It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw last night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

It's gotta be ELF waves between Delta .1 Hz and Gamma 30 Hz.

That's the range our brains emit EM radiation at while operating our neurology.

So 5g is like a hoax?
And they are bombarding us with ELF under 30 Hz.

And it does hertz a lot...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Correcting myself as we go cuz Im brainstorming and researching all at once.

I said ELF ? That's 30 to 300 Hz

I meant ULF (ultra low) which is 30 Hz and down to .1 Hz the brainwave zone.

Here's a quote I'll go refind the link I lost it. My browser deletes pages without permission sorry.

"Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) waves :
ELF waves up to 100 Hz are once more naturally occurring, but they can also be produced artificially (such as for the Navy’s Project Sanguine for submarine communication). ELF-waves are not normally noticed by the unaided senses, yet their resonant effect upon the human body has been connected to both physiological disorders and emotional distortion. Infrasound vibration (up to 20 Hz) can subliminally influence brain activity to align itself to delta, theta, alpha, or beta wave patterns, inclining an audience toward everything from alertness to passivity. Infrasound could be used tactically, as ELF-waves endure for great distances; and it could be used in conjunction with media broadcasts as well. [1][2]"

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Link for quote above:
HAARP, ELF, and Mind Control

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

Awesome write-up and thank you. We were definitely watching the same streams. I'm glad I have somebody else on here to confirm that these supposed press are nothing but antifa with cameras. They hide behind the press badge like cowards use it as a shield. I saw that older guy bloodied up and the so-called neutral reporter cameraman was heckling him and talking sh*t. And these video clips are directly where CNN gets their video feed from and of course they're masterfully edited.

Yep. Nary a network reporter in sight. I'm guessing they find it cheaper to simply buy content from these idiots which is most likely another source of their funding.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So I propose we are being bombarded with artificially large doses of ULF/ELF radiation.

The Pentagon has to know about it, so therefore since it continues and there's no mention of it, Id say they're behind it.

I don't have any better explanation for why everyone suddenly went insane with anger including myself when I was way out in nature off the grid.
edit on 8/30/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Damn I feel like I just cracked a huge safe open full of all sorts of ELF gizmos and tech.

Aren't I lucky today?

By the way these bozos put the combo for their safe at 6-6-6 ... Now how did I know the combo on the first try? Hahaha

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

What you describe is the reason why the violence is suddenly no longer a "myth", as Democrats described it.

Due to more people realizing the truth, Joe Biden poked his head from his basement to say "violence is bad" 90 days after it started...but didn't ask his followers to stop committing it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: wheresthebody

All of these people want to fight, both "sides" are creating this conflict, don't fool yourself.

America is becoming unified in it's self hatred, the anger has turned americans into sheep, so easily led and manipulated.

TPTB want them all to hate each other, they have won over their weak minds, this is the end game and it's each americans fault.

Yay Truth!

All of you better wake the # up and read what wheresthebody posted.

BS on the both of you. One side wants to be left alone to live their lives as they see fit, according the laws of the land. and the other side wants a commie revolution and has zero respect for life.

Wake the F up!!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I’ve never found the book at stores have had to order and buy many times because I give it away to inform people of what may be. I remain highly skeptical because of some of the claims in the book. But after working around the towers from the CDMA days to current tech in the early 5G setup stages I as well can account for many instances of odd feelings.

Depending on the tech installed many of my coworkers and myself would feel suddenly moody or waves of nausea. Had one coworker scare the crap outta me talking about unclipping and just jumping, some days just turned dark.

I’m not going to outright say that it’s purposeful attempt to alter us but then again part of me thinks the tech has not undergone appropriate long term testing for effects of the newest techs.

But as a side point when we have EM interference from the sun, and the KP either goes red or too the floor it effects mental health and cardiac issues. If the natural electromagnetic Induction creates issues what is man made EM gonna do when broadcast all around us.

Food for thought

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Exactly, great post. On a side note I'm starting to thing this thread is purposefully being side tracked about all kinds of weird things, 5g WHO ect. Because it contains to much truth. I could be wrong and I'm not pointing fingers, I will give the benefit of the doubt. But it seems 2 people are separating and distracting our discussion. Alot of truth came out last night and there is no denying what's truly happing in these democratic cities.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Terribly sorry was not intended. I had just replied to a reply. Will cease communication not related to OP 👍

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Not a big deal, as I said I give the benefit of the doubt. This is american you can speak freely. I'm glad you found a nice rabbit hole to go down, that's what ATS is all about. Thank you

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well its good to be calm you wont see me out there for either side .
But THE best way TO deal with losers is to Ignore them . Why is it that Trump and his supporters go through so much trouble to rile people up who are Just itching for a reason ?

Trump convoy KNEW good and well when they show up it gets these people doing this kind of stuff So what point are you proving ?
2 wwf wrestlers go toe to toe ones the bad guy ones the good guy BOTH get in each others fact to see if either can instigate a response .

It oves To me Trump supporters Are wanting to instigate this type of response even the threads posted here about the riots . Trump supporters SAY LET the citys Burn I hope they are totally destroyed so these BLM people burn some cars burn some buildings loot some stores all OF which should LAND THEM IN JAIL .

But That is NOT enough for Trump supports They want the country to fall ALOT more then BLM does Trump supporters advocate Burning 20 or 30 citys then call Them self the good guys .

Now why dont you do More then just instigate people ? Why doesn't TRUMP DO more then Instigate people ? According TO YOU TRUMP IS HELPLESS either he CANT DO A THING or does Not give a crap which is it ?
This has been going on for 6 months and NOTHING has changed Your side does NOTHING just say lets watch it all Burn .

Trumps done little to NOTHING caving at the first sign of people pushing back he sent the feds To Portland Pulling them out in less then a week . It is NOW 3 weeks later the best Trump supports Trump can do is say lets watch it burn .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
THE FACT is The rioting has been going on for MONTHS the LOOTING has been going on for MONTHS .
You say its all the Democrats FINE . You say TRUMPS great And will solve all the problems yet 6 MONTHS later NOTHING has changed !

BOTH SIDES SUCK . Neither sides is doing anything that will change things for teh better BOTH sides want THE same THING to let the CITYS burn Im ( QUOTING trump supporters you know !

Trump supports philosophy is letting half the country be destroyed then saying how good they are as they Instigate it more its Just not being destroyed fast enough they want more .
edit on 30-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I saw last night not as an instigation, but the silent majority showing Oregon that there are many others with you. And that Oregon isn’t completely looney leftists dead set on burning everything down.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What BLM saw was a Instigation !!!! Or are Your really THAT naive to think these people wont use ANY EXCUSE to riot even MORE /

What I see is some really cool trucks with flags what BLM see is Trump supporters who they hate and will start attacking burning looting over .
Or do you really claim you dont know that ? or the Truckers did NOT know BLM would use it as a excuse for more Violence if so Trump supports are to dumb to be running even a truck .

They KNEW it would cause more violence THEY knew the response they would get Befor they set foot in the city ergo THEY wanted the response .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Do Trump supporters have the right to do it YES THEY DO . But having the RIGHT does not make IT the Right thing to do .
BTW I cant stand Trump but sure CANT stand letting looters LOOT NORE would I GET In a MEAN DUDES face who I know is LIABLE to hit me .

If I seen YOU OR them going towards town I would TURN AROUND .
I KNOW there side will Burn Loot and DESTROY and YOUR side will get IN the peoples face escalating a already HUGE problem .
And 6 MONTHS LATER Your side HAS DONE nothing buy talk about how evil they are NOTHING or this would have BEEN STOPPED BY YOU OR Trump months back .
edit on 30-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Do Trump supporters have the right to do it YES THEY DO . But having the RIGHT does not make IT the Right thing to do .

I suppose you feel that the "right" thing to do is hide in your home pretending you don't support the president so as not to upset anyone?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
The thing is...... listen. The more this is reported on and talked about AND thought about the more that it is implanted into the human consciousness and also the unconscious mind sets that already exist the worse the situation will become. And also the more spin of opposing opinions the media mind games add to the fire of this madness the worse the riots will become. Add to that the kind of stuff Muzzleflash mentions whats happening is rather understandable I guess. So I guess that what I am saying is that I respect the Idea of looking at this from afar and feeling the way that you do.(and that I really typed this all out to try and do the same)
edit on 30-8-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Nope THE RIGHT THING TO do Is for TRUMP to NOT cave when sending task forces to stop the violence Or do you pretend he did NOT cave when he sent the feds 3 weeks back This should have BEEN OVER 3 weeks agaio BUT trump caved .

All i see any of you do Is instigate calling for citys to be burned while saying how evil they are .

Bet you would NOT go up to a DUDE with a bat who You know hates YOur guts My guess is youw oudl want a Cop or ooo a task force to put the person IN JAIL .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join