It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Democrats’ Newest Strategist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Some people are so stupid This song fits liberals so perfect

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Do you guys really listen to this dude on the reg?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: rickymouse
I need to buy one of her books so I can burn it as a protest....Oh wait, that would be supporting her, that would not be a smart thing to do.

You're not thinking this through... Next riot, break into a bookstore, lmfao a bookstore, steal her book and then burn them
I would probably get caught and get arrested for larceny and arson of material from the store....because I am a conservative. Only liberals can get away with stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Plenty to unpack here, debate & criticize. Too many people unfairly attacking their appearance.

I won't defend looting, however, if the act of looting gets your blood boiling, but you remain calm cool & collected when innocent lives are lost... that's an indication that you prioritize material belongings over human life. That's not exactly a good thing.

to what "innocent" lives are you referring?

As for the focus on appearance, I think he/she is bad because he/she is white.

Look around, plenty to choose from. For this example, let's talk about Cannon - that little boy that was murdered.

I feel there are clearly defined normal & abnormal stances to take when reacting to the news of an innocent child's death like that - it would be normal to react to that news with horror, disgust, overwhelming sadness & anger. It would be abnormal if your first reaction to that story is "My God, the HYPOCRISY! Where is BLM? Why isn't anyone politicizing the death of a WHITE child? I better go whine about it online & win brownie points with my fellow patriots"

I bring this up because I've witnessed multiple people whose immediate reaction to Cannon Hinnant's murder was misdirected anger, not at the murderer, but at BLM & the MSM for not politicizing it. This ignores the fact that there's nothing political about this - the murderer was a random criminal and not an authority figure who is paid with tax dollars. When people have such high amounts of misplaced anger, bordering on rage, and they have no qualms with using it to politicize a child's death at the hands of a criminal(not a tax funded authority figure) but then they react with a more genuine anger at looting & rioting(property damage) - it makes me question where their priorities lie.

If your child called you and said "I got in a car accident" - would your first response be "are you OK?" -or- "Is the car OK?"

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
RE: Cannon Hinnant, MOST people believe that the murder of that innocent child by a black man was the RESULT of the BLM and fake media fanning the flames of racial hatred.

You missed the point entirely.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where did “people” like him/her take a wrong turn in life?
How did they get so mentally #ed up?
This is the most bizarre sh!t I’ve ever seen.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

RE: Cannon Hinnant, MOST people believe that the murder of that innocent child by a black man was the RESULT of the BLM and fake media fanning the flames of racial hatred.

You missed the point entirely.

First of all, you're wrong.

Second of all, thanks, your response tells me all I need to know.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

This is perfectly worded... exactly what my reaction to Trump's presidency is!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It would appear to me that the publishing of offensive books like these is entirely supported by the Free Speech mandated in the US Constitution.

So, are you supportive of Constitutional reform to remove or restrict free speech?

Because it seems to me that this is entirely the consequence of the political system that the current administration supports and the President has vowed to defend.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2020blows

Some people are so stupid This song fits liberals so perfect

Lmfao, I HATE rap, but this is damn awesome and spot. on.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Let’s keep it free speech because I sure has hell wouldn’t pay to hear it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It would appear to me that the publishing of offensive books like these is entirely supported by the Free Speech mandated in the US Constitution.

So, are you supportive of Constitutional reform to remove or restrict free speech?

Because it seems to me that this is entirely the consequence of the political system that the current administration supports and the President has vowed to defend.

I never stated I was against the book being published did I.

Stop being such a liar and manipulator.

It makes you look like an idiot doesn't it. 😆

btw, it appears YOU are all in favor of the rioting and looting 😆

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Course he is, he is always here to point out how bad orange man and capitalism is.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
micronations be having nation envy.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Course he is, he is always here to point out how bad orange man and capitalism is.

He knows New Zealand is the "it" destination for bunkering up for the 1%, and he has some hope that if he makes all the proper mouth noises now, they'll allow him to stay on as hired help in the future.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This is perfectly worded... exactly what my reaction to Trump's presidency is!

That’s your problem and it will continue when he is elected again.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

LMAO, live look at RazorV66 on November 3rd when President Elect Biden makes his victory speech!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

We are all for free speech. But, as has been said many times before, there are consequences to what you say. You can say what you like and you won't go to jail. But, if for example, you were standing in front of me and called me an a$$hole, I just might punch you in the face. Legally, you had all the right to say it but I can still hit you. You could prosecute and have me through in jail but that just shows your hiding behind free speech to being an agitator.

I guess times have changed since I was a kid. It was a long time ago so forgive me. Used to be, you'd call someone out, take the hit and move on with life if you were wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

LMAO, live look at RazorV66 on November 3rd when President Elect Biden makes his victory speech!

Nah, we'll be waiting. Come and take it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Biden might have to make sKamala speak for him 😆

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join