It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the man the JOB he wants to keep why are you voting for him ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Looks like it's time to do the boogaloo dance in the street, eh?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Don and his people may not be perfect but the other side is insane!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i did not expect this thread to go far fact is Trump did a poor job at best even when accounting for all the backlash he got he tweets like a 15 year old . Did he do a few things yes what Impact did they have well you guys brag about the lowered Unemployment KNOWING they dont count people who no longer get it and they COUNT part time as employed .

BUT even counting the new jobs ( Most are just someone hired fired ) what kind of jobs ? More Walmart more fast-food ?
Because it will be 25 years for construction to recover from BUSH .
So we know there not construction and all thous people did not b=get desk jobs .

The Tariff well taht coudl have worked If he had done it right its NOT just china while the the worst all taht will happen now is the Business will move to mexico or so otehr 3rd world country .

Want to see how Much effect trumps tariff had go to walmart 90 % of the stuff still made in china THE MASK your waring is made in china !

THE US cant even SUPPLY our mask we need cant get much more pathetic then that .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
anyway non of you seam to have a clue Just how bad things are here .
Trump is saving no one Biden is saving no one Th republicans care about BIG business and war the Democrats care about illegals Neither side touches the rich BOTH sides take It all from what little is left of the mid-class .

I am 54 MY father made 14 bucks a HOUR 35 years agaio PUSHING buttons at delbar a factory .
I dont know many people who make MORE now and I have a sister who is a CNA a room mate who is a certfied cargiver heck the guy driving the ambulance is making that much .

More JOBS hu Even teck jobs like Microsoft have dont pay crap I know I got offered a Job for 8.25 when I was already making 12 doing out door work .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Infolurker made an extremely well thought out pointed reply to your questions on page 2 did it involve too many FACTS for you to craft a reply. Maybe go back a page read the answers to your questions all laid out in easy to read format.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Hold on caver78 You say Trumps foreign policy is good ?? so INSULTING the UK and making threats to one of our best alys was a GOOD job ?
He threatened UK with a Tariff for god sake that Good foreign Policy ? and calling the world Leaders NAMES like oo rocket boy that is GOOD policy ? Wow

Here is a Challenge for you then caver78 FIND SOME ONE Trump has NOT been rude to .
trumps BIGGEST falt is foreign Policy .
people keep pointing how bad BIDEN is FINE he sucks I not asking how bad democrats are or how bad BIDEN is IM asking HOW good Trump is and how he will stop all the evillllll demarcates .

Being polite isn't a mandatory requirement of Foreign Policy.
It is a mandatory requirement of Diplomacy. Two very different things.
Trump handled North Korea. I'm not going to say we should admire him being 2X as unpredictable as Kim Jon Il however his method of fight crazy with crazy was what was needed.
Trump pulled us out of NATO and WHO, two organizations that were no longer meeting their mission statements. Neither Organization is Fit for Purpose.
Trump shocked the Chinese by NOT playing along like every President before him an a 25% tariff won't kill them. Now he at least has their undivided attention.

His domestic agenda I don't agree with, Drilling in ANWAR should be off limits, an his deregulation concerning clean water pisses me off, plus I'm sure there's more I don't know about but would be foaming at the mouth if I did.

You asked "How good Trump is?"
He's done enough right within the scope of his job, so far. He kept many of his campaign promises which is more than many past presidents have. Since he's legacy shopping right now there's no reason to believe he couldn't do more.

Here's the thing...you see threatening the UK with tariff's as bad.
Trump is putting our issues first, the USA first. It's gonna piss other countries off, but you can't fault him for doing what's in our best interest.
Plus allies bicker all the time, we got Mexit (Megan & Harry) dumped on us, so I'm calling this a tie!

edit on 30-8-2020 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

the answer is plain and simple, the dumycrats in congress fought against him tooth and nail on everything he did.
them along with the media constant attacks and dragging everything they could to court has impeded his work.

Republicans did the same things with Obama, and what Obama did achieve, Trump now, and of the same party, is trying to obliterate Obama's work.

Thing is, all you guys think you have a handle on it...you don't, and what it shows is that you are monumentally biased in a divisive, destructive way, and with nothing to offer as an alternative.

There are realities that need to be faced, it's about time you all face them, do that, and then the politicians will need to face you, because they are freeloading on the partisanship you hold, 'dear'...(as long as the buck holds out, and the tax stays low scenario) of course.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Every problem you list is a result of Democrat mis-management and Democrat blocking and Democrat bitter and petty jealousy. 😆

link   

You do realize that democrat opposition has stood in the way of fixing these problems. The left believes their political ambition rides on inner turmoil in the US. The left will lose and Trump will have the voters stamp of approval to press forward and resolve these issues. Maybe the political left will wake up... maybe the will go all in with the extremists (many believe they already have), and maybe they will just fade away into obscurity

link   
Double post

edit on 30-8-2020 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
I just know Trumps isnt great nore would Biden do More then droll there is no right side in this mess .

That we can agree on.

I’m enjoying your thread.

Not going to say more. Don’t want to derail.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Answers
1. That's something for the affected cities to fix. It will continue as long as the citizens and city leaders allows it.
2. through 8. the Presidential does not write or create new laws, congress does.

In case you haven't noticed, the government will never solve any problem, to do so would put many government employees out business and lessen the government's power.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Because he foresaw the Future America that we live in Right Now and Realized the Office of the President Of The United States is the Only Position to make Serious Changes Concerning where our Country is Heading here in 2020 . A Prophetic Vision that he Eventually Came to see as his Destiny , and not Another's......

edit on 30-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Why are the current woes the fault of everyone else but the very person who currently has the most political power at the time?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Why would we vote for Democrats and their crap policies and politicians? They want to destroy the country. At least Trump is trying to Make America Great Again.

Dims? Not so much.

... and this is what the "Great" version of America looks like?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The governor of Wisconsin and the NAACP are demanding that President Trump stay away from Kenosha Wisconsin this coming Tuesday.

As the leader of all Americans, even those who don't like or agree with him, what should our president do?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I Duuno , Would a King Dare Allow a Commoner to Disrespect his Lofty Position in Public , or let him be and just Live with the Insult ? .Hmm.....

edit on 30-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The governor of Wisconsin and the NAACP are demanding that President Trump stay away from Kenosha Wisconsin this coming Tuesday.

As the leader of all Americans, even those who don't like or agree with him, what should our president do?

He should hold a rally in Pleasant Prairie 😎

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Biden and Harris have caused a lot of problems over a lot of years. If you dont believe me just do a little investigating.

Again trump would be lesser of 2 evils!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

He should hold a rally in Pleasant Prairie 😎

Excellent idea. It's only 2 miles from Kenosha. Good optics too!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join