It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats pledging their votes for Trump (Mass Exodus!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

No Real Scotsman, eh? Brave to try that move.

But no. Your logic is proven BS.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Joe might be a crap candidate, but I don’t think he is pushing people out of the party.

If you think this is about Joe Biden, you are seriously confused.

This is about Kamala "sleep to the top" Harris, Nancy "wino extreme" Pelosi, Robert Francis "Beto" "take their guns and destroy the wall" O'Rourke, Corey "Spartacus" Booker, "Mad" Maxine "drive whitey out" Waters, and a whole host of other crazies trying to claim intelligence in the midst of their own insanity. Joe Biden is nothing but a Trojan Horse. He literally has dementia! He will be out of office for medical and cognitive issues before the cheers from his inauguration die down should he get elected... leaving President Harris and a VP to be announced in his wake. The only way he could stay in office is to go back to his Momma's basement and sit there like a good boy while his cohorts run the country.

That's why people are leaving the DNC in droves.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Do you think the large mass will publicly and very visibly show their support similar to the Republicans voting for Biden such as the Lincoln Project or the 130 former Republican campaign staffers and prominent former generals?

If they do, do you think it will sway votes to Republican? If there is a massive change it really has not yet been vocal in too many places as of yet. I of course can only comment on local signs I see. Still pretty evenly split in my area, similar to the previous election.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Weren’t dems the racist ones, guess that is a good thing then.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Do you think the large mass will publicly and very visibly...

No, they won't. Not with unhinged thugs running loose out of their cages threatening people physically left and right, and not with tin dictator wanna-bes pretending to run the government and threatening people legally for disagreeing with them.

But what they will do is decide they don't want to live by your rules any more and vote your people out of power. No one is watching when they cast that ballot. I can go into the polls and vote straight Republican, then claim I voted Democrat all day long. Who is gonna know? We saw some of that in 2016, and the direct result was President Donald John Trump. Now it's four years later and all your side has done is turn up the heat that caused Trump to be elected in the first place.

Another poster said it better than I could earlier in the thread... for every house without a sign, that's a Trump supporter, and for every house with a Trump sign that's a Trump supporter who's not afraid. There's another way to look at it: for every Democrat voter who openly states their disgust at what the party has become, figure ten more who feel the same but aren't saying it because they don't want the hassle.

November 3rd they'll be safe inside that voting booth where no one can threaten them.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No need to get so riled up. I was curious as to whether we would see them go public and very supportive. Not everything I ask has an ulterior motive. Was looking for an opinion.

Of course you can vote for whoever you want and you don't have to tell anyone anything. Can just say you voted or say nothing. That actually is a focus of an ad I saw on Twitter this morning.

No one will really know until the results are in. All anyone can do is use their right to vote. Personally I would not be swayed by what anyone says publicly or not. Have to go by issues and whether you feel the last four years have been better or worse for you. Unfortunately we see people just spout whatever meme they see without trying to find out if it's accurate or not. They might be swayed.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Not riled up... well, not at you anyway. I am disgusted with the violence and complacency concerning it, but don't take that personally.

Those memes have worked well in the past. I've seen it all my life. But it has been overplayed, and people are looking at facts now that can't be ignored... things like having a better job until Democratic (and admittedly, some Republican) leaders literally took them away. Literally, as in, made it illegal to go to work. Trump is saying daily we need to open the country back up, but then the memes say the opposite. People are sheeple, yes, but after a point even sheeple start to awaken.

i just heard the mayor of Portland giving a press conference. He blames 90+ days of continual violence on Donald Trump (who he refuses to let help and who isn't even in Portland) and all but admits he cannot control his city because Trump was elected President. Really? Why is he in the job if he can't do the job? Trump fixed the Kenosha problem almost overnight and keeps offering to help Portland... but the same mayor who claims Trump is the reason for his problems he admits he can't solve won't even let anyone else try to help! And what about the rest of the country which isn't having their city burned down night after night? Isn't their President Donald Trump too? How come they aren't burning?

That's just the latest example of an outright blatant lie so outlandish only a blind fool could buy into it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

I'm not going to sit here and write an essay on the parallels between Trumpism and fascism because everyone on ATS is going to ignore it and troll me for stars & brownie points. Maybe these rhetorical questions will help get the gears turning, but I doubt it. If your heads been in the sand the past 4 years I can't help you. Maybe think about why Trump and the Repubs keep you guys foused on the Dems every waking moment of the day. Got your left eye open and your right eye shut.

It amazes me how lefties don't understand basic words. Muslim. Mexican. Legal Immigration. Homophobic. Racist. White Supremacist. Nazi. Bigot.

Now fascist.

All these words used incorrectly by the left for the last five or so years.

There is one side silencing the speech of others. There is one side working in unison with the tech giants across google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc, silencing others. Which is the modern version of Nazi book burning. There is one side limiting free speech and freedom of thought on school campuses. There is one side who has taken to the streets and not only threatened violence, but has engaged in violence and murder against those who dare to have a different political stance.

It's the modern left.

And it is right out of the fascist playbook.

Antifa and BLM are a weaponized arm of the Dem party, bringing violence and mayhem to cities across this country. Against this country's citizens.

If the Dems could, they'd round up conservatives in the middle of the night and send them to gulags. Just like in the USSR.
edit on 31-8-2020 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wow, two fascist parties calling each other out for being fascist. Love this country.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

"As a lifelong democrat, I am appalled at the behavior of the violent, radical left rioters & looters. Therefore, I have decided to change my stance on healthcare, abortion rights, fiscal policy, social issues, foreign policy, immigration reform, and allocation of tax dollars and I will instead vote for Donald J. Trump"

Yeah, right!! Any "life-long Democrat" that revokes their support of the party would vote third-party before they ever vote for Don Cheeto & the Fascist Right! If they truly do vote for Trump they demonstrate a complete & total ignorance of American politics and never were a democrat in the first place.

They're [former] democrats.
Think of all the mental gymnastic they've performed over the last 4 years to justify their actions.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It's the same on both sides.

abcnews.go.com...

At the end of the day everyone better realize both sides suck equally.

It's wild that a conspiracy website is so pro "the man", you should never trust any president.

The best president of all time was the one that died a month into office, had no time to mess anything up.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I'm waiting for the parties to "switch" again. LOL

LOL, wake me up on judgement day.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

"As a lifelong democrat, I am appalled at the behavior of the violent, radical left rioters & looters. Therefore, I have decided to change my stance on healthcare, abortion rights, fiscal policy, social issues, foreign policy, immigration reform, and allocation of tax dollars and I will instead vote for Donald J. Trump"

Yeah, right!! Any "life-long Democrat" that revokes their support of the party would vote third-party before they ever vote for Don Cheeto & the Fascist Right! If they truly do vote for Trump they demonstrate a complete & total ignorance of American politics and never were a democrat in the first place.

I hear Muslims who convert to Christianity aren't viewed this harshly...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Also, Peace-loving Democratic Mayors are increasingly endorsing President Trump.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

It's the same on both sides.

abcnews.go.com...

At the end of the day everyone better realize both sides suck equally.

It's wild that a conspiracy website is so pro "the man", you should never trust any president.

The best president of all time was the one that died a month into office, had no time to mess anything up.

A certain someone closed a deficit and took a noticeable lead in the polls during these riots. I'll let you figure out who.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

When he was 15 years old he tried to touch the breast of a girl who was kissing him at the time. Is that sexual assault or just someone who was very young, misreading signals?

“With the ‘Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast,” he wrote. “After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark.’ Our groping ended soon and while no ‘relationship’ ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.”

She was too drunk to consent. Not only that, she didn't consent. She physically tried to stop him, and he continued. That's not misreading signals. That's textbook sexual assault.

So were you uninformed or just lying? Either is possible with you. You're frequently grossly uninformed about American politics in your posts here, so maybe you just didn't know what the # you were talking about, as usual.

The rest of your response is so childish I won't even bother with it. And I know your next response will be even less pertinent, since you backed yourself into a corner. You are defending an admitted sexual predator, claiming he has a "good reputation."
edit on 31 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I am wondering if Colbert mentioned that he hadn’t seen much reporting on it like he had in the first few weeks, to make a point that the lack of reporting was because of the increasing criminality of the “peaceful protestors?” Or was he mentioning that because he was voicing upset that the coverage has been reduced, thus throwing his lot in with theirs? His smile and head tilt and tone of voice made me hope he was doing the former, but it’s Colbert (whom I used to love) so you can never really know what his real thoughts are.

It's hard to say, isn't it? He started to ask a question that clearly had more to it, but she quickly cut him off and did her cheerleading. He went from friendly smile to a look of befuddlement in my opinion.

Was he cringing on the inside? Did she know to override a damaging question? It was an awkward moment for sure!

I thought he looked sad, depressed even. Colbert’s a highly intelligent, albeit misguided individual. He knows this anarchy does no one any good and might get Trump re-elected.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

When he was 15 years old he tried to touch the breast of a girl who was kissing him at the time. Is that sexual assault or just someone who was very young, misreading signals?

“With the ‘Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast,” he wrote. “After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark.’ Our groping ended soon and while no ‘relationship’ ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.”

She was too drunk to consent. Not only that, she didn't consent. She physically tried to stop him, and he continued. That's not misreading signals. That's textbook sexual assault.

So were you uninformed or just lying? Either is possible with you. You're frequently grossly uninformed about American politics in your posts here, so maybe you just didn't know what the # you were talking about, as usual.

The rest of your response is so childish I won't even bother with it. And I know your next response will be even less pertinent, since you backed yourself into a corner. You are defending an admitted sexual predator, claiming he has a "good reputation."

Sure, flail against 15 year old children. Real smooth.

edit on 1/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Sure, flail against 15 year old children. Real smooth.

Sure, admire an admitted sexual predator. Real smooth.

It's not like I expected you to go "Oh, yeah, maybe he doesn't' have the best reputation."

You're not exactly the most open-minded and independently-thinking person here. You might be the single most ignorant person left posting here.

You were left with 2 options:

A) admit you were wrong
B) try to save your fragile little ego by continuing to defend and admire an admitted sexual predator

You chose B.

You need psychiatric help.

Nothing more to be served here. I'll let you have the last word so you don't have to cry yourself to sleep tonight. It's not like you have anything worthwhile to contribute to the conversation here. You never do.
edit on 2 9 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This might be why Donald Trump wants Joe Biden to take a drug test, just prior to the first debate.

Angel dust suspected..

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join