It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says his autograph is worth $10,000

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Bam

www.ebay.com...:g:KMQAAOSwK9 5fENA6

President Donald Trump Signed HOW TO GET RICH Book RARE NYC Skyline Drawing JSA

Super Rare Autographed w/ NYC Skyline Drawing ! JSA LOA

$18,450.00+ $50.00 Shipping

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I can definitely see some fool forking out 10 grad for this Americana.
I would ask for 20, because on Pawn Stars they always say
'the best I can do is half what you asked'

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The OP probably was in the crowd of people who kept whining that the Patient said that people should inject themselves with Lysol.

Some folks can't get sarcasm. But then, we all know that people on the left have no sense of humor.
:
edit on 2020 8 30 by incoserv because: what's it to you?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I was wondering if Trump was nervous walking on stage having to follow Ivanka's speach at the 2020 RNC. She got quite a response from the crowd and several standing ovations.
He was probably just proud. He walked out there and showed out as usual.
I watched it to the end sipping bourban.

Fireworks at the end were sensational as well. I have never seen their equal.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yep, that's why I seldom eat wild hog, only for the special glow.

I am not sure though what that has to do with Putin but okay.

More than one might think. Wasn't he a KGB officer in the fabled DDR at the time?

But I only mentioned it because you spoke of Polonium.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How much are those Pelosi Pens going for these days?

I want me one.

Dear god, I read that as "Pelosi Penis" and damn near reached through the screen to slap you for the mental image

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
And Putin never signs autographs. He is not a pop star or a Hollywood actor.
But if children ask, Putin draws cats for them.

Looks like a big vagina, isn’t the girl under age 🍒

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Well i looked appears anywhere from 1000.00 to 1500.00 for just his signature. With the back story of getting it signed during his trip maybe another 1000.00 so yeah they probably could make some money.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Putin on had nothing to do with chernobyl, but the polonium sentence was a joke about me not needing poisoning since I made a joke with putin (the intimidating)

It was a joke.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Putin on had nothing to do with chernobyl, but the polonium sentence was a joke about me not needing poisoning since I made a joke with putin (the intimidating)

It was a joke.

Never know, poisoning might strengthen our immune systems.

Yeah, I knew you were joking.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Some people prefer cucumbers to pickles.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Here is the thing with that one through, you don't want to fight in war fair play to you, i would not wish to nether.

As its a pointless exercise for TPTB in anywhere else but in defense of your own land and shores as you clearly point out.

However, if someone takes that stance, it hardly also appropriate to wish to run the show, and send off other peoples sons, daughters, woman, and children, to die in far off lands to further an agenda, gain profit and monies, harvest the spoils of war while he sits behind a desk talking #e and claiming bone spurs is the reason he's a not a coward.

Canny have it both ways its simply poor form.
edit on 31-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You would have a point if Trump hadn’t reduced troop numbers in foreign wars. Nor has he started any war since taking office.

Are you suggesting all presidents should have a military background and a war mongering attitude?

Sure he’s reduced missile and drone strikes in comparison to Obama as well. Not to mention Obama sanctioned the first deployment of American troops to Syria. Don’t even get me started on Bush. Clinton for all his flaws generally kept troops off the ground although he did bomb the crap out of Yugoslavia.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
$200 is pretty darn good for a living person who signs thousands of autographs.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I'm suggesting all people should be willing to fight their own battles.

Instead of sending others off to fight in their stead.

Especially the lesser privileged underclasses in droves whilst the rich and powerful purchase their kids get of jail cards by way of backhanders and cash monies.

Trumps a baw'bag that would start a war at the drop of a hat should he imagine it will get him more time in office.

Hence the civil war he's trying to stir up by way of his inflammatory actions and comments. x

Trumps got a big spoon and America is the pot. x

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You’ll be waiting a long time for that scenario, name a president willing to fight his own battles? Is it just Trump we judge on this trait?

Please, you’re saying Trump sends off young underclasses to their deaths and yet that’s simply untrue, he hasn’t sent troops in anywhere nor started any wars, let’s deal with facts not speculation.

As for civil war, it takes two to tango and from what I can see only one side is supporting and driving civil unrest, looting, rioting and general lawlessness. Are you suggesting he should pander to criminal behaviour?

edit on 31/8/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Come on now, the guy don't even seem to pay attention to Russian bounties placed on the heads of his troops ffs.

Just dismisses them because he refuses to read the intelligence briefs provided to him on a daily basis.

As to fight his own battles, do you imagine the man has ever done so on his own toes?

People are not out rioting on the streets because of Biden's rhetoric, but the actions of your POTUS and Police.

And then there is the whole COVID 19 debacle, 5 million people infected, probably more like 50 million, and how many dead and on the rise?

Aye Trump's on the ball alright, but really he's just sitting on his own space hopper. x

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So trump killed George Floyd and single handedly implemented institutional racism. While doing this he also managed to infect millions of people with a virus. Trump is patient zero everyone, case solved.

I suggest you stop watching CNN.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I just sent Trump $10,000 donation for his sig... BAM! It is worth 10 grand!!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Does he care George Floyd got executed in public by Police?

Nope, not one iota.

I suggest Trump stays the hell away from Kenosha tommorow, put it that way, coz God knows what will happen then.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join