It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump headed to Kenosha Wisconsin Tuesday to Address BLM-led Riots...Shootings...Anarchy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sunday, August 30, 2020

Following a week of Riots, Lootings, and Murders, after Kenosha police killed Black motorist Jacob Blake, President Trump will be visiting in an attempt to discover how things got out of control, and what his Administration can do to help law enforcement officials.

MILWAUKEE – President Donald Trump will visit Kenosha on Tuesday to meet with law enforcement and survey damage from a week of unrest, according to a White House pool report.

No other details were immediately available about the visit, which was announced Saturday night. The announcement comes a day after Trump addressed the Kenosha Police Department’s shooting of Jacob Blake for the first time.

After a rally in New Hampshire on Friday, Trump said of the shooting: “It was not a good sight. I didn’t like the sight of it, certainly, and I think most people would agree with that,” according to CNN.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

The Democratic Governor of Wisconsin was quick to denounce the President's visit, and to request that he not come to Kenosha on Tuesday.

Wisconsin governor urges Trump not to visit Kenosha: 'I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing'

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers (D) urged President Trump on Sunday to "reconsider" his plans to visit Kenosha, Wis., which has been rocked by unrest for the past several nights following the shooting of Jacob Blake by police.

In a letter to the White House shared by Evers's office Sunday afternoon, the governor warned that Trump's presence could "hinder" the state's attempts to heal after a video of Kenosha police shooting Blake seven times in the back sparked a week of protests and in some cases descended into violence.

"I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state. I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together," he wrote.
Source: thehill.com...

It sounds like Wisconsin Government leaders don't have much faith in state law enforcement to handle the BLM-ANTIFA terrorists.

The former head of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is denouncing President Trump's visit as a "political prop".

Source: www.cnn.com...

SO... should President Trump change his plans and not go to Kenosha, Wisconsin?

Naturally, the Mainstream Media is only interviewing officials who prefer that President Trump stay away. But there must be a lot of officials and citizens who would appreciate a visit from the U.S. President, and the potential assistance the Federal Government can render.

-CareWeMust

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
They’re worried about his visit “hindering their healing.” What, because Wisconsin government officials and law enforcement are doing such a great job with it so far? They don’t want the President to interrupt the fires and looting and violence and murder? Got it.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he should offer assistance loudly and often.

Let them keep turning it down. Until someone is in charge of the state that wants to ask for federal help.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
They’re worried about his visit “hindering their healing.” What, because Wisconsin government officials and law enforcement are doing such a great job with it so far? They don’t want the President to interrupt the fires and looting and violence and murder? Got it.

"Hindering their healing ?"
Hell , they are helping to INJECT the disease,,,

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Actually, Kenosha "healed" the moment the BLM-ANTIFA terrorists left and/or were arrested. The little city of 100,000 residents is only 7% Black. And those who live there cause almost no trouble. That will not change.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
'I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing" As we have only begun tearing this country apart.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
President Trump's visit is mostly political. Primarily to point out the stark differences between his willingness to engage, and Joe Biden's reluctance to engage.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

"Hindering their healing ?"
Hell , they are helping to INJECT the disease,,,

Wouldn't it be a lovely sight to see a 1,000 car parade cruising into Kenosha to welcome President Trump?

If anyone learns of one being put together, please post it to this thread, so I can relay it to the locals in this area. (Kenosha is only 55 minutes away)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
ANTI-America CNN is becoming a liability for its owner, AMERICA Telephone and Telegraph, Corporation. (AT&T)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Kenosha and the other riot/looting cities all seem to have some sort of "quota" on damage.

And still none are doing any actual law enforcement.

Something's not right 🦃

Something wicked is afoot 🦃

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Wisconsin governor urges Trump not to visit Kenosha: 'I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing'

Oh so all of the burning down is to cauterize the wound before the healing starts?

Why didn’t they just say so?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I think it's a very good idea that President Trump is getting a first-hand experience on the streets of the street life of that many Americans are facing across the Nation of desperate and violence and looting and killing

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
'I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing" As we have only begun tearing this country apart.

The Governor of Wisconsin (Tony Evers) will not be re-elected.

He tried to cancel the Primary Election, stating it was too dangerous, due to Covid-19.

But a judge forced it to proceed. There was ZERO meaningful uptick in Covid-19 illnesses after 287,000 Wisconsin residents voted in person.

Governor Evers did not fight to keep the DNC convention active in Milwaukee, or ask Joe Biden to reconsider giving his acceptance speech there, even though fewer than 300 Covid-19 patients are hospitalized, in the entire state.

Covid-19 in Wisconsin is nil: covidtracking.com...

Thousands of businesses were all geared up to host the huge number of attendees...Then it was suddenly cancelled, with no protest from Governor Evers.

He's done.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

That CNN guy looks like a desert SS Panzer commander 😃

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sorry "gov'na", but your presence is hindering healing. You don't allow miscreants burn a town and say you're "healing".

You're plotting.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Kenosha and the other riot/looting cities all seem to have some sort of "quota" on damage.

And still none are doing any actual law enforcement.

Something's not right 🦃

Something wicked is afoot 🦃

The larger cities (NY/CHI/LA/PORT, etc..) are counting on a U.S. taxpayer-funded bailout, enabling them to have spanking brand new replacement buildings, streets, trees, garbage trucks, etc..

Nancy Pelosi want to sent $1 Trillion their way. Mitch McConnell told them to declare bankruptcy, and be a better steward going forward.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's been like two days since the original thread with him and I still can't stop laughing every time I see that picture...I really should get over it...but just...I mean that grin, that outfit, the utter ridiculousness of the original headline...like I just...my inner child will just not let go...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

That's mostly it I bet.

And it will be a kickoff point for an Agenda 2030 establishment 🥶

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join