It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM has succeeded in their plan with AntiFa..Progressive win in Portland 8/30

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
dude...I clicked it and it's Biden.....but all you are alowwed to do there is pledga a donation to Biden....choose your amount....nothing there like literature or a hello even.....

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So what happens when you click on this link?

Antifa.com...

It stills redirects to the Joe Biden Official Campaign website. Even snopes has to call it “Mostly True” because it is true and makes a Democrat look bad. But they confuse the issue with unrelated hit piece sites against their “heroes” so there is that too.

In the end what does it all means? You have to get your Antifa marching orders somewhere else is all.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So white people are indeed the problem.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So white people are indeed the problem.

Aren't they always?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
dude...I clicked it and it's Biden.....but all you are alowwed to do there is pledga a donation to Biden....choose your amount....nothing there like literature or a hello even.....

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So what happens when you click on this link?

Antifa.com...

It stills redirects to the Joe Biden Official Campaign website. Even snopes has to call it “Mostly True” because it is true and makes a Democrat look bad. But they confuse the issue with unrelated hit piece sites against their “heroes” so there is that too.

In the end what does it all means? You have to get your Antifa marching orders somewhere else is all.

Illegal money laundering. Joe will spend very little.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How can black lives matter if they are racists.
Black this and black that.......meh.
edit on 30-8-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yes. Finally someone gets it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here's the video from my thread. Listen very carefully to the words in the beginning. They are basically saying we found one, pull it out, right here? Yes then a gunshot. Like hunting an animal and it's sick.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: dantanna
i hate globalists. i hate commies.

I hate nationalists. I hate isolationists.

We are discussing America here go and play with your Queen, Princes and such...LOL you got what you want
edit on 30-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Most of our Rugby team did not bend the knee, they got death threats.
the may be in a spot of trouble

Sports minister Nathi Mthethwa has asked SA Rugby to make a pronouncement on the actions of eight South African players who refused to kneel in support of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement ahead of a match that was played in England at the weekend.

The terrible 'action' of refusing to kneel.

These are the same folks who say 'all lives matter', when it is asked that the constant murder of farmers be declared a hate crime.
the last president sang songs 'kill the farmer'.

The police are not allowed to publish statistics on what color kills what color.

This is the minister of police

Him an his thugs murdered a good few people breaking the lock down rules.

[trigger warning]
This is how is how they roll

edit on 0000008055985America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
Here's the video from my thread. Listen very carefully to the words in the beginning. They are basically saying we found one, pull it out, right here? Yes then a gunshot. Like hunting an animal and it's sick.

And then some roid rage asshole in black gear comes and yells at the guy trying to help his shot friend? You can see he almost grabs for the guy leaning over his friend. And where are these “peaceful protestors” getting all of their scuba diving-looking wetsuits and helmets and shields and all of that black gear they are wearing???

What the hell is the evil sh!t that has taken hold there??? All of those “peaceful protestors” all kitted out in black surround the dying man and start yelling and causing confusion. It’s like they have lost their very humanity.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The BLM/ANTIFA alliance is reaching new levels of Sturmabteilung 😃

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The BLM/ANTIFA alliance is reaching new levels of Sturmabteilung 😃

You're more right than you may be aware.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
I'm really at a loss for words as to what these people are or want or what they have become. But that audio alone really bothers me. It's almost like it's Nazi germany and they found a stray jew. But I don't even think the Nazis just killed them in the streets like that, once discovered. Think about that, are we become WORSE than Nazi germany? Sure seems like it.

Your not the only person to point out the scuba gear and I don't know. My best guess is it hides the smell of not showing for weeks better than regular clothes.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I wonder how this speech will pan out in true extent of time.

or this one

I hope indeed these were indeed just evil bigots.

and he was not.

edit on 0000008062286America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I believe you. You hate people on an ideological basis. Lots of people do that.

It is a sign that those people have lost sight of their humanity and would both die and kill for an abstraction.

edit on 30/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It is a sign that those people have lost sight of their humanity and would both die and kill for an abstraction.

The irony of you saying this, while literally watching you make excuses for Antifa/BLM and their violence is not lost on any of us.

Yall have become so deranged in your justifications, they dont even have to make sense anymore

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

The irony of you saying this, while literally watching you make excuses for Antifa/BLM and their violence is not lost on any of us.

Yall have become so deranged in your justifications, they dont even have to make sense anymore

I am not making any excuses for Antifa or BLM. I have never done so.

That part is entirely something that you have made up about me so that you can feel justified.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

That's a helluva leap in assumptions, most people can disagree and even hate somebody politics or just hate a person in general but they aren't anywhere near killing or even hurting people physically. A huge jump from hate to actually taking a life.

Plenty of people can disagree or even hate what you say for example, but those same people will defend your right to say it, to believe it. That's the inherent difference in the left and right there is no tolerance for individual free thought in the left, and the harder they fight against that the stronger and stronger that will and determination gets.
edit on 30-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

That's a helluva leap in assumptions, most people can disagree and even hate somebody politics or just hate a person in general but they aren't anywhere near killing or even hurting people physically. A huge jump from hate to actually taking a life.

I can assure you, history is littered with accounts of people who can, and do, take lives, and commit suicide, over ideology.

Plenty of people can disagree or even hate what you say for example, but those same people will defend your right to say it, to believe it. That's the inherent difference in the left and right there is no tolerance for individual free thought in the left, and the harder they fight against that the stronger and stronger that will and determination gets.

I was not saying that everyone who hates takes lives. However, there is this:

"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment." - Matthew 5:22.

"Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him." - 1 John 3:15.

Is the sin the act of murder, or the act of hatred?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I can assure you, history is littered with accounts of people who can, and do, take lives, and commit suicide, over ideology.

I was not saying that everyone who hates takes lives. However, there is this:

"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment." - Matthew 5:22.

"Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him." - 1 John 3:15.

Is the sin the act of murder, or the act of hatred?

Of course there are examples of this, thats not what you inferred at all your inference was that when people in general hate an ideology they want to kill. Thats only the extremists and right now the protests and riots are overflowing with extremists mixed in with the general population.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join