It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw last night

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

You saw what you were shown.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

fear vs love

cheers!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Me and my wife both had severe cases of the covid, and they gave us each two rounds of it along with Z pack and it knocked it out within a day and a half, if that..., by day two after treatment we both tested negative

This is the stuff that makes academic and medical careers, the stuff of groundbreaking papers, but your doctors were happy to discharge you and wish you luck. Maybe they were afraid of the backlash from the MSM and Big Pharma...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Good analogy, I like that. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It's all Bill Hicks my friend.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

If I had a megaphone this is what i'd say...

'hey, BLM? go home. Be cool and don't be a fool. You are blaming cops for killing black people, yet you go rioting and looting, what could possibly go wrong? more dead black people. use your brains and just go home.'

I don't get this movement, they are only making things worse. cops could go rogue and start wailing on black people for untied shoes, they are only endangering themselves and others.

PS: trump is bad man. Trump supporters need to take of the blinders and use spatial awareness. I have no political affiliation whatsoever, Trump is bad Juju, you have to remember the american MSM is not the worlds greatest source, hundreds of foreign MSM recorde his contradictions, hypocrisy, and false facts...all around the world.

Fight your battles with words, I don't Riot by myself because the ref made the wrong call in the game, it's as stupid as trump.

Im gonna leave with a pre emptive strike-no i'm not a leftard, I don't vote, but I don't go rioting and looting because he is from the right.

Dismissed.

edit on 31-8-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Me and my wife both had severe cases of the covid, and they gave us each two rounds of it along with Z pack and it knocked it out within a day and a half, if that..., by day two after treatment we both tested negative

This is the stuff that makes academic and medical careers, the stuff of groundbreaking papers, but your doctors were happy to discharge you and wish you luck. Maybe they were afraid of the backlash from the MSM and Big Pharma...

I expect he's just lying again as is his pattern of hate and jealousy.

Without proof to back up his extraordinary claims I dismiss it as more gibberish from a tool.
edit on 8/31/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Many many moons ago I wrote about U.S. scientist have found a way to speak to you and ONLY you....meaning only you hear the voice and noone else.....

They have been able to focus on a single human being and send him/her an AUDIO message as if it was God talking to you. I have seen it work in the M.I. field....scary stuff.

Its been around since the 90's .....

originally posted by: muzzleflash
What annoys me is that I purposely go out of my way doing everyone a favor to find Truth, and then share that risking y'all freaking out or scoffing because you're still in a box and refuse to look outside of it.

That's not me being off topic.
That's me being useful to mankind by kicking your rears.

Cry me a river I suggested the mere POSSIBILITY that the Pentagon was blasting everyone with ULF ELF to turn em into raving lunatics.

Forgive me for seeking a scientific explanation for all the idiocy.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

For under 200$ you can direct sound into people's skulls too!

Have fun blowing everyone's minds...
Literally lol.

The Nazis were the first to create this tech in a very primitive form (directed sound tech) as far as I know but I've only done minimal research on the topic of sound weaponry.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I only remember from the early 90's (covert Ops) .....targeting a possible spy .... satellite zoomed in on guy and messages was sent from D.C area (I think Pentagon if I remember, could have been NSA) meanwhile a German and U.S. team was monitoring suspect who actually killed himself....

Literally lol.

The Nazis were the first to create this tech in a very primitive form (directed sound tech) as far as I know but I've only done minimal research on the topic of sound weaponry.

edit on 31-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

All of these people want to fight, both "sides" are creating this conflict, don't fool yourself.

America is becoming unified in it's self hatred, the anger has turned americans into sheep, so easily led and manipulated.

TPTB want them all to hate each other, they have won over their weak minds, this is the end game and it's each americans fault.

Its not both sides, not even close.

Its about cause and effect.

Because of groups like BLM and antifa, the effects are pro American groups.
They started it

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

So who threw the first stone?

Both "sides" believe it was the other.

They live in diverging realities where they can convince themselves that they are different than what they are afraid of.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So who threw the first stone?

Both "sides" believe it was the other.

They live in diverging realities where they can convince themselves that they are different than what they are afraid of.

Well where I am from we never needed businesses to group together and help one another out project each others business.

The effects are mostly because of the violent mob.

What they are mad because of trump and because a guy was reaching for a knife and got shot.

Not cutting it anymore

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

If I had a megaphone this is what i'd say...

'hey, BLM? go home. Be cool and don't be a fool. You are blaming cops for killing black people, yet you go rioting and looting, what could possibly go wrong? more dead black people. use your brains and just go home.'

I don't get this movement, they are only making things worse. cops could go rogue and start wailing on black people for untied shoes, they are only endangering themselves and others.

PS: trump is bad man. Trump supporters need to take of the blinders and use spatial awareness. I have no political affiliation whatsoever, Trump is bad Juju, you have to remember the american MSM is not the worlds greatest source, hundreds of foreign MSM recorde his contradictions, hypocrisy, and false facts...all around the world.

Fight your battles with words, I don't Riot by myself because the ref made the wrong call in the game, it's as stupid as trump.

Im gonna leave with a pre emptive strike-no i'm not a leftard, I don't vote, but I don't go rioting and looting because he is from the right.

Dismissed.

Then your useless...lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Time to choose a side and not take the easy way out

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What they are mad because of trump and because a guy was reaching for a knife and got shot.

You believe that this is where it started?

I think this goes back quite a while.
edit on 31-8-2020 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Well its good to be calm you wont see me out there for either side .
But THE best way TO deal with losers is to Ignore them . Why is it that Trump and his supporters go through so much trouble to rile people up who are Just itching for a reason ?

Trump convoy KNEW good and well when they show up it gets these people doing this kind of stuff So what point are you proving ?
2 wwf wrestlers go toe to toe ones the bad guy ones the good guy BOTH get in each others fact to see if either can instigate a response .

It oves To me Trump supporters Are wanting to instigate this type of response even the threads posted here about the riots . Trump supporters SAY LET the citys Burn I hope they are totally destroyed so these BLM people burn some cars burn some buildings loot some stores all OF which should LAND THEM IN JAIL .

But That is NOT enough for Trump supports They want the country to fall ALOT more then BLM does Trump supporters advocate Burning 20 or 30 citys then call Them self the good guys .

Now why dont you do More then just instigate people ? Why doesn't TRUMP DO more then Instigate people ? According TO YOU TRUMP IS HELPLESS either he CANT DO A THING or does Not give a crap which is it ?
This has been going on for 6 months and NOTHING has changed Your side does NOTHING just say lets watch it all Burn .

Trumps done little to NOTHING caving at the first sign of people pushing back he sent the feds To Portland Pulling them out in less then a week . It is NOW 3 weeks later the best Trump supports Trump can do is say lets watch it burn .

Trump shouldn't send any federal troops to Oregon. There are enough local, County, and State LEO to handle it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I only remember from the early 90's (covert Ops) .....targeting a possible spy .... satellite zoomed in on guy and messages was sent from D.C area (I think Pentagon if I remember, could have been NSA) meanwhile a German and U.S. team was monitoring suspect who actually killed himself....

Literally lol.

Whoa, tyvm for informing me.
I appreciate knowing.
Love ya man!!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
ATS mentions it and gives links in various threads. UNCOOL on your part to not know that already.

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Funny you mention missing kids.
The FBI just found 39 in a trailer in Georgia. Mostly sex trafficking. Not a mention on ATS or MSM.

Musta not been any pretty blonde girls. Sigh.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

a reply to: NightFlight

I generally blame the fluoride, but its probably a combination of things.

As many of you know by know if you read my comments, I am an Environmental Scientist. Fluoride is a poison. It is a byproduct of Fertilizer production. I see from reading that Kambucha and Black tea have Fluoride compounds too. I do NOT want any in my water. Fluorosis is a real condition that can happen to us and they keep giving it too us. I use Baking Soda and based toothpastes and try to avoid Fluorine in my drinking water using filtration.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Let YOU get it straight,,, Well you failed.
Portland and Seattle need patriots to step up and show they exist. We don't burn the place down to make a point. YOUR SIDE DOES.

Go figure you want to blame someone else other than those actually committing the crimes in plain sight.

originally posted by: bluemooone2
So lets see if I get this straight. People who own 70 thousand dollar trucks are so much more peaceful and well adjusted that they all just decided to drive there and being insulated by their brethren they were brave and then were unexpectedly heckwewled by loonies from the dark half and the press was there to bash Trump ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join