It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw last night

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Im not distracting anything.

Im analyzing the fact everyone went nuts suddenly.

Its totally relevant to the discussion about how everyone's gone insane lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hehehe, I wasn't assuming I was presuming.
Don't ask if there's a difference it just sounds cool lol.

I've done extensive work on vaccines so I can say with full confidence they took Pasteurs brilliant discovery and quickly turned it into poison and twisted it from its original intent.

There are some extremely interesting studies that have shown its plausible vaccines had no real positive effect on stopping various major viruses. The conclusion was that other things made the major differences in health like sanitation, clean water, food regulations, access to more diversity, etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Ever wondered why Trump keeps talking about that poison Quinine?

Um Enemy#1 the director of the WHO is the freaking expert on everything malaria. That's all he ever wrote about was malaria endlessly.

No wonder the approach with covid is as if it's a super airborne malaria respiratory infection.

Trump gets info from this imbecile and thinks it's legit or something.

Fauci is equally as idiotic.

I base this on that everything they implement does NOT match any facts in medical textbooks...

Actually hydroxychloroquine(quinine) does work

Me and my wife both had severe cases of the covid, and they gave us each two rounds of it along with Z pack and it knocked it out within a day and a half, if that..., by day two after treatment we both tested negative

So i dont know where youre getting your "facts" from, its also being used all over the country, and all over the world to great effect.

Sounds like more lies.
Typical.

It's funny that I have to prove I was on an airplane by posting a photo of my plane ticket but you can promote poisons and even claim you took it for covid but have no burden to prove anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Umm
Did any of the cell towers have equipment that could emit 30hz or less ? Or any part of the tower you weren't allowed to know about like a small box?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
The unraveling is inevitable. And it is both sides fault.

Either the conservatives kill the liberals and cross into fascist territory, effectively killing the spirit of America, or an enemy invades us as we are fighting amongst ourselves.

Well, your closing remarks sure don’t sound like you think it’s both sides’ fault. You gave a solution for the conservatives-bizarrely suggesting they will kill liberals (and there is that “fascism” word again), and you gave another solution for apparently foreign enemy invading us- but you said nothing about the left. So you think they have no part in any solution? Why did you so conveniently suggest that conservatives would go all Rambo, but completely leave out anything the left might do?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Jesus Christ dude, what's with your constant thread-derailing? Go make your own thread if you want to discuss completely irrelevant topics. Keep trying to ignore your off-topic posts but they're littered everywhere. Where's admin when you need them?

edit on 30/8/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Jesus Christ dude, what's with your constant thread-derailing? Go make your own thread if you want to discuss completely irrelevant topics. Keep trying to ignore your off-topic posts but they're littered everywhere. Where's admin when you need them?

I'm not off topic.

Sounds like ELF waves are striking a chord.

Hahaha I figured it out easily too.

Thanks for revealing your hand.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

So how's it off topic wise guy?

Topic: What guy saw last night - anger.

My posts: Attempting to scientifically find an explanation for why everyone is suddenly angry.

You: Not paying attention

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: smurfy

Or how about this one? Listen carefully in the beginning. "Hey we have one over here" "where here?" "Yea" "pull it out". Then gunshot. A man is now dead and for what?

They basically said we found one pull it out and kill him, like hunting an animal. Very "peaceful" like.

Actually what he says is “Over here! We got a couple over here.” Guess they messed up and only shot one of the two guys.

When the cops show up, some weak chic says to them, “They’re beating the medic” She says this lie in the exact same whiny voice a lying child uses when they are trying to blame someone else for trouble they caused.

More liars: At the end, one officer asks “Did anyone see what happened?” and the camera guy, the one who has filmed this whole thing, immediately says “No sir.”

I cannot believe the animals these people have become. And the clips of them throwing things at the Trump cars, screaming obscenities (one of them said “What is this piece of sh!t you #ing fag”) and running around with metal pipes, raised in the air. The law enforcement in these cities, or the leaders who are giving them their orders to stand down, need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What annoys me is that I purposely go out of my way doing everyone a favor to find Truth, and then share that risking y'all freaking out or scoffing because you're still in a box and refuse to look outside of it.

That's not me being off topic.
That's me being useful to mankind by kicking your rears.

Cry me a river I suggested the mere POSSIBILITY that the Pentagon was blasting everyone with ULF ELF to turn em into raving lunatics.

Forgive me for seeking a scientific explanation for all the idiocy.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

We are mainly speaking about the events that happened last night. Not so much the reason why. I do appreciate you trying to help, but none of your comments really fit in with the topic at hand. If you made a thread about all the stuff you have been posting, I would be more than happy to join in and read about all of your theory's. Thanks again

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

We are mainly speaking about the events that happened last night. Not so much the reason why. I do appreciate you trying to help, but none of your comments really fit in with the topic at hand. If you made a thread about all the stuff you have been posting, I would be more than happy to join in and read about all of your theory's. Thanks again

You can't do that.

I never got to post a thread then derail my detractors by claiming they aren't welcome.

Grow up ?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Every time I post a thread I have to accept people may have alternate explanations to what I may believe.

It's not off topic.
Saying im off topic is both off topic and a yellow flag.

So YALL need to get back on topic "What I saw last night" which is what I'm discussing scientific explanations for in a conspiracy setting.

I and my posting style isn't the topic.
If you want to discuss me make a new thread thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Grown up? I spoke to you very respectfully and thanked you for your contributions. I also said I feel your post are interesting and would like to get involved. Completely peaceful on my end.

I never said you weren't welcome at all. Seems to be the way things are nowadays. I speak politely and thanked you and you throw a tantrum. Just like all these "protesters" do.

I will bow out, this thread is all yours buddy. Have a goodnight

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I don't think it's that complicated.

Lack of education + victim mentality + government oppression = pissed off people.

Pissed off people + arbitrary "hot button" issues + cognitive bias = polarization

pissed off people + polarization = USA Today...not the magazi..well, you know.

IMO, the real conspiracy theory here is digging in to find proof to the fact that this is all by design. I for one believe it to be so.

RESET and a great one at that.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Well its good to be calm you wont see me out there for either side .
But THE best way TO deal with losers is to Ignore them . Why is it that Trump and his supporters go through so much trouble to rile people up who are Just itching for a reason ?

Trump convoy KNEW good and well when they show up it gets these people doing this kind of stuff So what point are you proving ?
2 wwf wrestlers go toe to toe ones the bad guy ones the good guy BOTH get in each others fact to see if either can instigate a response .

It oves To me Trump supporters Are wanting to instigate this type of response even the threads posted here about the riots . Trump supporters SAY LET the citys Burn I hope they are totally destroyed so these BLM people burn some cars burn some buildings loot some stores all OF which should LAND THEM IN JAIL .

But That is NOT enough for Trump supports They want the country to fall ALOT more then BLM does Trump supporters advocate Burning 20 or 30 citys then call Them self the good guys .

Now why dont you do More then just instigate people ? Why doesn't TRUMP DO more then Instigate people ? According TO YOU TRUMP IS HELPLESS either he CANT DO A THING or does Not give a crap which is it ?
This has been going on for 6 months and NOTHING has changed Your side does NOTHING just say lets watch it all Burn .

Trumps done little to NOTHING caving at the first sign of people pushing back he sent the feds To Portland Pulling them out in less then a week . It is NOW 3 weeks later the best Trump supports Trump can do is say lets watch it burn .

So simply waving a Trump flag and supporting one party is now instigating? WAKE UP.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Grown up?

I will bow out, this thread is all yours buddy. Have a goodnight

Trying to silence me when Im onto something huge is incredibly disrespectful. Your intent may be well but what you seek is wrong.

If you're going to act like that cuz I made a few posts than I was absolutely right to tell you to grow up.

Im actually surprised y'all are throwing a fit over nothing and now acting super butt hurt.

Y'all made this topic into me to detract from my revelation which was meant to merely be a minor blurb in a random thread but yet again no one can handle anything out of the box.

I've been focused on the OP.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Seriously what are you going on about?
I thanked you, I never asked or told you to leave. I told you I appreciate your work. I have been completely respectful to you.

This thread was only about what happened last night. I never asked why in the op. Back on page 2 I believe you spoke of the WHO leader and I read your link and asked you if there were any threads on the guy because you got me interested, you never responded and that's ok. I have posted in this thread that there our obviously higher powers at play. So of course I'm interested in out of the box theory's. It's ATS that's what it's about.

You have gone from WHO to 5g to Vaccines, and I appreciate your work, thank you. I. Believe you are onto something big. But it's just getting scattered in here, and would be much more useful to the community if it had its own dedicated thread, you would reach many more people that way.

And I'll say it again I never asked or told you to leave. This thread is about the Trump convoy and how great of a job they did all while being attacked.

And butt hurt over what exactly? And what fit did I throw? Ive been nothing but peaceful to you.

So once again thank you for your hard work, I appreciate it. But as others have said your posts are off topic to this thread.
That doesn't take anything away from them. But your hard work is being wasted because others are skipping right over it.

Wouldn't you rather put it out there for all of ATS to see so you can show everyone instead of only the few here in this thread?

We are not enemies muzzle. Quite the opposite.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

if you have a "side" in this conflict it is because you are being controlled.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

As I posted earlier, there are good people who do good things, and bad people who do bad things.

I don't believe choosing to be a good person means I'm "controlled". I think it's quite the opposite. But, I do understand what your saying I believe. I think you mean if you only see it as a left vs right and you can only be on 1 side you are controlled. And I would agree with you.

But ultimately it will boil down to the good vs the bad. Freedom vs upheaval. So by nature there has to be sides in a situation like this.
edit on 8/31/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join