It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN today official declared and celebrated the race war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: panoz77

I don't have a link, it aired today. I don't remember the black woman's name who was the main instigator. She is a regular.

More details when you saw it today (with time zone) we can probably locate it.

If I had to venture at guess at who it was, I would put my money on Angela Rye... She is just god awful, and I could easily see her being on that CNN panel or being the dipsh*t bringing it up..

I tried CNN's Twitter feed...only found a portion of an interview with Karen Bass.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
does anyone have the link to the video?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So, CNN is trying to convince all blacks to fight white people in America. Just because a small radical group is causing anarchy. it is just an uprising of some black people, most blacks would like to get equal rights but are just watching these chaotic troublemakers rile things up. I can see all the big businesses shutting down factories and the owners leaving the country....then everyone will be poor. I know if I was rich I would take my wealth and run. No reason to keep any factories running if they are just going to be attacked by anarchists from both sides of the issue.

The black people are not dumb, most of them are very smart. They will see what we see, CNN pushing for civil unrest.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I don't have a link, it aired today. I don't remember the black woman's name who was the main instigator. She is a regular.

More details when you saw it today (with time zone) we can probably locate it.

If I had to venture at guess at who it was, I would put my money on Angela Rye... She is just god awful, and I could easily see her being on that CNN panel or being the dipsh*t bringing it up..

No, it wasn't her.

It was April Ryan, there was a panel of about 4 people, I can't recall who was hosting the segment. It was Sunday afternoon est.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
thats hard to say mate as I am certain all the Kiwis are living here in Oz it would seem lol
But we love our Kiwi Brothers and Sisters so we don't mind except when we have a Test series
I am so proud to be an Aussie

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: panoz77

Sh#t.

I and my family are all mixed.

Who the f#ck we gonna shewt?

Each other???

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No, they are trying to get white to fight white people in America. No non-white deaths or shooters in the protesting world this week.

They have forgotten gang violence since it distracts from the other funding and laundering they are doing as elected officials.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
As believable as it is, proof would still be needed.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Sh#t.

Same hahaha

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Another reason not to watch MSM. The U.S. will never have a race war and should never. I guess CNN has never looked at the U.S. census data.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm trying to find the video you wrote about and came across this CNN Trump bashing clip. Typical.

I'll continue looking for the one you spoke of

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
I'm trying to find the video you wrote about and came across this CNN Trump bashing clip. Typical.

I'll continue looking for the one you spoke of

I've looked and looked and can't find it. It might be something they don't want replayed, so they may not be putting the video clip of the segment.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

transcript of her comments

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's going to be a loosing battle with around 15% of black population.

I have no cards in this game, just an observation. It's math.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I could not believe my ears, they were not only officially stating that this is now a race war, not a single person on the panel refuted the claim, they basically said, "It's on".

This is the most irresponsible thing I think I have heard CNN promote to date.

They are basically telling the crazies to get on with it and start the indiscriminate killing.

How is this any different than Biden, Harris and many others on the liberal side making claims that a police shooting was wrong and racist before knowing any facts in the case...What do people think feed more violence looting and killing?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sh#t.

Had you attended the seminar on intersectionality, and victim heirarchy, you'd know the answer and had prepared accordingly....

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: chr0naut

I think I might settle down in New Zealand for the next four years .

Write a book, forge a ring of doom you know that kind of stuff.

How is the standard of living there mate ?

Apparently it’s all sunshine and rainbows and you never ever need a gun.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12

www.cnn.com...

transcript of her comments

transcripts.cnn.com...
"APRIL RYAN, CNN POLITICAL ANALYST: Ana, let's call a thing a thing. This president, Donald John Trump, has instigated a race war in America. Portland, Oregon, is ground zero. This president, Donald John Trump, has basically stoke the flames for racist extremists, neo- Nazis, and the alt-right.

And they're even defending, this president is even defending Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who went to Wisconsin and killed two protesters. So at the end of the day, the mayor of Portland is absolutely right. And there are those who are calling for help from this president and the stoking of a race war.

There is a race war in America right now because of this president. People are calling me, asking if there indeed is a way to get the International Crimes Court to come in to deal with this. You know, I've talked to some people who are in intelligence and they're saying he's done heinous things, but they have to say we don't know for sure. But people are now afraid of this president, because he has stoked the racial flames. And let's call the thing a thing. He has now begun a race war in America in 2020."

Isn't is ironic that April follows up with this gem.
April Ryan "He comes at 17 from Illinois and kills two black people -- well, kills two people, excuse me. And then seriously hurts someone else."

April, who's stoking a race war?

edit on 31-8-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2020 by panoz77 because: added commentary

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: chr0naut

I think I might settle down in New Zealand for the next four years .

Write a book, forge a ring of doom you know that kind of stuff.

How is the standard of living there mate ?

Apparently it’s all sunshine and rainbows and you never ever need a gun.

You forgot Unicorns.

Pleae don't ever forget the unicorns. They need all that sunshine and rainbows. It's what they eat.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I posted the transcript, so what do you think of April Ryans comments?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join