It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump headed to Kenosha Wisconsin Tuesday to Address BLM-led Riots...Shootings...Anarchy.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
After seeing President Trump's successful visit, Joe Biden said to his handlers,

"I wanna go to Kenosha too! Can I?"

Joe Biden is visiting Kenosha tomorrow, Thursday, September 3rd.

www.jsonline.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Biden Campaign is "following" the "scent" 😃

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Biden Campaign is "following" the "scent" 😃

Biden should have went to Wisconsin to accept the DIM nomination 2 weeks ago.

Apparently "THE SCIENCE" has changed. He also "follows the science".

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: jrod

The divisiveness started under Obama and has only gotten worse under Trump.

Obama's pandering to the left and 'Progressives', just like Trump's pandering to the right, undid any unity achieved by the attacks of 911 under Bush II.

i disagree and im not a trump supporter nor a republican.

the left AND the MSM are to blame for causing further devide among the people under obama and under trump by crying wolve with racism,sexism, sexuality, and other social issues.

the left AND the MSM are either complete idiots or purposely tryimg to cause conflict between the people by constantly stereotyping victims and villians .

incorrectly and unbalnaced labeling minorities as victims as a default and white males as villians causes nothing but tension,hate, resentment, and intolerance between the people.

edit on 37930America/ChicagoWed, 02 Sep 2020 13:37:37 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The pictures of Trump standing in front of decimated city blocks leftover from what liberal media calls "Peaceful Protests" are pretty amazing.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
who was the guy trump pointed out in the end of the video?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The pictures of Trump standing in front of decimated city blocks leftover from what liberal media calls "Peaceful Protests" are pretty amazing.

I wonder what part of town Joe Biden will have his photo shoot in tomorrow?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

He is going to go the "I talked to the family" route. This line is BS though in the article.

The meeting comes two days after President Donald Trump toured the destructive aftermath of the shooting and said he backed off calling the mother of Jacob Blake, who is now paralyzed, because attorneys got involved.

He called her the the day or two after and people kept hanging up. She apologized for her family. She knew he tried to call. I am sure that meant something but I cannot see them wanting another crusty old white cracker stopping by meaning Biden.

This is like the pizzas. Trump did it last week then he does it. Old JOe....

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And then after the potential meeting with Jacob Blake's family tomorrow, Joe Biden will flip flop again, and say he is all for defunding police.

Biden Might further inflate his story by declaring he sat next to Jacob Blake in his hospital bed, held his hand, and prayed with him.

edit on 9/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Just waiting for the riots for when he is released from the hospital and too see if a local DA tries to make sure all his charges go away.

I predict he will be miraculously healed and walked when in prison....

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm waiting to see what the Kenosha Mayor (Dem) and Wisconsin Governor (Dem) say about Joe Biden's visit tomorrow.

Last weekend, they said this week was too soon for President Trump to visit. That Kenosha needed to "heal".

When asked about Biden's visit tomorrow...

CRICKETS: www.jsonline.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Joe Biden says he's going to Kenosha today to "Ease Racial Tensions".

www.foxnews.com...

Out of 100,000 residents, 7,000 (7%) are Black, and most get along well with the majority.

Racial "tensions" are not present until Joe's Antifa-BLM thugs create that illusion.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Another plagiarized comment from Biden LOL 😆

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another plagiarized comment from Biden LOL 😆

Maybe Biden will say something unique and touching today in Kenosha.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Joe Biden has arrived in Wisconsin. First visit since 2011.

He and Jill are meeting now with Jacob Blake's family at the Milwaukee airport, 30 miles to the North of Kenosha.

Will Biden even travel to Kenosha? As this article shows, 4 voters/supporters are there to meet him!

Live Updates: www.jsonline.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join