It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats pledging their votes for Trump (Mass Exodus!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Joe Biden answered a few questions from reporters today.

The more he talks the deeper he digs himself into a hole.

Here, Joe Biden of today contradicts Joe Biden from yesterday.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Another good development:

The CEO of GOYA Foods says Latinos are abandoning the Democratic party to vote for President Trump.

justthenews.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Geez...this isn't tocket science. Trump is using the Federal Gestapo to invade cities under the guise of law and order. The governors and mayors arent asking for this "help" , most Trump supporters could care less if Portland or Seattle butned to the ground, and these actions are only done because they are politically benegicial with his base. Trump votes by mail, but doesn't want anyone else other than Republicans to do so...Trump is using his control of the Post Office to slow the mail. Trump is breaking the law at will (Hatch Act, Emoluments clause), Trump and his Federal Gestapo are attempting to force every citizen to carry and present identity papers for voting and other services. Unlike Herr Hitler, Trump lied his way out of military service, refuses to allow handicapped vets to participate in parades, calls our war dead losers and suckers all the while demanding his Generals give him the Heil Trump or else they "are the worst general"....the Republican Party, for the first time in history REFUSED to create a platform at the nomination because Trump is so erratic and neurotic that no platform that made any sense would be accepted or even understood by Trump. He could not be trusted to debate the complicated issues, so they didn't create any !. Trump is a disaster.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think the three days of travel this week totally drained Joe Biden. Today he sounded really weak. So weak, I could not understand what he was saying.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Geez...this isn't tocket science.

I didn't think so either, but it seems to have gone right over your head.

Trump is using the Federal Gestapo to invade cities under the guise of law and order. The governors and mayors arent asking for this "help"

Wisconsin did, for Kenosha, and Trump obliged. He hasn't sent the National Guard in to any cities to protect anything except Federal buildings. He's just willing to.

You do realize he could actually send in the military if he so chose, right? He has that power.

most Trump supporters could care less if Portland or Seattle butned to the ground, and these actions are only done because they are politically benegicial with his base.

I for one do care about Portland and Seattle. I don't want innocent people to be hurt any more than they already have.

Trump votes by mail, but doesn't want anyone else other than Republicans to do so...Trump is using his control of the Post Office to slow the mail.

How do you know Trump votes by mail?

All campaigns try to get their base out to vote.

Trump has done nothing to the Post Office.

Trump is breaking the law at will (Hatch Act, Emoluments clause)

The Hatch Act (5 USC § 7321 - § 7326) does not apply to the President; Trump cannot violate it by definition.

The Emoluments Clause does not prohibit exchange of goods and services during the normal course of business that one may be invested in, per Supreme Court precedent. It applies to gifts, which are a one-way exchange by definition.

That is an old, old, old argument that has been legally debunked for ages now.

Trump and his Federal Gestapo are attempting to force every citizen to carry and present identity papers for voting and other services.

My state requires voter ID and I know of no one who has been denied the right to vote. Trump didn't do that; it has been that way since long before he came along. It assures one person gets one vote. Arguments against it are an attempt to allow for election interference by enemies of the United States.

Are you an enemy of the United States?

Unlike Herr Hitler, Trump lied his way out of military service, refuses to allow handicapped vets to participate in parades, calls our war dead losers and suckers all the while demanding his Generals give him the Heil Trump or else they "are the worst general"....

Trump was rejected due to bone spurs... legitimate? Maybe, maybe not. Are you a doctor?

What on earth are you on about with the handicapped vets? I know several personally; Trump has actually made the VA work for them.

As to what he supposedly said, what evidence do you have? Who made the claim? Is there a recording?

No, you just believe the accusation because you were told to hate the man. Who's Gestapo?

the Republican Party, for the first time in history REFUSED to create a platform at the nomination because Trump is so erratic and neurotic that no platform that made any sense would be accepted or even understood by Trump.

I actually prefer Trump to be given some leeway... helps out when the unexpected occurs. Besides, Trump can do precious little without some Congressional approval.

He could not be trusted to debate the complicated issues, so they didn't create any !.

Says the man rooting for the only candidate for President in history with obvious dementia. He's good enough at handling things to be a self-made billionaire celebrity with a supermodel wife.

And... you're not.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
"As a lifelong democrat, I am appalled at the behavior of the violent, radical left rioters & looters. Therefore, I have decided to change my stance on healthcare, abortion rights, fiscal policy, social issues, foreign policy, immigration reform, and allocation of tax dollars and I will instead vote for Donald J. Trump"

Yeah, right!! Any "life-long Democrat" that revokes their support of the party would vote third-party before they ever vote for Don Cheeto & the Fascist Right! If they truly do vote for Trump they demonstrate a complete & total ignorance of American politics and never were a democrat in the first place.

So you're saying a major issue someone feels is affecting their nation can't be more important than other issues? Is abortion rights even an issue, since no party is going to change that anyway? Plus, for many, I think this may juat be the tipping point. Many have seen as establishment Dems have proven to be more hawkish than Trump, for example.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"As a lifelong democrat, I am appalled at the behavior of the violent, radical left rioters & looters. Therefore, I have decided to change my stance on healthcare, abortion rights, fiscal policy, social issues, foreign policy, immigration reform, and allocation of tax dollars and I will instead vote for Donald J. Trump"

So you want free healthcare for all...not going to happen under Biden.. Obamacare was a band aid of a joke that could hardly last 5 years past his presidency. Plus it sucked for a good percentage of the population including me. Abortions are not going away with Trump so who cares... Fiscal policy???? like the 100 trillion liberal plan...lol geez good one...Social issues...created by the liberals as a tool...You notice its just them with the issues? Foreign policy..we can go back to America being China's lap dog as Biden wants...sound good? Immigration reform..YES open the borders, give them the right to vote...hell ggive them free healthcare and income too... that's the ticket!

Yep Biden is best for you...I agree

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join