It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me Joe Biden's Accomplishments Over 47 yrs. In Govt.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I know Joe was a hardcore Segregationist in the Senate...and that he supported KKK Grand Exalted Cyclops Robert K. Byrd's filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Bill and fought against School Busing...calling integrated schools "Jungles".

So I'll give you that.

But, what the hell else has Joe Biden accomplished over the course of almost 50 years in government?

I've got some time...I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's not a POS, lying sociopath only concerned about himself. He cares about people other than himself, even if he forgot he does.

Oh, and he's not Trump.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There ya go....
Listed.

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

He's not a POS, lying sociopath only concerned about himself. He cares about people other than himself, even if he forgot he does.

Oh, and he's not Trump.

So you have nothing.

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Guinness world record for hair sniffs.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Making his whole family rich at the tax payers expense. Selling favors was a way of life for Biden which is why Obama chose him, and now Obam is worth 100 million himself! They know how to really Sodomize America!

That is his only real success in politics.
edit on 30-8-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
right there in the title....47 years in govt public administration........we gotta stop that so bad.....

my lame comment sorry...you deserve better....he he

at Texas Instruments....ya walk the halls at break and anyone you see with a 25 year pin

means that guy hasn't worked a day in the last 15 years.....there's that kinda slant
edit on 30-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

He's not a POS, lying sociopath only concerned about himself.

Not a lying POS? Aw, come on man!

How about two scoops of plagiarism?

Sleepy/Creepy Joe has been at it waaaay longer than Trump.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Oh, and he's not Trump.

So you have nothing.

he's not Trump

That’s all they will ever have with Biden.
Even when he was the token white guy VP for the Shuckin’ and Jivin’ administration, he hasn’t done a damn thing.
Obama was the worst president ever, and if Biden happens to pull it out, he will be the 2nd worse ever.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
He has sniffed the most heads of any Dem or REpublican

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Oh, and he's not Trump.

Quoted for hilarity.

He actually is a POS lying sociopath who is only concerned about himself...

When he remembers who he is.

I mean, just according to the public record of what we know about Bunker Joe.

But it's all about Trump, right?

Project much?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What's True

The 2008 photograph shows Biden with Robert Byrd, a West Virginia senator who was during the 1940s a member and organizer for the Ku Klux Klan.

What's False

However, Byrd was never "Grand Wizard" of the Ku Klux Klan, and he later renounced his past white supremacist views and said his membership of the KKK was the "biggest mistake" he had ever made, years before he was photographed campaigning with Biden.

Republicans of all stripes were right to clobber Donald Trump for his failure to disavow support from David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan. But some Trump supporters are so desperate to somehow prove that Democrats also harbor racists that they are dredging up the name of the late senator Robert C. Byrd (D-W.Va.)

www.snopes.com...

Republicans of all stripes were right to clobber Donald Trump for his failure to disavow support from David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan. But some Trump supporters are so desperate to somehow prove that Democrats also harbor racists that they are dredging up the name of the late senator Robert C. Byrd (D-W.Va.)

Nice try. And a pathetic one at that.
Yes, Byrd was a member of the Klan. Even worse, as he wrote in his 2005 book, he formed a chapter of the domestic terrorist organization in the 1940s. Then, Byrd went into politics. Several times during his 57 years in Congress, Byrd’s Klan connection threatened to upend his career. But here is where Byrd is no Duke. He admitted his mistake and atoned for it in public and in policy.

www.google.com... outputType=amp

edit on 30-8-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
His Ukraine BS with his son is deluxe.

And the threats to Ukraine leaders has soon to be released details that will shock Democrats right into a whooping cough frenzy 😎

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
He has the best quotes.

"I am a gaffe machine. But by God, what a wonderful thing compared to a guy who can't tell the truth"

Joe Biden

December 2018

🤣

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Did you actually just use Snopes as a reference on ATS?

I am embarrassed for you...

As for Biden and Byrd, who cares?

We can just use Biden himself as a prime example of a white rich Democrat politician who is a racist just based on his political record and his speeches.

You should probably read up on his history before voting for him in November.

Oh who am I kidding... that would make you an informed voter.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
He got dementia, that is an accomplishment, he got to forget all the people he screwed over in his career....no regrets to deal with. Can't get any better than that for him.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Joe Biden's self proclaimed proudest accomplishment as a Senator is the 1994 Violence Against Women Act..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I never said Byrd was a "wizard" in the KKK...I said he was a n "Exalted Cyclops" in the KKK.

Robert Byrd, a much-admired, adored even, Democrat was an exalted Cyclops and Kleagle, a recruiter, in the KKK.

www.independentsentinel.com...

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So..........KKK.

Thanks annee.🙄

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The more you know, the more you Joe

<<   2  3  4 >>

join