It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw last night

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The unraveling is inevitable. And it is both sides fault.

Both sides since the formation of the Tea Party have created the atmosphere for this perfect storm.

The tea party at least had a healthy distrust of government but allowed itself to get hijacked by a cult of personality.

During that time period hyper liberals were crafting the woke landscape of faux outrage.

But after the 2016 elections, very few conservatives wanted to start a genuine dialogue to mend political differences.

Imagine for 4 years, people who disagree with you condemn an entire generation, regurgitating memes as valid arguements, it will cause a pushback effect.

Both sides over the years have created this landscape.

And if you continue to double down on your beliefs and refuse to create balanced solutions that benefit everyone, hate will destroy this country.

Either the conservatives kill the liberals and cross into fascist territory, effectively killing the spirit of America, or an enemy invades us as we are fighting amongst ourselves.

Fighting ourselves is death for all.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So who is going to come and justify this behavior and blame it on the convoy? I also find it ironic that people are screaming felony at the top of their lungs I'm telling others that they're going to jail that don't want any police in their city. They kept instigating and instigating and hitting people cars all night long to provoke any kind of reaction just so they could point the finger. Like a child
edit on 8/30/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

So who is going to come and justify this behavior and blame it on the convoy? I also find it ironic that people are screaming felony at the top of their lungs I'm telling others that they're going to jail that don't want any police in their city. They kept instigating and instigating and hitting people cars all night long to provoke any kind of reaction just so they could point the finger. Like a child

From watching Ted Wheeler's press conference LIVE, I'm told it's Trump's fault.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: wheresthebody

I'm definitely no expert, but in my humble opinion, I believe the 42+ vaccines each child must receive before attending school; some given to the child on the day of birth; has payed off in spades...

Correlation doesn't prove causation.

I could say the FDA improving food standards or our clean water system killed off 90% of those diseases.

You are making an assumption blindly.

You are blindly assuming that NightFlight is making an assumption blindly. How do you know he/she hasn’t done extensive research?

I haven’t done enough looking into the issue to speak with any real information. I do question if our babies need 40+ vaccines. And I’m praying that whatever the hell new ones the keep adding since my son was a baby won’t hurt HIS kids someday. My strong hunch (again, just from what I’ve read, which isn’t enough to claim any real knowledge) is that they do NOT NEED ALL of those vaccines, or whatever they are. I hope my son refuses any fur his kids that are questionable in the slightest.

Also- so good to “see” you! ❤️

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

And here's another. does anybody notice the common denominator in all of these videos? Every single incident that occurred occurred because the convoy was road blocked and stopped and attacked.

AKA. PROVOKED

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would like to believe that the majority of the country is against rioting and agitators on both sides. Most of us go to work, talk to our neighbors, don't loot, don't accuse people of breaking into a house just because they may be of a different color, burn a building, or ramble on the internet how we can't wait to kill people.

I truly believe as I posted earlier that we are seeing foreign interference on both sides and we are playing right into their hands tearing the nation apart.

As for how this all started, until we stop seeing videos such as the one going around now of a white male who committed a crime, disregarding an officer with his gun drawn and casually turning his back on the cop, getting in his truck and driving off, while a black person is shot 7 times for the same offense, you will have unrest.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

I don't know maybe he was spraying mace because the convoy cat being stopped and attacked with roadblocks for no reason. I know you'll go ahead and ignore that fact that he might have just been protecting himself.

They were moving, firing randomly, and probably had left the designated route...some trucks did do that.

And no I ignore nothing...the reason why I posted of course, but it seems you do like to ignore, also the reason I posted.
edit on 30-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I didn't ignore anything. do you think nobody notices that you left the last sentence out of my paragraph when you replied? I said if someone did do something like that and I'll take your word for it. Then you found 1 bad egg or group out of 5000.

if a person or persons were doing as you described a deserve to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law just like anybody else. You will never see me defending any kind of behavior like that as has been my rhetoric this whole thread.

So here we go arguing in circles. I agree with you that if someone did as you claim they deserve to go to jail but that does not change the fact that the other 5,000 people drove together in unity and did it peacefully. If you watch my videos above you'll see pretty much the only time there was any kind of conflict was when the convoy had objects thrown in front of their vehicles and had their vehicles beaten with sticks and signs. Do you condone that behavior?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You’re not thinking logically- you have let the media brainwash you and make you believe anyone but the left side is bad, wants and is instigating violence.

Ridiculous.

You seem less unhinged than last night, so I will say to you: quit getting your news from MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS etc. I expect you to tell me you don’t watch them, but you know you do.

I wonder what would happen if you stopped listening to those soulless people for one week? Just for one week, think for yourself.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462
lol. Thanks I needed a laugh

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Yep I understand which is another reason WHY i reply to these Threads You say Trump will solve everything .

I take back my earlier comment about you being less unhinged.

Literally not ONE person in this thread has said ANYTHING about Trump solving everything. Not one person in this thread has said or even implied that.

Show us- which member abs which comment said Trump can solve everything?

You can’t find it, right? Because you are making things up in your head. You are letting yourself feel hate and blame for the people MSNBC tell you to hate, and that hate is causing you to even imagine that you read something that was never written.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So how do you feel about the what you saw on the videos? How about this one? Especially the last bit

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Or how about this one? Listen carefully in the beginning. "Hey we have one over here" "where here?" "Yea" "pull it out". Then gunshot. A man is now dead and for what?

They basically said we found one pull it out and kill him, like hunting an animal. Very "peaceful" like.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Funny isn't it? This thread is not even about Trump. Nice catch KG.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Ever wondered why Trump keeps talking about that poison Quinine?

Um Enemy#1 the director of the WHO is the freaking expert on everything malaria. That's all he ever wrote about was malaria endlessly.

No wonder the approach with covid is as if it's a super airborne malaria respiratory infection.

Trump gets info from this imbecile and thinks it's legit or something.

Fauci is equally as idiotic.

I base this on that everything they implement does NOT match any facts in medical textbooks...

Actually hydroxychloroquine(quinine) does work

Me and my wife both had severe cases of the covid, and they gave us each two rounds of it along with Z pack and it knocked it out within a day and a half, if that..., by day two after treatment we both tested negative

So i dont know where youre getting your "facts" from, its also being used all over the country, and all over the world to great effect.

edit on 30-8-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Youll have to forgive Smurfy , its his typical tactic when confronted with overwhelming evidence that he cant spin some how, to abandon the thread and act like he never made the statements.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Now a shooting at a Trump caravan in Cali. It just keeps escalating. Probably deserves its own thread. I'm burnt out for the day, not making another one. Probably a "peaceful" shooting like all the others.

twitchy.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

That's a shame, really wanted to know how he felt about the videos, especially the one of the man being hunted down and killed like a dog. That is someone's son, or worse yet someone's Father. Hopefully he will come back I have nothing against him.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That's a shame, really wanted to know how he felt about the videos, especially the one of the man being hunted down and killed like a dog. That is someone's son, or worse yet someone's Father. Hopefully he will come back I have nothing against him.

Now days there are live video and recorded video EVERYWHERE at these things, so there is absolutely no excuse for the ignorance in not being able to see whats true and whats not.

Im starting to be convinced that they arent lying, they really cant see it, because they have been so conditioned and brain washed that they dont and CANT parse data like normal healthy thinking people.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Your right and I'm going to go give you a pretty detailed example, of my first hand experience.

My step sister is white and married to a black man. She has always had that thug mentally since I met her around 20 years ago. She's never been more than a waitress and her husband does the same, they have never strived for anything more. They live off of her dad's money. She had her first kid at 17 and was on drugs and couldn't handle him. The grandparents took him. Fast forward 10 years gets married has another baby but has no problem taking care of this one. All the meanwhile leaving her son with the grandparents basically abandoning him, he's been arrested already he's 12. All they do is buy weed and get high all day with the little money they make. They are both glued to facebook all day. They have never had to work for anything.

Well about 6 months ago she got scammed out of her tax money getting a new place. Don't believe that btw. So I let them stay with me for a couple months. And it was a shocker. Her 4yo daughter still doesn't really speak because she's constantly ignored. We would hang out in the garage and she would always be reading me news from facebook that was completely untrue. I would literally sit there with her and explain to her what facebook is doing and that you can't trust in for news.

Everytime I would fact check her bad stories about trump and show her the real news. And she would be like ooo ok I got it, but the next day she's right back at it. It's like she couldn't retain what I was telling her. That FB is not a news organization. No matter how many times I got through to her she would always go right back to believing whatever she read.

She moved out, her dad got her a place thank God. I checked her FB a few weeks back and now she's a proud member along with her husband of BLM/Antifa. Spreads lies all day long online. She's braindead, lazy, horrible parents, and never actually want to work for anything.

I believe these are the exact type of people we are seeing everywhere. She's just a dumb pothead that never wants to work and thinks she can change the world with all of her "brother's and sisters" so she will never have to work again. It's sad and her world will collapse around her. These people have no right to be taking care of children. And as I've explained because of her actions her 12 yo son is already a felon. 12!! She is already setting up the next generation to fail and never want to work.

The real question is how do you fix something like that? I have no idea where to start.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join