It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the man the JOB he wants to keep why are you voting for him ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: midnightstar

I was going to post some crap and be insulting, but I realized something.

Different people expect different things from government.

We'll never agree on what government should do until we agree on what government should be allowed to do.

You and i tend to disagree alot but i have to say your spot on here. there needs to be a serious conversation about the role of government in our lives.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
LOL kwakaev Of course that is true the laws are only as good as thous that enforce them which was My point to that answer .
So what Is Trump going to do to have the LAWS enforced lol .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

1-8 = Democrats, MSM, intel agencies, globalists (aka: deep state)

But, by all means blame the bloke who was on no-ones radar five years ago.

Why do 50+ years of sh!t politicians and consequential decisions amount to naught in your brain?

About an hour after he came down the escalator, the MSM and democrats and intel agencies started on him and his family and every day thereafter the attacks have increased in intensity to the point of hoax virus and Portland sh!thole focal points.

Nothing you type on the internet will convince folks to ignore reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
well Cowboy why not post ? Being rude is a extremely good way To gain support when You have nothing on the table .
But alot of posters who have no effective response are rude its why I posted this in mudpit Knowing many will be .
See all I am askinG is what Trumps platform is as i said yesterday Your to easy cowboy I dont need to do a Thing in response to your replys see I even went as far as saying all Democrats are evil commies .

SEEE this post is NOT about EVIL demarcates This post is about Trumps platform OR lak of as NOT one question has a reply .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You've missed my point.

You and I have different expectations about the role of government.

Until that is settled, the details of what government is doing is a moot point.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yes Sublimecraft Demacrats evil I said that 5 times so do you have any thing to offer Other then how evil they are LIKE how Trump will stop the evil Democrats ?
EVIL Democrats OK OK OK lord god you have said it in a 100 Treads we all know how evil the Democrats ARE now answer a Question No Trumps platform Evil MSM evil FOX news Eveilllllll

Now FOCUS on the questions How will TRUMP stop all That evillllll ?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
COWBOY So You dont expect to drive down a road that is not full Of pot holes Or cross bridges that wont just fall ?
You dont expect your family's children to be able to get a good education ?
You dont want Your family and friends to be able to afford health care ?
Just what do you expect from the government Then ? because the Only question I did NOT list Is military .
Some how that answer does Not surprise me .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So cowboy expects Nothing and he gets nothing unless all you care about is war then Your getting trillions right ware you want it Killing people .

PS THE SHORTEST PRO TRUMP THREAD EVER LOL .
edit on 30-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
All these problems Trump did NOT create BUT he did say He could do the JOB and You did VOTE him in .
And you say your voting Him back In so the problems are there either its his job to FIX them our you can fall back to he CANT in which case Biden Is NO threat at all as If Trump CANT because he don't have the power then Neither does BIDEN and the whole idea of having a president is POINTLESS as the ONLY power they have is to sign there name on papers push at them BY Democrats and republicans .

At NO time in modern politics has this argument been more popular. Trump said he could fix everything, so since he can't we should vote for somebody else.

No POTUS has followed through on their promises, even the ones that were completely within their power. Obama made a promise to have the most transparent administration in history, clearly within his ability to accomplish, and he did the opposite.

Trump has accomplished some good things. Voting against him for not accomplishing everything on his agenda is absolute BS and is a standard no politician I've voted for ever accomplished.

Vote for Biden, I'm sure he'll continue his highly successful 40+ year service accomplishing nothing.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No Joking Oboma SUCKED But I am Not asking about any promises Trump made or broke I am asaking what he plans to do to fix the listed problems AND NO one could fix them totally But any effort he makes at all would be a Improvement .
BIDEN HAS DONE nothing for 40 years this thread isnt about how USELESS Biden is nore about how EVIL the commie democrats are .

This thread is about how Trump will change ANY even ONE thing of what I listed and STOP teh EVIL commie dems - Tired of spelling that OUT >

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

COWBOY So You dont expect to drive down a road that is not full Of pot holes Or cross bridges that wont just fall ?

State taxes, gas taxes, local taxes also pay for infrastructure. Federal government is for interstate roads.

You dont expect your family's children to be able to get a good education ?

It's my responsibility to make sure my children get a good education. NOT the government. Government can offer to provide an education opportunity, but that's it.

You dont want Your family and friends to be able to afford health care ?

It's up to me as a husband and a father and a provider to provide funds for healthcare. Not the governrment.

Just what do you expect from the government Then ? because the Only question I did NOT list Is military .
Some how that answer does Not surprise me .

Government should repair interstate roads.

Deliver the mail.

Fight wars.

Protect our borders.

Everything else?

Government should stay out.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Trump's actually done a lot, just not in the ways we expected. Doing things by Executive order is less than optimum even tho it's within his job-scope.

You asked what specifically we expect Trump to do?
Well sometimes the best you can do is just not be the other guy. In a run-up between Biden and Trump it's pick the lesser of two evils. Out of all the things you listed as specific things a president can do, or should do you have to realize without congress & the house in agreement ANY presidents abilities are crippled.

In the current mess we have now ANY President would be hard put to do all on your list or even one or two of those things, despite them ALL needing addressed. Which is why we're back to who is the lesser of two evils.

Biden has had many years in office already and got nothing done.
Trump has been in office 3.5 yrs an got some things done. A President's main job is Foreign Policy an so far he's making real progress. The things you'd listed are mainly Domestic Issues. That's an important distinction.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes cow boy The same roads and bridges that are in a sad state of repair .
The question was valid What do You expect from the Government any thing at all ? because the questions i listed matter to darn near every one BUT you it seams .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

1 Looting Rioting in many large city's - Trump cannot do much unless he designates it an insurrection. The Governors, Mayors, and District Attorneys along with the national Democrats are allowing this to happen. They could stop this in its tracks tomorrow. Not voting for Trump tells the rioters that the American people approve of what they are doing and it will continue.

2. Infrastructure - AKA Roads Bridges - Trump presented an infrastructure plan to Congress in February 2018, with $200 billion in federal funding and $1.5 trillion from the private sector. ... More infrastructure spending was Trump's most popular promise in his presidential campaign, with approval from two thirds of Americans. In 2020, Trump has proposed at 1 Trillion $ government package. We will see if Congress will stop playing games long enough to get it done.

3. Health care Crises - President Trump is pissing all the politicians off by pushing the “favored nations clause,” This would force drug companies to sell drugs here for the same price they do overseas (the lowest cost). Obamacare increased the cost of insurance for pretty much anyone who was working and didn't get subsidies to an astronomical level. Biden wants to return to the practice of forcing people to pay a fortune for useless insurance policies with $5,000 deductibles under penalty of law with the IRS as the collection agent.

4. Education - Charter Schools. The Public School system with their teachers unions are not concerned with education and now offer a baby sitting service and a social indoctrination center. Charter schools gives you a "choice" in sending your child to a different school focused on education. Public schools are teaching "common core" now. You know what common core is? We used to call it "special education" and kids who rode the short bus were doing that crap. We now teach all our kids as though they had a learning disability which is insane.

School Choice is the civil rights issue of the year. - www.forbes.com/sites/wesleywhistle/2020/06/16/trump-school-choice-is-the-civil-rights-statement-of-the-year/#196de2bc3f46

Why are we beholden to Teachers Unions who have obviously failed. Biden of course supports that you do not have a choice and your kids will have to go to public school unless you are rich enough to pay to send your child to a private school. Why can't you and I have a choice? Because Teachers Unions want to keep a captive audience?

Immigration Illegal - Exactly. We have legal immigration and most legal immigrants are not in favor of illegal immigration.

Remarks by President Trump on Modernizing Our Immigration System for a Stronger America -
www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-modernizing-immigration-system-stronger-america/

Can you just go to a country and stay there? No.

Biden is an internationalist who believes we should not maintain borders and allow unchecked immigration and all of the problems that goes with supporting 10's of millions of new people who are mostly unskilled and would require public support. Who is going to pay for that? Can we take out an additional 25% out of YOUR paycheck to do it? It is simply a matter of reality, we cannot "support the entire planet" monetarily.

6. CHINA - For decades our politicians from both parties allowed our industries and technology to be sent to China for profit and allowed the Chinese to steal technology and trade by unfair, subsidized rules so that the US could not compete. We called it Free Trade, Free for Them, Not for us. We FINALLY have someone in office who is finally doing something about it. I would vote for President Trump on this issue alone. What else needs to be said? Biden has been in DC for 47 years and has had his hand in the Chinese pot of bribe money many times. He is part of the problem and will gladly return us to our economic demise at the hands of China at the first opportunity.

7 - China cyber attacks - Yes! Where have you been? This entire escalation in Trade is over Huawei and their compromised spy hardware. Trump has infuriated the Chinese by not letting them deploy their spyware in the new 5G networks. They are so pissed that they have threatened to cut off our prescription drugs in which the manufacture 90% of. Another reason I will Vote for Trump is that he wants to bring back our own production of critical infrastructure components (drugs, PPE, semiconductors, etc.) Biden will reverse this trend and go back to the Chinese Status Quo at first opportunity. He has already stated that he wants to return to the table and get us locked into the TPP treaty which will destroy what is left of American businesses.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hold on caver78 You say Trumps foreign policy is good ?? so INSULTING the UK and making threats to one of our best alys was a GOOD job ?
He threatened UK with a Tariff for god sake that Good foreign Policy ? and calling the world Leaders NAMES like oo rocket boy that is GOOD policy ? Wow

Here is a Challenge for you then caver78 FIND SOME ONE Trump has NOT been rude to .
trumps BIGGEST falt is foreign Policy .
people keep pointing how bad BIDEN is FINE he sucks I not asking how bad democrats are or how bad BIDEN is IM asking HOW good Trump is and how he will stop all the evillllll demarcates .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yes cow boy The same roads and bridges that are in a sad state of repair .
The question was valid What do You expect from the Government any thing at all ? because the questions i listed matter to darn near every one BUT you it seams .

I don't give a single god-damn what everyone else expects or thinks.

I gave my opinion.

I don't expect sh#t from government, government is a corrupt entity and anyone who wants to empower a corrupt entity is beneath contempt.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
aaa well now I understand you cowboy My feeling exactly lolol .
BUT Unless you go all Grizzly adems and live in the wild your stuck dealing with it .
Honestly I think about that alot my self going out into the deep rockys But I do LOVE my coffee Hard to find caffeine in the US growing wild lol .
You know cowboy I raised 6 boys have 4 grandkids and want a world they can live in .

Not quite ready to Go stone age with my whole family lol .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

aaa well now I understand you cowboy My feeling exactly lolol .
BUT Unless you go all Grizzly adems and live in the wild your stuck dealing with it .
Honestly I think about that alot my self going out into the deep rockys But I do LOVE my coffee Hard to find caffeine in the US growing wild lol .

Yep, I'm stuck with a corrupt government. Right now Trump isn't making it bigger. Biden would.

So Trump gets my vote.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Love Cowboys Honest answer its The truth .
BTW Biden Election adverts He says HE will STOP all of Trump tax brakes more taxes again and people clapped ??? go firger lol

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The problem with Trump fans is if you dont kiss trump rear your a evil demarcate regardless of the fact I cant stand BIDEN or polisky ? how its spelled ? Or half the rest .

I just know Trumps isnt great nore would Biden do More then droll there is no right side in this mess .

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join