It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me Joe Biden's Accomplishments Over 47 yrs. In Govt.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Zero, zilch, nothing, nada, Absence, vacuum. But he did take a salary and enrich his family

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Ththema

The unrest is going to be quelled after the election one way or another.

ETA. Its also in Democrat ran cities. So there is that.

That's because all major cities are democrat cities.

The few that aren't like Jacksonville, burned too.

And how long did those riots in Jacksonville last?

Um Ththema, I lived in Jacksonville for the majority of my life (over 38 years there) and have over a dozen family members there - it didn't even come close to burning. They tried to kill a cop by cutting his throat and start their usual nonsense but JSO dropped the hammer on them and they ran like the cockroaches they are. The anarchists and BLM were quite lucky that it was only JSO and not the various locals from Orange Park, Westside, Northside, Southside, and the Beaches or there would have to be makeshift morques. People in Duval don't f*ck around - not at all.

Don't forget that weeks later there was a flotilla/parade of well over 1000 boats all supporting Trump in the St. Johns. Again, Leftist scumbags never live long in the 904. Fact.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It’s pointless to even try to have a real conversation.

Thought I’d give it one last shot.
a reply to: Annee

Well done.
It's important to know when to concede defeat.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Biden is a pointless conversation . Trump will win Its sucks But its true honestly Biden or trump will get nothing done so whos president is Mute .
His adds he says he wants to resend 1 trillion in tax cuts .
ONLY the most insane person would Think that is a good idea Regardless of the fact a chunk are BIG business .

Far as I can see the debates are still planed sept 29 the first .
If the demarcates had found any one ( bevis or Buthead even to run they may have had a chance .

I pity Biden in a debate with Trump . Trump will eat Him alive .
Lord 4 more years of school boy tweets Threats to The US best alys .

O yea and four more years OF RIOTS and looting and a lockdown that never ends .
Whos Going to save any of you ? NO one we better START saving OUR selfs before there is NOTHING left to save .
edit on 12-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
He represents the Patriarchy.

But go vote for him u silly hags.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What difference does It make Lysergic ???
Go vote for Trump . Riots citys in chaos half the country still on lock-down .
All the Democrats falt ( Mostly TRUE )

Its been going on 3 months and Trump has done nothing and you can expect 4 MORE years OF him doing NOTHING while the Democrat controlled citys go to heck in a hand basket .

Trump IS a MUTE point go vote for him .
If the dems won they will stop the riots In a DAY the whole point to letting them go on is to show YOU Trump cant save you .
Yep its blackmale give them what they want or the citys keep burning the states Stay lock-down Jobs are lost by the Millions while Trump SITS helpless .

My reply aggress with every thing You right post Problem is if what you post is true then This is the result .

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
all the right here ever talks about is How the Democrats are out to take over by any way possible .
Ok so what ? Trump has not changed that in any way what so every Nore will he change it having 4 more years and the Democrats can wate sooner or later going ny the right here they will get what they want AFTER all Only Trump can save you and Trump only has 4 years left to do it in after that You better run home to mommy .
The right is to short SITED . No wonder your party is lousing ground so fast .

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
God knows This sucks No oen will save US ovesly every one jsut keeps hoping superman shows Up But he is not real ONLY we CAN save US NOT Biden NOT Trump . Heck Trump cant even deal with his OWN family problems lol .

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

They're doing their best to goad Trump into invoking the Insurrection Act and then blame and call him a fascist.

All while Biden has no clear plans that would even work LOL 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join