It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump headed to Kenosha Wisconsin Tuesday to Address BLM-led Riots...Shootings...Anarchy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ChiefD

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Following a week of Riots, Lootings, and Murders, after Kenosha police killed Black motorist Jacob Blake, President Trump will be visiting in an attempt to discover how things got out of control, and what his Administration can do to help law enforcement officials.

MILWAUKEE – President Donald Trump will visit Kenosha on Tuesday to meet with law enforcement and survey damage from a week of unrest, according to a White House pool report.

No other details were immediately available about the visit, which was announced Saturday night. The announcement comes a day after Trump addressed the Kenosha Police Department’s shooting of Jacob Blake for the first time.

After a rally in New Hampshire on Friday, Trump said of the shooting: “It was not a good sight. I didn’t like the sight of it, certainly, and I think most people would agree with that,” according to CNN.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

The Democratic Governor of Wisconsin was quick to denounce the President's visit, and to request that he not come to Kenosha on Tuesday.

Wisconsin governor urges Trump not to visit Kenosha: 'I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing'

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers (D) urged President Trump on Sunday to "reconsider" his plans to visit Kenosha, Wis., which has been rocked by unrest for the past several nights following the shooting of Jacob Blake by police.

In a letter to the White House shared by Evers's office Sunday afternoon, the governor warned that Trump's presence could "hinder" the state's attempts to heal after a video of Kenosha police shooting Blake seven times in the back sparked a week of protests and in some cases descended into violence.

"I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state. I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together," he wrote.
Source: thehill.com...

It sounds like Wisconsin Government leaders don't have much faith in state law enforcement to handle the BLM-ANTIFA terrorists.

The former head of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is denouncing President Trump's visit as a "political prop".

Source: www.cnn.com...

SO... should President Trump change his plans and not go to Kenosha, Wisconsin?

Naturally, the Mainstream Media is only interviewing officials who prefer that President Trump stay away. But there must be a lot of officials and citizens who would appreciate a visit from the U.S. President, and the potential assistance the Federal Government can render.

-CareWeMust

Darn it, as much as I like and respect him, our governor can be a bit of a wuss at times. I think instead of nicely asking trump not to come to Wisconsin, he should just ORDER trump not to come to Wisconsin, something like “stay the # out of Wisconsin, we don’t want you here, take a damn hint”. That’s what I would say. I don’t think trump has any business coming to my state and creating hatred and division. He’s not welcome here.

A part of me believes President Trump should honor the wishes of the Wisconsin Governor, and the mayor of Kenosha, as he has honored the wishes of other governors/mayors who told Trump to NOT use Federal Troops to increase the safety of citizens in their states.

Let the voters decide if a governor and/or mayor should stay in office, or be sent packing, based on his/her actions or in-actions.

So in other words Anarchy for all!

Only until November 3rd.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Oaktree
When President Trump won Wisconsin, Republican Governor SCOTT WALKER had been in charge since 2011. I don't know why, but he lost to Democrat Tony Evers in November 2018.

Walker sold out and there was hype for the Blue wave. Wisconsin paying now for their laziness then.

Been horrible with Covid response, too.

So glad we left last year.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’ve always thought that some Wisconsonites didn’t think Walker performed well on the national stage, but I believe it had a lot to do with the media coverage he received.

Scott Walker, among many other accomplishments, was the 1st Gov. with the nuts to put meaningful gun “rights” into law.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

He needs to show them that he is with them (the community) and not hiding in a basement or simply tweeting. Chicago and Portland should be next on the list.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
He should stay in his bunker and tweet his nonsense.
He is just a $hit stirrer, take his spoon away.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He needs to show them that he is with them (the community) and not hiding in a basement or simply tweeting. Chicago and Portland should be next on the list.

President Trump agrees with you. He is headed to Kenosha Wisconsin in 24 hours.

See You On Tuesday!: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
Wisconsin's Covid-19 was never bad enough to warrant cancelling the DNC convention, however.

Since February, only 193 Covid-19 related deaths, out of every 1,000,000 citizens.
www.worldometers.info...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The divisiveness started under Obama and has only gotten worse under Trump.

Obama's pandering to the left and 'Progressives', just like Trump's pandering to the right, undid any unity achieved by the attacks of 911 under Bush II.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Wisconsin governor urges Trump not to visit Kenosha: 'I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing'

Trump ignores the problem Democrats accuse him of ignoring the problem and demand that he engages the problem.

If Trump engages the problem Democrats tell him not too because it will hinder their own solution (of healing).

So I am truly at a loss as to what it is they want. Do they want him to unzip his Trump suit and step out as Hillary Clinton?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
What you describe is similar to when President Trump said his Administration would implement a National Covid-19 reopening plan.

The Media and Democrats suffered immediate seizures.

Now that the States are handling their own re-openings, Democrats and Media are screaming about how there's no national coordinated re-opening plan.

I actually cheer with one of the more hateful Dem or Media personality is fired, gets sick, or dies. Not happening frequently enough, however.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Following a week of Riots, Lootings, and Murders, after Kenosha police killed Black motorist Jacob Blake, President Trump will be visiting in an attempt to discover how things got out of control, and what his Administration can do to help law enforcement officials.

MILWAUKEE – President Donald Trump will visit Kenosha on Tuesday to meet with law enforcement and survey damage from a week of unrest, according to a White House pool report.

No other details were immediately available about the visit, which was announced Saturday night. The announcement comes a day after Trump addressed the Kenosha Police Department’s shooting of Jacob Blake for the first time.

After a rally in New Hampshire on Friday, Trump said of the shooting: “It was not a good sight. I didn’t like the sight of it, certainly, and I think most people would agree with that,” according to CNN.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

The Democratic Governor of Wisconsin was quick to denounce the President's visit, and to request that he not come to Kenosha on Tuesday.

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers (D) urged President Trump on Sunday to "reconsider" his plans to visit Kenosha, Wis., which has been rocked by unrest for the past several nights following the shooting of Jacob Blake by police.

In a letter to the White House shared by Evers's office Sunday afternoon, the governor warned that Trump's presence could "hinder" the state's attempts to heal after a video of Kenosha police shooting Blake seven times in the back sparked a week of protests and in some cases descended into violence.

"I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state. I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together," he wrote.
Source: thehill.com...

It sounds like Wisconsin Government leaders don't have much faith in state law enforcement to handle the BLM-ANTIFA terrorists.

The former head of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is denouncing President Trump's visit as a "political prop".

Source: www.cnn.com...

SO... should President Trump change his plans and not go to Kenosha, Wisconsin?

Naturally, the Mainstream Media is only interviewing officials who prefer that President Trump stay away. But there must be a lot of officials and citizens who would appreciate a visit from the U.S. President, and the potential assistance the Federal Government can render.

-CareWeMust

Darn it, as much as I like and respect him, our governor can be a bit of a wuss at times. I think instead of nicely asking trump not to come to Wisconsin, he should just ORDER trump not to come to Wisconsin, something like “stay the # out of Wisconsin, we don’t want you here, take a damn hint”. That’s what I would say. I don’t think trump has any business coming to my state and creating hatred and division. He’s not welcome here.

Then feel free to leave my state. I know for certain that outside of Madison and Milwaukee the rest of this state bleeds republican and outside of every city is a hard working, pro life, pro gun rural community that is sick of what's going on in places like Kenosha. You can't drive a minute outside of a Wisconsin city without seeing Trump signs. This state is red my friend and we approve of president Trump coming here and the streets are going to be filled with his supporters.
edit on CDT11America/Chicago232020202083120202020-08-31T23:44:55-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: I wasn't finished

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
WAIT! I say Biden should go to Kenosha too and debate Trump on the spot!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
THIS IS STRANGE...

Why did the Governor of Wisconsin (Dem), ask the Governor of Arizona (Repub) to send 150 National Guard Troops to Kenosha late last week?

Source: www.kgun9.com...

There are many states closer to Wisconsin than Arizona.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
September 1, 2020

You can watch President Trump's speech in Kenosha, Wisconsin at 1:45pm Eastern Time today, here:

www.clickondetroit.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
VIDEO

President Trump speaks to the Press before departing Washington DC for Kenosha this morning.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Then BLM will go back into hiding until the next election year, just like always.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Then BLM will go back into hiding until the next election year, just like always.

And right now you have White BLM vs White MAGA in Kenosha, before the President Arrives.

Short Clip: www.kenoshanews.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

And right now you have White BLM vs White MAGA in Kenosha, before the President Arrives.

Short Clip: www.kenoshanews.com...

How do you guys find livestreams in Kenosha? I think my YouTube app blocks things I'm searching for when it comes to stuff like this. I live an hour north of Kenosha and want to see what's really happening in the streets. Thanks!
edit on CDT12America/Chicago122020202090120202020-09-01T12:11:25-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Here ya go homie

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
President Trump's visit to Kenosha yesterday was fruitful for the city ($$$ promised), and for the President/AG Barr.

Story: apnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join