It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw last night

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Link for quote above:
HAARP, ELF, and Mind Control

This is a form of pollution TBTB have decided to study and it could all be true that you claim. I DK? but it could be true. I say this because the data suggests to me it IS true.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: Bloodworth

What they are mad because of trump and because a guy was reaching for a knife and got shot.

You believe that this is where it started?

I think this goes back quite a while.

Yes it goes back to the 50s when back athletes protested the Olympics and used black panther signs.

Now 70 years later

And 70 years from now

Ill give you a tip, they will never be satisfied. And will continue to act violent whenever they get upset.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Sounds like more lies.
Typical.

Literally there are whole states and countries that prove that Hydrochloroquin works

I really dont care if you believe it cured me and my wife, it is what it is , while other people banned it and possibly killed thousands.

It's funny that I have to prove I was on an airplane by posting a photo of my plane ticket but you can promote poisons

What the hell are you even talking about? Nothing about your plane travels has ever entered the conversation so please just deal with the present

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Me and my wife both had severe cases of the covid, and they gave us each two rounds of it along with Z pack and it knocked it out within a day and a half, if that..., by day two after treatment we both tested negative

This is the stuff that makes academic and medical careers, the stuff of groundbreaking papers, but your doctors were happy to discharge you and wish you luck. Maybe they were afraid of the backlash from the MSM and Big Pharma...

Actually we were part of a study that was submitted

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Me and my wife both had severe cases of the covid, and they gave us each two rounds of it along with Z pack and it knocked it out within a day and a half, if that..., by day two after treatment we both tested negative

This is the stuff that makes academic and medical careers, the stuff of groundbreaking papers, but your doctors were happy to discharge you and wish you luck. Maybe they were afraid of the backlash from the MSM and Big Pharma...

I expect he's just lying again as is his pattern of hate and jealousy.

Without proof to back up his extraordinary claims I dismiss it as more gibberish from a tool.

Feel free to point out anything that i have lied about.

Meanwhile i could go on thread after thread about your schizophrenic delusions for years , while you accuse other people of things

You know i hate to be a dick,l but im too damn old to suffer fools anymore and with my stage 4 cancer, I really have no patience for idiots like you.

Get your sh!t together, and stop blaming it on everyone else kid,you make everythign about you, maybe your lesson is for once to make it about someone else and quit being so damn selfish

This life isnt put on hold for anyone

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Yes it goes back to the 50s when back athletes protested the Olympics and used black panther signs.

I assume you are talking about the 1968 olympics, why do you think black athletes were taking that stance at that time?

Ill give you a tip, they will never be satisfied. And will continue to act violent whenever they get upset.

Who is "they"?

Black people?

Athletes?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: 772STi
Last night I watched a 3 hour live stream from inside the vote for trump 2000+ car convoy drive through portland. They event was planned in advance and it was very moving to see so many together to peacefully have there voice's heard.

As they drove through the city there were small pockets of blm/antifa. In the beginning the mainly yelled slurs, two people on bike yelling # you, and the livestreamer, responded with a "I love you too". The caravan was peaceful from all views I saw.

While watching that live stream I also watched the live feed from the "press" on the ground. Like with most cowards as darkness fell blm/antifa came out in bigger numbers. They threw signs and other objects in front of the convoy to create a roadblock, while verbally and physically attacking the convoys cars. I watched someone beat a car with a metal sign instigating the driver into a fight. The darker it got the faster things fell apart.

I saw mostly kids. Kids screaming, as if they are having a tantrum, every other kid was also "press" as well. While simultaneously saying they are just reporting what's happening and in the next sentence bashing trump supporters. It's just a way to shield themselves and hide. I saw nothing but pampered babies throwing temper tantrums all over the city. These are people with no jobs, no vehicles, no anything but cellphones.

I found it ironic they where making fun of some trucks in the convoy, as they don't have anything to there name. I saw countless 70k dollar trucks made fun of, like a jealous child would do. All 20 something's, losers to the highest degree.

Others asked where is the biden/harris convoy? Well you would need vehicles for something like that. And those require jobs to attain. Half the city was borded up and graffiti everywhere, litter all over the streets.

It was sad to see portland in such disarray. But I was very proud of the convoys resolve. What I do know is that this could be ended in 1 night. They all scatter as police show up. This "movement" is a joke. A bunch of jobless losers who have nothing better to do that destroy others property and scream at the top of there lungs over others, with no actual message.

I'm tired of watching this being allowed to happen all over the country, because Trump bad man. These people are cutting of there noses despite there face. F*ck BLM f*ck Antifa, go back to your basements, or better yet get a job. I can't wait for the other foot to drop on this one, it's long overdue.

As I said in super proud of everyone who drove PEACEFULLY last night.
Trump 2020!!!

Pictures I saw was a guy in a pickup using a paintball gun, while another was spraying something yellowish at protestors.
So they came in peace huh?

Can you share a link, please?

I am open to whatever the real truth is. I suspect you are not interested in it unless you can spin it in the favor of the sicko ANTIFA asshats.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

I don't know maybe he was spraying mace because the convoy cat being stopped and attacked with roadblocks for no reason. I know you'll go ahead and ignore that fact that he might have just been protecting himself. But in the case that you are right there were over 5000 people there last night and you found one bad egg. But the 20,000 bad eggs destroying a city and people's livelihood are okay. Am I understanding you correctly?

You are on fire IMO!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I agree with most of this but

When did the Teaparty get hijacked?
Instead we sent those RINO trolls off and moved INTO the Republican party en mass. Voted for DJT too apparently will again. Wow the loser mentality because the Taxed Enough Already Party won!!!! We will continue rooting out the RINO's now from the R party. They can form a new Moderate "Commiecrat Party" if they want to give the commies in the D party a place to land next election.

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
The unraveling is inevitable. And it is both sides fault.

Both sides since the formation of the Tea Party have created the atmosphere for this perfect storm.

The tea party at least had a healthy distrust of government but allowed itself to get hijacked by a cult of personality.

During that time period hyper liberals were crafting the woke landscape of faux outrage.

But after the 2016 elections, very few conservatives wanted to start a genuine dialogue to mend political differences.

Imagine for 4 years, people who disagree with you condemn an entire generation, regurgitating memes as valid arguements, it will cause a pushback effect.

Both sides over the years have created this landscape.

And if you continue to double down on your beliefs and refuse to create balanced solutions that benefit everyone, hate will destroy this country.

Either the conservatives kill the liberals and cross into fascist territory, effectively killing the spirit of America, or an enemy invades us as we are fighting amongst ourselves.

Fighting ourselves is death for all.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I would like to believe that the majority of the country is against rioting and agitators on both sides. Most of us go to work, talk to our neighbors, don't loot, don't accuse people of breaking into a house just because they may be of a different color, burn a building, or ramble on the internet how we can't wait to kill people.

I truly believe as I posted earlier that we are seeing foreign interference on both sides and we are playing right into their hands tearing the nation apart.

As for how this all started, until we stop seeing videos such as the one going around now of a white male who committed a crime, disregarding an officer with his gun drawn and casually turning his back on the cop, getting in his truck and driving off, while a black person is shot 7 times for the same offense, you will have unrest.

Show us or it didn't happen. Starred you in advance so please, don't let us down with lies. Show your proof I will be willing to review your proof.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Or how about this one? Listen carefully in the beginning. "Hey we have one over here" "where here?" "Yea" "pull it out". Then gunshot. A man is now dead and for what?

They basically said we found one pull it out and kill him, like hunting an animal. Very "peaceful" like.

Sad and it sucks that these evil people are allowed to roam for months on end. They are sick and in need of a new way of life or to get on to meet their maker and see how that works in the afterlife.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Which one do you want? This one?

The Russians weaponized social media to organize political rallies, both in support of and against certain candidates, according to the indictment. 

Business Insider

Or this one?

Video

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Flash ol buddy you are better than this post.

HCQ does work. Follow the science we knew for 50 or 60 years on Quinine and don't let the liars tell you otherwise.
Carry on with your normally sound thinking. Just make a tweak here, please.

JOM

Ever wondered why Trump keeps talking about that poison Quinine?

Um Enemy#1 the director of the WHO is the freaking expert on everything malaria. That's all he ever wrote about was malaria endlessly.

No wonder the approach with covid is as if it's a super airborne malaria respiratory infection.

Trump gets info from this imbecile and thinks it's legit or something.

Fauci is equally as idiotic.

I base this on that everything they implement does NOT match any facts in medical textbooks...

Actually hydroxychloroquine(quinine) does work

So i dont know where youre getting your "facts" from, its also being used all over the country, and all over the world to great effect.

Sounds like more lies.
Typical.

It's funny that I have to prove I was on an airplane by posting a photo of my plane ticket but you can promote poisons and even claim you took it for covid but have no burden to prove anything.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
2016 on the 1st link so that is a fail

The Cop told the guy
"Get back in the car did you hear me?"

And HE COMPLIED so Marxists lie again.

WTH, Maybe get your head out of your ass and you can hear what transpired but your brainwashing will have to go away or your brain won't acknowledge the FACTS?

Maybe your head isn't up there but that would explain it better than just ignoring the guy COMPLIED with the LEO... geeze this lie and lie and lie sh*t is not tolerable anymore from your Marxists overlords.

Which one do you want? This one?

The Russians weaponized social media to organize political rallies, both in support of and against certain candidates, according to the indictment. 

Business Insider

Or this one?

Video

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
DP my bad...
edit on 1-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Really? Ma'am get back in the vehicle when she leans out towards the drivers side? He told her to stay in the vehicle. Not the man. License and registration demanded by the cop from the man. Get on the ground shouted by the cop. F%$# You shouted back at the cop. He told the cop he would kill him. Wow. But hey it's not bad at all right? Totally complying.

edit on 1-9-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Really? Ma'am get back in the vehicle when she leans out towards the drivers side? He told her to stay in the vehicle. Not the man. License and registration demanded by the cop from the man. Get on the ground shouted by the cop. F%$# You shouted back at the cop. He told the cop he would kill him. Wow. But hey it's not bad at all right? Totally complying.

Failed attempt on your part because you cherry pick and didn't acknowledge the facts that those others WERE arrest related.

Really pushing this he deserved to be shot for a comment with no actions other than obeying the command to get back in the car aren't you.

I didn't hear what you heard but if so, you still don't have a warrant for a perp or an active arrest do you?

You have a pipe dream you could use this as an 'example' of the resist arrest get killed scenario you just failed to prove.

Now imagine that?
U FAIL!
ETA

you conveniently forgot to read this part didn't you

"White man has a gun pulled on him for a seat belt violation with a baby inside but complied with orders to shutoff truck for 10 min on hot day with no AC finally had enough and yelled at the cop but didn't physically assault him like Blake or go for a knife" - fixed it for you.

edit on 1-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Absolutely. Because it's a Trump event.

Look at the average Trumpet vs the average antifa rioters. No comparison. Were superior to them In Every way that matters

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You haven't seen the vicious personal attacks that person regularly makes on me.

How about they tweak it and leave me the # alone?

I'm not sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join