It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw last night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
For the love of GOD HAVE your Trump DO SOMETHING WE KNOW these people are Nothing but trash !
6 Months and still going on Just how great is Trump ? When Will he start DOING something ?
God knows alot of people are suffering because of this .
edit on 30-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

ps toolgalk quite asking me what I woudl do IM not the president and cant do a thing to stop this mess . ASK Trump

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Nope THE RIGHT THING TO do Is for TRUMP to NOT cave when sending task forces to stop the violence Or do you pretend he did NOT cave when he sent the feds 3 weeks back This should have BEEN OVER 3 weeks agaio BUT trump caved .

All i see any of you do Is instigate calling for citys to be burned while saying how evil they are .

Bet you would NOT go up to a DUDE with a bat who You know hates YOur guts My guess is youw oudl want a Cop or ooo a task force to put the person IN JAIL .

Do you understand that these places where the rioting is happening are ruled by their elected officials? And that it is their responsibility to STOP THE RIOTING?

Trump has offered the help of the feds, and those arrogant Democrat Governors and Mayors say they do not want or need his help?

What happens when Trump imposes the insurrection act?

Then you have fake news spinning this to claim he is a dictator and that this is a "constitutional crises". Like they call everything that Trump does.

let the Dem run states and cities rule themselves the way they seem fit. That is what the people voted for, after all.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yep I understand which is another reason WHY i reply to these Threads You say Trump will solve everything and then say He cant solve anything .
Trump cant do a Thing so why do You think hes Going to change anything ?
WHY are you PUSHING so hard for a man Who YOU say cant stop any of the problems WE need SOMEONE who can .

Trump CANT do IT that much is oves We need someone who can .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

The people in those communities need to demand that their elected officials do something or ask Trump to send in the feds or military.

If he isn't asked, then they are getting what they voted for.

There is an election coming up, where the people can make a change to their local governments if they are unhappy with how they are running their cities.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And after the election is over and the protestors have turned Oregon red. Then the local leadership with the help of the re-elected Trump will put a stop to it. But as long as the democrats continue to use the Terrorists as political football everything will remain a stalemate.

So what will Trump do, get re-elected, hope the cities burning come too there senses and elect people who will hold the rioters/ terrorists accountable. And then enact policies with help of leadership inviting It and put a stop to the mayhem.
edit on 30-8-2020 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I saw most of the same, I was watching the black preacher guy, Conservative Black Preacher, I think he titled himself on the FB stream link someone posted.

Damn good guy, too, no harsh words and didn't falter with politeness and manners. I felt pretty awful for him, for some of the abuse hurled at him from blacks on the street. There no way I can take racist claims seriously when THAT is how they treat each other over conduct differences. Methinks you ladies doth protest way too #ing much anymore.
edit on 8/30/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This has been gone over 100s of times. But I understand IN this thread full of facts it's the only card left to pull. HE HAS OFFERED HELP REPEATEDLY. SO BE MAD AT THE PEOPLE THAT WONT ACCEPT IT.

Everyone agrees this group could be legally dealt with overnight. The police are there they could do it. So who's stopping them from arresting these criminals? Trump? No

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I hope we do not cross threads again as I missunderstood your first post here I agree that someone should have removed the radicals by now at the very least. a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

We need somebody who can? Is biden going to do it from his basement? You guys know what your doing. We are not stupid. If trump signed some EO and got the National Guard involved you would be the first ones screaming...Look Trump the tyrant he oppressing all who are agianst him.

It's almost pointless talking about it because we will just talk in circles. He will be demonized not matter what he does. And he shouldn't have to be involved in this, it's a local problem that can easily be solved by the local officers. But the mayor's too scared because it will make people mad. And you can't upset snowflakes democratic cities would flood with tears. That argument you make is completely set up to make Trump look bad and you know it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Democrats are trying to goad Trump into invoking the Insurrection Act.

Trump needs to do it strategically 😎🚬

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
Last night I watched a 3 hour live stream from inside the vote for trump 2000+ car convoy drive through portland. They event was planned in advance and it was very moving to see so many together to peacefully have there voice's heard.

As they drove through the city there were small pockets of blm/antifa. In the beginning the mainly yelled slurs, two people on bike yelling # you, and the livestreamer, responded with a "I love you too". The caravan was peaceful from all views I saw.

While watching that live stream I also watched the live feed from the "press" on the ground. Like with most cowards as darkness fell blm/antifa came out in bigger numbers. They threw signs and other objects in front of the convoy to create a roadblock, while verbally and physically attacking the convoys cars. I watched someone beat a car with a metal sign instigating the driver into a fight. The darker it got the faster things fell apart.

I saw mostly kids. Kids screaming, as if they are having a tantrum, every other kid was also "press" as well. While simultaneously saying they are just reporting what's happening and in the next sentence bashing trump supporters. It's just a way to shield themselves and hide. I saw nothing but pampered babies throwing temper tantrums all over the city. These are people with no jobs, no vehicles, no anything but cellphones.

I found it ironic they where making fun of some trucks in the convoy, as they don't have anything to there name. I saw countless 70k dollar trucks made fun of, like a jealous child would do. All 20 something's, losers to the highest degree.

Others asked where is the biden/harris convoy? Well you would need vehicles for something like that. And those require jobs to attain. Half the city was borded up and graffiti everywhere, litter all over the streets.

It was sad to see portland in such disarray. But I was very proud of the convoys resolve. What I do know is that this could be ended in 1 night. They all scatter as police show up. This "movement" is a joke. A bunch of jobless losers who have nothing better to do that destroy others property and scream at the top of there lungs over others, with no actual message.

I'm tired of watching this being allowed to happen all over the country, because Trump bad man. These people are cutting of there noses despite there face. F*ck BLM f*ck Antifa, go back to your basements, or better yet get a job. I can't wait for the other foot to drop on this one, it's long overdue.

As I said in super proud of everyone who drove PEACEFULLY last night.
Trump 2020!!!

Pictures I saw was a guy in a pickup using a paintball gun, while another was spraying something yellowish at protestors.
So they came in peace huh?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

He is a good guy, wants nothing but peace. And his own brothers won't even talk to him for wanting peace. Think about that. The racism card is used up. It's not even about that anymore. I didn't see or hear a single racist slur from the convoy last night, but THEY were ALL not only called racist but ALL designated racist because they support trump by default.

Just like a child will blame someone else for what they have done. The same thing is happening here but with race. Tru colors came out last night and the left should be discusted by there behavior, but NO it's ok. It's Trump's fault

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I don't know maybe he was spraying mace because the convoy cat being stopped and attacked with roadblocks for no reason. I know you'll go ahead and ignore that fact that he might have just been protecting himself. But in the case that you are right there were over 5000 people there last night and you found one bad egg. But the 20,000 bad eggs destroying a city and people's livelihood are okay. Am I understanding you correctly?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not to mention the man murdered last night I'm sure that was fine too because you know one guy sprayed some mace.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

And on a side note. Nothing you say can take away from the fact that over 5000 people got together for there political party and President and all worked together in UNITY to have there voice's heard. And they did all of that without burning down a building or rioting in the streets. Nothing can take that away.

No matter your race or party, good people do good things and help others. Bad people destroy things and fight each other. There is no spin to put on that.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

To borrow a page from Obama, after he gets re-elected, Trump will have more flexibility. It will be hard to imagine people voting for a Republican at the top of the ticket and then switching up down ballot in too many places. That isn't what normally happens.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Thank you for that great synopsis of last night. I really do appreciate it; I watched the live streams for as long as I could take it, which wasn’t for very long, so I’m grateful to you for watching the whole night unfold and for describing it for those of us who didn’t. Thank you! You have a stronger stomach than I do- I got too worked up seeing the toddlers throwing tantrums- none of them black- and I wanted to puke when I heard the woman with the bullhorn saying she’s not sad “a #ing fascist” was killed. So I had to duck out. By the way, what the hell were they wearing? Bullhorn lady especially, looked like a Teletubby in a wetsuit. Then I noticed other wetsuits. What the hell?

(My appreciation is for ALL of you who watched and reported on the sh1t that went down last night)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Hopefully the hard working and good citizens of the city/state will vote someone in that will put an end to this. Doesn't matter if they are Democrat or Republican. Pressure needs to be put on the city council and up. I really hope it ends soon. There is no need for it to get any worse, I really am hoping for a peaceful outcome

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here is where it started

Who didn’t see this coming. Deep down we knew it was going to happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Your welcome, I usually don't start treads especially political. But it bothered me to my core last night. As I've said I'm giving up time with my son for this thread, because this issue effects us all and is above me.

I saw the lady you speak of really.no words can describe her. I do know you could not just walk up and have a rational debate about anything with her. You will just be screamed over, like a child.

I'm really hoping what happened last night gets through to some people and they realize the destruction they are causing. And stop defending this type of behavior, we will only go backwards as a country or worse.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join