It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump headed to Kenosha Wisconsin Tuesday to Address BLM-led Riots...Shootings...Anarchy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: carewemust

Lol, hindering healing? What healing? Did they burn their widdle fingers torching businesses or something?

What a stooge that dingbat is.

"Healing" was rarely mentioned during the Democrats National Convention 2 weeks ago. Must be a new word-of-the-week for them.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Lol....not the first time a Trumpanzee has said that to me. Do you really think believe the Secret Service chases after something like that? Or they are even capable of such a thing?

The reality is Trump is dividing America. He is the biggest threat to the unity if the US. He needs to be removed from office.

If he manages to get reelected, this will set the US up to fail, via bankrupacy, loss of Allies and even civil war.

A few of us patriots understand this. We will give the citizens a chance to vote him out, despite Trump's efforts to repress votes against him.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Am I the only one worried there might be an assassination attempt? I think it's a gutsy move on his part, for that very reason.

There have been a few attempts, but they have been foiled.

Let's hope that good-fortune continues!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

You sir are no patriot.

You say he is fueling hate and yet you hope he gets killed.

Hypocrite!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Listening to the Mainstream Media today, it appears that the Covid-19 HOAX is in the process of vanishing.

I just want to go grocery shopping without a mask. Please. At least give me 30 days before the third wave of mask crybabies.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I’m trying to figure out how I can go support him and cheer him on!
Can’t find any info.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Am I the only one worried there might be an assassination attempt? I think it's a gutsy move on his part, for that very reason.

No, I actually thought of the possibility also. You know there's some POS out there trying to figure out how to do exactly that to stoke further fighting.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Following a week of Riots, Lootings, and Murders, after Kenosha police killed Black motorist Jacob Blake, President Trump will be visiting in an attempt to discover how things got out of control, and what his Administration can do to help law enforcement officials.

MILWAUKEE – President Donald Trump will visit Kenosha on Tuesday to meet with law enforcement and survey damage from a week of unrest, according to a White House pool report.

No other details were immediately available about the visit, which was announced Saturday night. The announcement comes a day after Trump addressed the Kenosha Police Department’s shooting of Jacob Blake for the first time.

After a rally in New Hampshire on Friday, Trump said of the shooting: “It was not a good sight. I didn’t like the sight of it, certainly, and I think most people would agree with that,” according to CNN.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

The Democratic Governor of Wisconsin was quick to denounce the President's visit, and to request that he not come to Kenosha on Tuesday.

Wisconsin governor urges Trump not to visit Kenosha: 'I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing'

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers (D) urged President Trump on Sunday to "reconsider" his plans to visit Kenosha, Wis., which has been rocked by unrest for the past several nights following the shooting of Jacob Blake by police.

In a letter to the White House shared by Evers's office Sunday afternoon, the governor warned that Trump's presence could "hinder" the state's attempts to heal after a video of Kenosha police shooting Blake seven times in the back sparked a week of protests and in some cases descended into violence.

"I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state. I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together," he wrote.
Source: thehill.com...

It sounds like Wisconsin Government leaders don't have much faith in state law enforcement to handle the BLM-ANTIFA terrorists.

The former head of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is denouncing President Trump's visit as a "political prop".

Source: www.cnn.com...

SO... should President Trump change his plans and not go to Kenosha, Wisconsin?

Naturally, the Mainstream Media is only interviewing officials who prefer that President Trump stay away. But there must be a lot of officials and citizens who would appreciate a visit from the U.S. President, and the potential assistance the Federal Government can render.

-CareWeMust

Darn it, as much as I like and respect him, our governor can be a bit of a wuss at times. I think instead of nicely asking trump not to come to Wisconsin, he should just ORDER trump not to come to Wisconsin, something like “stay the # out of Wisconsin, we don’t want you here, take a damn hint”. That’s what I would say. I don’t think trump has any business coming to my state and creating hatred and division. He’s not welcome here.

A part of me believes President Trump should honor the wishes of the Wisconsin Governor, and the mayor of Kenosha, as he has honored the wishes of other governors/mayors who told Trump to NOT use Federal Troops to increase the safety of citizens in their states.

Let the voters decide if a governor and/or mayor should stay in office, or be sent packing, based on his/her actions or in-actions.

edit on 8/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

We have a commander in chief who is fueling racism and hate in the US. This is not acceptable.

Nor is Trump turning a blind eye to Russia's bounties acceptable.

Nor is Trump actively trying to suppress the vote and ordering the post office to be essentially dismantled.

I took an oath to protect this country against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Trump is an enemy of the people just me as Hitler was. His cult like popularity does not justify his actions.

He needs to be removed from office or the US will fail.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Darn it, as much as I like and respect him, our governor can be a bit of a wuss at times. I think instead of nicely asking trump not to come to Wisconsin, he should just ORDER trump not to come to Wisconsin, something like “stay the # out of Wisconsin, we don’t want you here, take a damn hint”. That’s what I would say. I don’t think trump has any business coming to my state and creating hatred and division. He’s not welcome here.

To be fair, Evers doesn’t need Trump’s help to create hate and division. He does just fine by himself and with his team of enablers.

Definitely. Governor Evers ENABLED and ALLOWED BLM-ANTIFA to come there and start trouble. I remember when they wanted to bring violence to Nashville this Summer. The officials there sent a "body-bag" warning to BLM-ANTIFA, and they quickly changed their plans.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Sorry bro but you lost any bit of credibility when you cheer for the assassination of the president.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

He needs to go. That would be the right thing except I would swing by Portland also.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If this: www.promiseskept.com...# is "dividing America", our country would be extremely fortunate to have another "divider" enter the White House after President Trump's second term!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Listening to the Mainstream Media today, it appears that the Covid-19 HOAX is in the process of vanishing.

I just want to go grocery shopping without a mask. Please. At least give me 30 days before the third wave of mask crybabies.

That will soon happen. Biden losing on November 3rd will cause the Covid-19 B.S. to end, and the mass lawsuits against (mostly) Democrat officials to crank-up. Lawyers are already preparing case outlines.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Correct me if I’m wrong (I’m not), but President Trump did win both Kenosha and Wisconsin, right?

Your state? Don’t come here?
How in the f@ck do you think you have any say in the matter?

The statements that you made clearly show that you’re willing to try to strong arm your beliefs and hopes on others.

Many folk around here disagree with you.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You are a wonderful billboard for the re-election of President Trump!

Thank-you JRod.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He needs to go. That would be the right thing except I would swing by Portland also.

If President Trump goes to Kenosha and BLM-ANTIFA kill and burn, the media will blame him, but intelligent Americans (which are most Americans) understand that you don't blame the President for the actions taken by butt-hurt terrorists.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
I’m trying to figure out how I can go support him and cheer him on!
Can’t find any info.

From what I understand, the visit will not be a rally. It's to meet with Wisconsin law-enforcement, and tour the damage.

But since President Trump will (most likely) land in Milwaukee, and motorcade the 32 miles south to Kenosha, there will likely be a lot of patriots lining the route. The question is, will he take the route close to Lake Michigan, or Interstate-94.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree
When President Trump won Wisconsin, Republican Governor SCOTT WALKER had been in charge since 2011. I don't know why, but he lost to Democrat Tony Evers in November 2018.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Following a week of Riots, Lootings, and Murders, after Kenosha police killed Black motorist Jacob Blake, President Trump will be visiting in an attempt to discover how things got out of control, and what his Administration can do to help law enforcement officials.

MILWAUKEE – President Donald Trump will visit Kenosha on Tuesday to meet with law enforcement and survey damage from a week of unrest, according to a White House pool report.

No other details were immediately available about the visit, which was announced Saturday night. The announcement comes a day after Trump addressed the Kenosha Police Department’s shooting of Jacob Blake for the first time.

After a rally in New Hampshire on Friday, Trump said of the shooting: “It was not a good sight. I didn’t like the sight of it, certainly, and I think most people would agree with that,” according to CNN.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

The Democratic Governor of Wisconsin was quick to denounce the President's visit, and to request that he not come to Kenosha on Tuesday.

Wisconsin governor urges Trump not to visit Kenosha: 'I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing'

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers (D) urged President Trump on Sunday to "reconsider" his plans to visit Kenosha, Wis., which has been rocked by unrest for the past several nights following the shooting of Jacob Blake by police.

In a letter to the White House shared by Evers's office Sunday afternoon, the governor warned that Trump's presence could "hinder" the state's attempts to heal after a video of Kenosha police shooting Blake seven times in the back sparked a week of protests and in some cases descended into violence.

"I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state. I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together," he wrote.
Source: thehill.com...

It sounds like Wisconsin Government leaders don't have much faith in state law enforcement to handle the BLM-ANTIFA terrorists.

The former head of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is denouncing President Trump's visit as a "political prop".

Source: www.cnn.com...

SO... should President Trump change his plans and not go to Kenosha, Wisconsin?

Naturally, the Mainstream Media is only interviewing officials who prefer that President Trump stay away. But there must be a lot of officials and citizens who would appreciate a visit from the U.S. President, and the potential assistance the Federal Government can render.

-CareWeMust

A part of me believes President Trump should honor the wishes of the Wisconsin Governor, and the mayor of Kenosha, as he has honored the wishes of other governors/mayors who told Trump to NOT use Federal Troops to increase the safety of citizens in their states.

Let the voters decide if a governor and/or mayor should stay in office, or be sent packing, based on his/her actions or in-actions.

So in other words Anarchy for all!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join