It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM has succeeded in their plan with AntiFa..Progressive win in Portland 8/30

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
BLM has only one goal. The removal of white people from their lives and to institute their own form of government for black people.
Antifa has only one goal. Be the arm of the Progressive America to serve the will of the Progressive politician while disparaging all others.

We have heard so many times over and over this is protesting about police brutality. White Supremacy. Black people shot jogging. Killed by police for no reason. Between the media, sports figures, Hollywood, music and the Progressive politicians white america has been guilted into thinking it is all their fault. Making people raise fists and call out names.

This is not about reforming the police. This is about creating havoc and division to each accomplish a goal. At this point if you told me BLM was promised their agenda after the election I would not blink twice. It is playing out in cities and states all over the county.

However, this all started with the need to stop violence against blacks. So what has happened? Their initial plan is finally working.

White people are killing white people in the name of....black people? Protesting for Junkie Floyd in one breath and killing someone in the next. BLM and Antifa are sitting in their basements laughing at it all right now and cashing their terror checks. Where is Obama now condemning this? I am sure he gave Michelle a high five before settling in for some NetFlix.

Let that sink in America.

In Kenosha you had 3 shot. 2 dead. All white. Shooter White.
In Portland you had 1 shot. White. Shooter was white.

Racism? It is not there. They tried last night in Portland with an early report it was a black guy shot. Then, later, you have people cheering on the death. This is not a race issue. It is a political war that is going on not a race war. It started in 2015. This week we have seen the opening salvos in the Progressive/Populist War un America.

Now, people on one side are calling for the Insurrectionist Act and those on the other are calling it Nazi power. This is what BLM and Antifa want. They 'want' the president of the US to have to do something and he should. Over 90 days and now people are being shot over a hat. If and when he does I can envision that it will not go well in the larger cities and again brother and sister fighting brother and sister.

If the shooting was the other way around we would have to listen to Lebron all day call for more game suspensions but it was not and not one of those calling for change will speak up to show change is needed on BOTH SIDES folks. Instead this is what we have right now....

twitter.com...

They are calling for more violence after one of their members shot an unarmed man in the street because of the hat he wore.

Right now it is people who have put themselves in a place where they could be harmed. It was their choice to be there. Innocents are next. They have been victims during the rioting and looting but BLM does not care about that. Kids in the crossfire.

They made their point last night by shooting someone in cold blood on a busy street during a 'peaceful' protest.

11/3
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-30T13:47:58-05:000158 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What's going on in Portland has little to do with black people being killed. They were just waiting for any reason to riot. It is the very high cost of living that is making many of them disgruntled. I'm also sure that Bernie losing added gasoline to the fire.

Businesses are leaving Portland. Property values are going down (while mine is going up). When all of the good employers and people with money leave Portland, it is just going to get worse for them. I just hope the Japanese Consulate moves to a different city, too.
edit on 30 8 2020 by tamusan because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i hate globalists. i hate commies.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have to wonder if this is a slow-burn colour revolution.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

“BLM has only one goal. The removal of white people from their lives...”

I don’t think that’s the goal- in Portland, anyway, all I see are white guys doing the “protesting.” In all the live feeds of the mayhem (“peaceful protesting) happening in different cities, I saw so few black people I could count them on one hand. Is there a different BLM than the mainly white boy version that’s featured in all of the rioting?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
i hate globalists. i hate commies.

I hate nationalists. I hate isolationists.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
BLM has only one goal. The removal of white people from their lives and to institute their own form of government for black people.
Antifa has only one goal. Be the arm of the Progressive America to serve the will of the Progressive politician while disparaging all others.

We have heard so many times over and over this is protesting about police brutality. White Supremacy. Black people shot jogging. Killed by police for no reason. Between the media, sports figures, Hollywood, music and the Progressive politicians white america has been guilted into thinking it is all their fault. Making people raise fists and call out names.

This is not about reforming the police. This is about creating havoc and division to each accomplish a goal. At this point if you told me BLM was promised their agenda after the election I would not blink twice. It is playing out in cities and states all over the county.

I'm going to stop you right there; this so blatantly & thoroughly wrong that it borders on propaganda. Are you being paid? My advice to everyone is to take a deep breath & relax. Living in fear will do nothing for you.

The BLM Movement isn't creating division, it's shined a spotlight on the division that has existed in America for decades.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

“BLM has only one goal. The removal of white people from their lives...”

I don’t think that’s the goal- in Portland, anyway, all I see are white guys doing the “protesting.” In all the live feeds of the mayhem (“peaceful protesting) happening in different cities, I saw so few black people I could count them on one hand. Is there a different BLM than the mainly white boy version that’s featured in all of the rioting?

Not sure if you've noticed but the vast majority of the US population is white.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

BLM and Antifa are oppourtunistic Marxist cowards.

The rioting, looting, deaths are on their hands and of those who support and defend them.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That fool Ted Wheeler speaking now.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The simple answer is that it's a Marxist revolution. White is simply anyone who supports the current system. Black (or white ally) is anyone who doesn't.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
AW snap, he is blaming Trump for everything.

I really can not believe my ears right now.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

You expected something else?

It's been ORANGE MAN BAD from the beginning.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The smell of The Insurrection Act is getting stronger 🚬😎

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

I'm going to stop you right there; this so blatantly & thoroughly wrong that it borders on propaganda. Are you being paid? My advice to everyone is to take a deep breath & relax. Living in fear will do nothing for you.

The BLM Movement isn't creating division, it's shined a spotlight on the division that has existed in America for decades.

Excuse me? BLM has been sidetracked into a billion dollar propaganda machine and DNC funder with no interest in peace or equity. They have not helped calm things down or clean things up so why do you believe they are a good group? They have just as much blood on their hands as Antifa does.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Shined a spotlight? Give me a break. There was not division when 'white devils' voted for Obama. Do you think those were all black votes?

What I am trying to show in the OP if you read and digested instead of calling propaganda is that the Progressive Party in the US is using BLM and Antifa.

Is this the spokeperson you want?

Link

or these people. The leaders who are blaming Trump are the ones responsible

Link

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Are you being paid?
Because if you are, it’s understandable that you spew bullsh!t like that.
If you are not getting paid, you are just insane.
BLM is Burn Loot Murder.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: toolgal462

You expected something else?

It's been ORANGE MAN BAD from the beginning.

Well, with the polls turning against the Dems, I naively 'hoped' that the idiots in charge of these cities would get a clue and realize they need a change of course.

But, I now see I overestimated the intelligence of Mayor Wheeler and I underestimated the evilness of the Dems in general.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Portland's mayor is holding a press conference now. He is essentially siding with anarchist terrorists over law enforcement.

Looks like the Portland police chief who quit, has been replaced with another Black person to be bludgeoned and humiliated by Portland officials and terrorist-rioters.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So what happens when you click on this link?

Antifa.com...

It stills redirects to the Joe Biden Official Campaign website. Even snopes has to call it “Mostly True” because it is true and makes a Democrat look bad. But they confuse the issue with unrelated hit piece sites against their “heroes” so there is that too.

In the end what does it all means? You have to get your Antifa marching orders somewhere else is all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join