It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me Joe Biden's Accomplishments Over 47 yrs. In Govt.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Now.....here is where the funny part comes in. Trump won't do exactly what they want him to do, which is declare some sort of Marshall Law.....it would actually make him look bad. These dem leaders of these cities are taking their marching orders from their senators and congressmen.....they are allowing these places to burn solely for political positioning. They can say Trump did nothing, because unless they accept his help or he calls the feds in by order, the cities will continue to burn.

They are literally trying to do every single thing they can to get Trump to just call in the feds.....then they will run with the dictator narrative....but I am guessing you can't really understand this.

Exactly, been saying this for weeks. These Democrat city leaders are so demented they are allowing people to suffer and die in their cities just hoping Trump will step in so they can use it against him.

Anyone who supports that is scum.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: walkinghomer

I really don't get what's so hard for them to understand. Biden isn't President, YET. Trump is the president and should be the one stopping the violence. I don't care how he does it, Its HIS responsibility.

Love it when people talk out both sides of the mouth.

Calls for President Trump to stop the violence LOL.
When Trump sends in the Guard people say stop that.

This is also known as hypocrisy.

The really funny part is half of them don't even realize the disconnect. They just repeat what they hear from the media, regardless of whether it's logically consistent or not.

So 10 pages of this and not one of the left-wing forum members has been able to articulate any accomplishments of Biden.

And they're voting for him anyway, because they were told to.

These people are #ing zombies.

You're correct, the Reality TV star, much more accomplished in the area of politics.

Just look at his first term, every single American in a worse position than they were before him.

Must have been all of those accomplishments.

HAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Rational thinking not your strong suit eh?
Bet your family tree looks like a power pole 😂

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Liquesence

Three pages in and it's still the only one. What else?

What else what?

The presidency used to have an aspect of decency. It used be have respect. It used to have a person of intelligence, or at least a person who would listen to intelligence or people with knowledge and make decisions accordingly.

Now we have an asshole fascist. MAGA is ISIS.

I would vote for dog# over him. Because I love America.

And I am not ashamed.
Vote for MAGA terrorists. Go ahead:
[

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

I've got more money in my investments and savings thanks to the tax plan rolled out. I have amazing job security right now as well, partially due to the policies of the President. So when you say every single American you mean a certain subset right? Because as a US citizen I'm in a better place with him as President. You can speak for yourself and possibly for a small group of people you know, you can't speak for all of us.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Be careful about absolutes. Every single American? Statistically, you'd be very, very wrong. Just speaking from personal experience in my own family, you're wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

I really don't get what's so hard for them to understand. Biden isn't President, YET. Trump is the president and should be the one stopping the violence. I don't care how he does it, Its HIS responsibility.

The really funny part is half of them don't even realize the disconnect. They just repeat what they hear from the media, regardless of whether it's logically consistent or not.

So 10 pages of this and not one of the left-wing forum members has been able to articulate any accomplishments of Biden.

Just look at his first term,

HAHAHAHAHA

I bet you can't. Your head would explode - www.promiseskept.com

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The unrest is going to be quelled after the election one way or another.

ETA. Its also in Democrat ran cities. So there is that.

That's because all major cities are democrat cities.

The few that aren't like Jacksonville, burned too.

And how long did those riots in Jacksonville last?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You're correct, the Reality TV star, much more accomplished in the area of politics.

Just look at his first term, every single American in a worse position than they were before him.

Must have been all of those accomplishments.

HAHAHAHAHA

Factually inaccurate, as someone else already pointed out.

It's funny how much you guys cry about Trump lying, and all you can do is lie.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I've got more money in my investments and savings thanks to the tax plan rolled out. I have amazing job security right now as well, partially due to the policies of the President. So when you say every single American you mean a certain subset right? Because as a US citizen I'm in a better place with him as President. You can speak for yourself and possibly for a small group of people you know, you can't speak for all of us.

He wasn't speaking for anyone, he was willfully lying, because that's all he has.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thelma, you want local government running things?

Well, look at New York, New Jersey, Michagan. . . .

Own it princess.

Yes I want SMALL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. WHAT PATRIOTS USED TO WANT.

THEN WHY DO YOU WANT BIDEN?

BECAUSE THE COUNTRY DIDNT BURN UNDER BIDENS WATCH.

That would be because Biden and Obama tee'd it up to happen if Hillary didn't win.

So you're saying Biden's already in charge, and Trump couldn't do anything about it in a full term.

No cupcake.....please follow along. Obama and Biden were in office before Trump. They wanted Hillary to win and had already used BLM in the 2012 election....feel free to look back at Google trends and you'll see black lives only matter a few months before elections.

They used these groups to create unrest and garner support. Biden created this mess when he was VP. He is now reaping what was sown....

Trump would be happy to quell the violence. It is the democrats running the actualy cities that do not want federal help.....the democrats are the ones letting their own cities burn.

Biden has accomplished absolutely nothing in almost 50 years in government.

And to think.....all of the burning started over criminals being exhalted as deities.....LOL! The dems seem to have a knack for letting the pasts of their own slide, while condemning those not on their side.

Really neat conspiracy theory about Hilary Clinton remote controlling Derek Chauvins knees!

All appreciable aspects of life are worse under Trump. Everyone agrees.

Pull the pitcher.

LMAO you're the one that literally made up the conspiracy theory.

I'm convinced you are either suffering from cognitive dissonance or you truly do not understand what is and has been going on. Either way you just aren't getting it.

I get that leaders are responsible for their country, and when they fail, they're fired. Period

Works that way in every aspect of life. Be it your work, sports, even your family.

If you do a terrible job and you fail, it's time to go. Period.

CEO is to president as Mayor is to Immediate supervisor.

Lets fire CEO's when the supervisor fails at their job.

I love left logic, it makes no sense.

At this point, you're just refusing facts. i'll say it slowly.

Governors....run.....the.....state
Mayors......run.....the.....city
Feds cannot just come in and undermine their authority, its unconstitutional.

i hope that was slow enough to comprehend.

It's not. It's not entirely that member's fault. They don't teach federalism in school anymore.

Also, these progressive groups must not have got the memo that it's all Trump's fault. They're calling for the mayor of Portland to resign over his failure to control his city.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I know Joe was a hardcore Segregationist in the Senate...and that he supported KKK Grand Exalted Cyclops Robert K. Byrd's filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Bill and fought against School Busing...calling integrated schools "Jungles".

So I'll give you that.

But, what the hell else has Joe Biden accomplished over the course of almost 50 years in government?

I've got some time...I'll wait.

He championed putting the blacks in jails.
He was ascared of the jungle.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Someone please catch me up, did we come up with something Biden has done that wasn't either sniffing heads/hair or making himself and his family wealthy?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Nope
Much better off than under obamas administration.
As are many many others.

Any more lies to serve up pally?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Thelma, you want local government running things?

Well, look at New York, New Jersey, Michagan. . . .

Own it princess.

Yes I want SMALL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. WHAT PATRIOTS USED TO WANT.

THEN WHY DO YOU WANT BIDEN?

BECAUSE THE COUNTRY DIDNT BURN UNDER BIDENS WATCH.

Biden supporters are the ones doing the burning

And yet if Trump actually sent in the national guard and put a stop to it all they would cry foul, tyrant, dictator. Its damned if you and damned if you dont with these fools.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Someone please catch me up, did we come up with something Biden has done that wasn't either sniffing heads/hair or making himself and his family wealthy?

Someone did have a list, but they were mostly things like helping negotiate Obamacare. So whether or not you found them "positive" would be highly subjective. I did not mention that in any reply because arguing over them in threads has been done to death, so it should have been self-evident that calling them achievements of note is loose.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: toolgal462

Someone did have a list, but they were mostly things like helping negotiate Obamacare. So whether or not you found them "positive" would be highly subjective. I did not mention that in any reply because arguing over them in threads has been done to death, so it should have been self-evident that calling them achievements of note is loose.

That's it? LOL

Did anyone mention the 94 crime bill he helped to pass?

He did manage to incarcerate the largest number of black youths on minor drug offenses, amirite?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I think that was on the list too. It was a list, but I'm not going to scroll back through to find it. Like i said. I didn't bother with addressing it because it was highly subjective as to whether or not you felt they were positive accomplishments.

Most of us wouldn't agree with Obamacare as one, but I guess some people like it?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: toolgal462

I think that was on the list too. It was a list, but I'm not going to scroll back through to find it. Like i said. I didn't bother with addressing it because it was highly subjective as to whether or not you felt they were positive accomplishments.

Most of us wouldn't agree with Obamacare as one, but I guess some people like it?

I don't agree that the crime bill was actually an accomplishment either.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thank you, finally after 10 pages someone actually answered the OP's question. Funnily enough it was you, an independent and non-supporter who could articulate a few points. His actual supporters never got past OrangeManBad. Like they are brainwashed or something...

I think it's because here at ats they feel anything they say positive about biden will just get attacked.
Just like when people say positive things about trump.

This is a very orange man bad. Dem man evil.
Kinda place.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Wow, your taxes were cut from 29-27% but inflation in that same time period went up over 7%.

Your job security has nothing to do with the president.

Not a certain subset, the entire GDP is down over 30%.

Unfortunately the GDP doesn't only effect Democrats. LOL. Nice try though.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join