It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me Joe Biden's Accomplishments Over 47 yrs. In Govt.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: Ththema

Thelma, you want local government running things?

Well, look at New York, New Jersey, Michagan. . . .

Own it princess.

Yes I want SMALL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. WHAT PATRIOTS USED TO WANT.

THEN WHY DO YOU WANT BIDEN?

BECAUSE THE COUNTRY DIDNT BURN UNDER BIDENS WATCH.

That would be because Biden and Obama tee'd it up to happen if Hillary didn't win.

So you're saying Biden's already in charge, and Trump couldn't do anything about it in a full term.

No cupcake.....please follow along. Obama and Biden were in office before Trump. They wanted Hillary to win and had already used BLM in the 2012 election....feel free to look back at Google trends and you'll see black lives only matter a few months before elections.

They used these groups to create unrest and garner support. Biden created this mess when he was VP. He is now reaping what was sown....

Trump would be happy to quell the violence. It is the democrats running the actualy cities that do not want federal help.....the democrats are the ones letting their own cities burn.

Biden has accomplished absolutely nothing in almost 50 years in government.

And to think.....all of the burning started over criminals being exhalted as deities.....LOL! The dems seem to have a knack for letting the pasts of their own slide, while condemning those not on their side.

Really neat conspiracy theory about Hilary Clinton remote controlling Derek Chauvins knees!

All appreciable aspects of life are worse under Trump. Everyone agrees.

Pull the pitcher.

LMAO you're the one that literally made up the conspiracy theory.

I'm convinced you are either suffering from cognitive dissonance or you truly do not understand what is and has been going on. Either way you just aren't getting it.

I get that leaders are responsible for their country, and when they fail, they're fired. Period

Works that way in every aspect of life. Be it your work, sports, even your family.

If you do a terrible job and you fail, it's time to go. Period.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
NBC let this leak? twitter.com...

aww man I wished so bad for that to be true but its 2 clips from 2 separate instances merged into one.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Own it princess.

That would be because Biden and Obama tee'd it up to happen if Hillary didn't win.

So you're saying Biden's already in charge, and Trump couldn't do anything about it in a full term.

No cupcake.....please follow along. Obama and Biden were in office before Trump. They wanted Hillary to win and had already used BLM in the 2012 election....feel free to look back at Google trends and you'll see black lives only matter a few months before elections.

They used these groups to create unrest and garner support. Biden created this mess when he was VP. He is now reaping what was sown....

Trump would be happy to quell the violence. It is the democrats running the actualy cities that do not want federal help.....the democrats are the ones letting their own cities burn.

And to think.....all of the burning started over criminals being exhalted as deities.....LOL! The dems seem to have a knack for letting the pasts of their own slide, while condemning those not on their side.

Really neat conspiracy theory about Hilary Clinton remote controlling Derek Chauvins knees!

Pull the pitcher.

I'm convinced you are either suffering from cognitive dissonance or you truly do not understand what is and has been going on. Either way you just aren't getting it.

I get that leaders are responsible for their country, and when they fail, they're fired. Period

Works that way in every aspect of life. Be it your work, sports, even your family.

CEO is to president as Mayor is to Immediate supervisor.

Lets fire CEO's when the supervisor fails at their job.

I love left logic, it makes no sense.

At this point, you're just refusing facts. i'll say it slowly.

Governors....run.....the.....state
Mayors......run.....the.....city
Feds cannot just come in and undermine their authority, its unconstitutional.

i hope that was slow enough to comprehend.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Own it princess.

Pull the pitcher.

It seems that the conditioning by the MSM has managed to create some sort of cognitive feedback loop in these people's brains. They literally are incapable of rational thought and any attempts to break the loop are futile.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Biden did create a large crime bill that put a disproportionate number of minorities into prison. Due to this he created a large number of single parent homes. He also brought up justice reform during campaigns.

I dont think we need anymore of his compassion and empathy!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Own it princess.

Pull the pitcher.

It seems that the conditioning by the MSM has managed to create some sort of cognitive feedback loop in these people's brains. They literally are incapable of rational thought and any attempts to break the loop are futile.

Presidents have all the power to do it when it's convenient for them to.

So now when they want to lay blame, it's convenient for Trump to have had all the power all along. If Trump had, in fact, acted like he had all the power all along - i.e. He had sent in the Nat. Guard in open defiance of the wishes of the mayors and governors of these cities - then, the left would have suddenly rediscovered the 9th and 10th Amendments and wonders of limited powers and Federalism.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Own it princess.

Pull the pitcher.

I truly don't think most realize this is how it works. It is sad that we have such a large poorly educated younger generation that will be voting based on ignorance.

I can say I dont think it is all their own fault as they are just repeating what their favorite tweet or tiktok says, but there is a serious lack of critical thinking which is very concerning.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why did you make this thread when we all know that anything positive said here about biden will be turned into a negative?

Here are some things that many people believe are positive accomplishments by biden. Notice that I'm not giving my opinion. I'm just listing some things.

Biden voted for the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which built additional walls and barriers along the US-Mexico border.

Biden was part of the crucial negotiations that produced the Affordable Care Act.

Biden helped negotiate doca.

Biden oversaw infrastructure spending aimed at counteracting the Great Recession and helped formulate U.S. policy toward Iraq through the withdrawal of U.S. troops in 2011.

Bidens ability to negotiate with congressional republicans helped the obama administration pass legislation such as the tax relief, unemployment insurance re-authorization, and job creation act of 2010, which resolved a taxation deadlock. The budget control act of 2011, which resolved that year's debt ceiling crisis; and the american taxpayer relief act of 2012, which addressed the impending fiscal cliff.

Before you attack me please realize that I will not be voting for ether of the two main potus runners.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Own it princess.

Pull the pitcher.

LOL. Yes, sorry, the CEO of a failing company must go.

This isn't #ing preschool. You don't get to blame your playmates for your terrible job.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was actually pretty happy with the level of restraint showed by POTUS. Thought he was going to force the Nat'l Guard on cities and States but he didnt. Optics wise he has been repeatedly asking if they need fed help, they've been repeatedly turning him down and allowed violence to continue unabated.

The left wants violent confrontation but POTUS isn't giving it to them.

That said, it's a tragedy what is happening to these neighborhoods, cities and businesses.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thank you, finally after 10 pages someone actually answered the OP's question. Funnily enough it was you, an independent and non-supporter who could articulate a few points. His actual supporters never got past OrangeManBad. Like they are brainwashed or something...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

America is burning because of Biden supporters.

So you're saying that the looting and rioting and threats and arson will stop if we just do what you say and elect Biden.

I did Nazi that one coming.

As much as he lives in your head, Biden is not running the country right now.

???

Biden supporters are burning towns across America.

The burning will stop if Biden is elected.

And you see that as okay.

That's an interesting narrative you built there.

The people burning down the cities don't give a # about Biden.

There was even Biden signs at the protest soooooo I guess you would be wrong huh?
edit on 8/31/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

So Joe is just 50% sleepy on that clip. OK.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

The feds do have that authority if insurrection is declared, but in this case, I hope it doesn't happen unless they plan on rolling right on up into some places in city hall because it's pretty clear that there is aiding and abetting going on. For example, the AG in Portland is openly refusing to prosecute charges of rioting. How is that legal at all?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: Liquesence

Three pages in and it's still the only one. What else?

What else what?

The presidency used to have an aspect of decency. It used be have respect. It used to have a person of intelligence, or at least a person who would listen to intelligence or people with knowledge and make decisions accordingly.

Now we have an asshole fascist. MAGA is ISIS.

I would vote for dog# over him. Because I love America.

And I am not ashamed.
Vote for MAGA terrorists. Go ahead:
[

You are voting for dogsh!t voting for Biden.
And you should be ashamed but you would need a conscience to feel ashamed.
The Democrat terrorists are the biggest threat to America stupid.

Now non-Biden people are ISIS too!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂OMG it’s only getting better. Now if you don’t support the empty husk of a person known as Joe Biden, in addition to being fascist and extreme right wing and a grandma killer and a racist, now we are ISIS too!

So, let’s take bets on the next bad group we’ll be called. What do you think, folks? We’re already Nazis and Hitler and ISIS...what will they add next?

ETA: This is referencing a post to which Razor had replied, where Liquisence actually said “Trump supporters are ISIS!”

All the name calling and labeling by these mental defectives is getting really tiresome.
They just don’t have a clue and never will.

I’ve asked 5 or so people on here to give me just one example of what Trump has done or conservatives, that is fascist. NOT ONE OF THEM has given me one.

That's because fascism doesn't exist anymore, just like pure socialism, pure communism, or pure capitalism do NOT exist. Everything is hybrid now.

Fascist is a catch all for a violent, authoritarian ruler, not leader.

This is a disgustingly lame way to ONCE AGAIN, provide not even ONE example that supports your accusation of Trump doing something fascist.

You are really, really deluded. But you’re rabid and aggressive, without anything concrete at all. Gross.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

Its activist judges guy. They tried stopping these people causing problems. Portland filed lawsuits against the federal government for arresting people. You seem to want it both ways. And what is stopping portland from arresting anyone? The police are told to stand down and let the protestors do their thing. They dont even want to arrest anyone for fear of their job and family being put in jeopardy. What is the solution smart guy?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Joe Biden is in Pennsylvania delivering a speech right now. The sound is down where I am. If he says anything newsworthy, I hope someone will post it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

America is burning because of Biden supporters.

So you're saying that the looting and rioting and threats and arson will stop if we just do what you say and elect Biden.

I did Nazi that one coming.

As much as he lives in your head, Biden is not running the country right now.

???

Biden supporters are burning towns across America.

The burning will stop if Biden is elected.

And you see that as okay.

That's an interesting narrative you built there.

The people burning down the cities don't give a # about Biden.

There was even Biden signs at the protest soooooo I guess you would be wrong huh?

If the Neocon Bush Jr. Was running against Trump, there would be Bush Jr. signs at the protests. Doesn't mean #

Especially when out of the other side of your mouth your talking about Biden's low viewership.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT BIDEN.

People just want the failed leader out.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: Liquesence

Three pages in and it's still the only one. What else?

What else what?

The presidency used to have an aspect of decency. It used be have respect. It used to have a person of intelligence, or at least a person who would listen to intelligence or people with knowledge and make decisions accordingly.

Now we have an asshole fascist. MAGA is ISIS.

I would vote for dog# over him. Because I love America.

And I am not ashamed.
Vote for MAGA terrorists. Go ahead:
[

You are voting for dogsh!t voting for Biden.
And you should be ashamed but you would need a conscience to feel ashamed.
The Democrat terrorists are the biggest threat to America stupid.

Now non-Biden people are ISIS too!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂OMG it’s only getting better. Now if you don’t support the empty husk of a person known as Joe Biden, in addition to being fascist and extreme right wing and a grandma killer and a racist, now we are ISIS too!

So, let’s take bets on the next bad group we’ll be called. What do you think, folks? We’re already Nazis and Hitler and ISIS...what will they add next?

ETA: This is referencing a post to which Razor had replied, where Liquisence actually said “Trump supporters are ISIS!”

All the name calling and labeling by these mental defectives is getting really tiresome.
They just don’t have a clue and never will.

I’ve asked 5 or so people on here to give me just one example of what Trump has done or conservatives, that is fascist. NOT ONE OF THEM has given me one.

That's because fascism doesn't exist anymore, just like pure socialism, pure communism, or pure capitalism do NOT exist. Everything is hybrid now.

Fascist is a catch all for a violent, authoritarian ruler, not leader.

This is a disgustingly lame way to ONCE AGAIN, provide not even ONE example that supports your accusation of Trump doing something fascist.

You are really, really deluded. But you’re rabid and aggressive, without anything concrete at all. Gross.

Trump is not a fascist and Obama is not a communist. They're words used in a modern context.

This isn't rocket science.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: walkinghomer

I really don't get what's so hard for them to understand. Biden isn't President, YET. Trump is the president and should be the one stopping the violence. I don't care how he does it, Its HIS responsibility.

Love it when people talk out both sides of the mouth.

Calls for President Trump to stop the violence LOL.
When Trump sends in the Guard people say stop that.

This is also known as hypocrisy.

The really funny part is half of them don't even realize the disconnect. They just repeat what they hear from the media, regardless of whether it's logically consistent or not.

So 10 pages of this and not one of the left-wing forum members has been able to articulate any accomplishments of Biden.

And they're voting for him anyway, because they were told to.

These people are #ing zombies.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join