly.

Now we have an asshole fascist. MAGA is ISIS.

I would vote for dog# over him. Because I love America.

And I am not ashamed.
Vote for MAGA terrorists. Go ahead:
[

You are voting for dogsh!t voting for Biden.
And you should be ashamed but you would need a conscience to feel ashamed.
The Democrat terrorists are the biggest threat to America stupid.

Now non-Biden people are ISIS too!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂OMG it’s only getting better. Now if you don’t support the empty husk of a person known as Joe Biden, in addition to being fascist and extreme right wing and a grandma killer and a racist, now we are ISIS too!

So, let’s take bets on the next bad group we’ll be called. What do you think, folks? We’re already Nazis and Hitler and ISIS...what will they add next?

ETA: This is referencing a post to which Razor had replied, where Liquisence actually said “Trump supporters are ISIS!”
edit on 30-8-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

They've already used those. They are either going to start calling us Huns, or I don't know let's say "Normalists". That's it we're all going to be called "Normalists" because we want to return to normal and not their UN inspired BBB policies.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underpass61

Three pages in and it's still the only one. What else?

What else what?

The presidency used to have an aspect of decency. It used be have respect. It used to have a person of intelligence, or at least a person who would listen to intelligence or people with knowledge and make decisions accordingly.

Now we have an asshole fascist. MAGA is ISIS.

I would vote for dog# over him. Because I love America.

And I am not ashamed.
Vote for MAGA terrorists. Go ahead:
[

You are voting for dogsh!t voting for Biden.
And you should be ashamed but you would need a conscience to feel ashamed.
The Democrat terrorists are the biggest threat to America stupid.

So, let’s take bets on the next bad group we’ll be called. What do you think, folks? We’re already Nazis and Hitler and ISIS...what will they add next?

Based on the Left's current level of intelligence...
"Doody-Heads".

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

My fren, please understand this -- Joe Biden co-authored the omnibus crime bill of 1994 that Clinton signed when he was in office. This bill snowballed the incarceration rate and is a huge reason why today we are witnessing riots. The police exist to enforce the laws that are written by the Joe Bidens of the world. Please consider educating yourself on the topic before spouting off opinion-based conjecture, and know that even when when you do not see eye to eye with someone they may still be looking out for your best interests. Joe Biden is a terrible candidate and it scares me they would run him because it implies to me the establishment truly wants Trump to win.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Joe Biden will let everyone know of his many accomplishments during his upcoming BLM-ANTIFA appreciation tour across America, after Labor Day.

Breaking: www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."
--Robert Gates, Obama Defense Secretary

www.realclearpolitics.com... tml
edit on 30-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I know Joe was a hardcore Segregationist in the Senate...and that he supported KKK Grand Exalted Cyclops Robert K. Byrd's filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Bill and fought against School Busing...calling integrated schools "Jungles".

So I'll give you that.

But, what the hell else has Joe Biden accomplished over the course of almost 50 years in government?

I've got some time...I'll wait.

Accomplishment 1:

AMERICA DID NOT BURN DOWN UNDER HIS WATCH.

Not hard to beat the most divisive president in American history.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

But on the plus side, he hasn't been wrong on the PREVIOUS 4 decades before he was in congress.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

They've already used those. They are either going to start calling us Huns, or I don't know let's say "Normalists". That's it we're all going to be called "Normalists" because we want to return to normal and not their UN inspired BBB policies.

I hope it's Sleestak. I wanna be a Sleestak

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

I know Joe was a hardcore Segregationist in the Senate...and that he supported KKK Grand Exalted Cyclops Robert K. Byrd's filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Bill and fought against School Busing...calling integrated schools "Jungles".

So I'll give you that.

But, what the hell else has Joe Biden accomplished over the course of almost 50 years in government?

Accomplishment 1:

Not hard to beat the most divisive president in American history.

And you leftists are holding the match saying, "Why did you let me burn it all down!"

Oh yeah, reeee.

*rolls eyes*

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

So..........KKK.

Thanks annee.🙄

Jump right on that. Nice “pick and choose”.

Let me know when Trump apologizes for Duke.

Keep waiting for that apology. When a person apologizes it means they feel responsible. Trump is not responsible for Duke. Maybe you could rephrase.

Meanwhile, since apologies for racist dickwads is so important to you, has Biden apologized for Spencer yet? One of his staffers replied, but Joe has been quiet about Spencer's support.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

So I'll give you that.

Accomplishment 1:

...and, yet, Biden's Staff is now bailing out those burning it down...so they can keep doing it again and again.

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

www.reuters.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join