It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw last night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thank you for the kind sentiments brother/sister.

I didn't really believe in the TPTB when I first found this site, but now I'm convinced that they are real and that they have all but won.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ever wondered why Trump keeps talking about that poison Quinine?

Um Enemy#1 the director of the WHO is the freaking expert on everything malaria. That's all he ever wrote about was malaria endlessly.

No wonder the approach with covid is as if it's a super airborne malaria respiratory infection.

Trump gets info from this imbecile and thinks it's legit or something.

Fauci is equally as idiotic.

I base this on that everything they implement does NOT match any facts in medical textbooks...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Funny you mention missing kids.
The FBI just found 39 in a trailer in Georgia. Mostly sex trafficking. Not a mention on ATS or MSM.

Musta not been any pretty blonde girls. Sigh.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It was mentioned here on ATS and was pretty damn big news here in Atlanta. Have no doubt this was important and one reason you aren't going to hear alot about it, is they don't want to give up their tactics in solving these crimes. Make no mistake this crap is happening everywhere,do a browser search of 39 missing children it's been widely reported.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

I'm definitely no expert, but in my humble opinion, I believe the 42+ vaccines each child must receive before attending school; some given to the child on the day of birth; has payed off in spades...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Thank you for the kind sentiments brother/sister.

I didn't really believe in the TPTB when I first found this site, but now I'm convinced that they are real and that they have all but won.

The Present is an illusion.
Power is an illusion.

They are fallible deluded entities. No one's perfect.

Sure they were smart, but so was Alexander the Great. He was incredibly brilliant. But he died very very young.

Legend says he had his doctors carry his casket so everyone could see how good they were and he had holes in it so his hands could be outstretched to show everyone that his hands were empty.

He took nothing with him.

So dont worry.
These pieces of # will NOT inherit this world.
The meek shall.

It is inevitable!
edit on 8/30/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I generally blame the fluoride, but its probably a combination of things.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: wheresthebody

I'm definitely no expert, but in my humble opinion, I believe the 42+ vaccines each child must receive before attending school; some given to the child on the day of birth; has payed off in spades...

Correlation doesn't prove causation.

I could say the FDA improving food standards or our clean water system killed off 90% of those diseases.

You are making an assumption blindly.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ah RATS...not telling you what to do but if I wanted to do a thread to avoid webbots crawling around...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Oh, I know ... That topic isn't necessarily my cup of tea though. It's disturbing and scary but I have enough nightmares without digging into that type of research.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Actually I'd bet the main cause of our better health these days is Pure Economics.

We have access to every fruit veggie nut herb spice etc. Easy cheap access.

Our water is safe to drink right out of 99% of the taps in our modern civilization.

3rd world nations have vaccines but no clean water or decent food choices.

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I like that idea.

But I do worry for the people with so much anger and hate inside of them, it's a very hard and dangerous path to take, and no one involved wins.

I'm not a religious person at all, but I do like the idea that the meek shall inherit the world, I'm ready to not hear all of this fighting anymore...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, I know ... That topic isn't necessarily my cup of tea though. It's disturbing and scary but I have enough nightmares without digging into that type of research.

I avoid that topic like the plague it is.

I don't even want to think about it.

Q can handle that for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I like that idea.

But I do worry for the people with so much anger and hate inside of them, it's a very hard and dangerous path to take, and no one involved wins.

I'm not a religious person at all, but I do like the idea that the meek shall inherit the world, I'm ready to not hear all of this fighting anymore...

The thing about Hate is that it tends to cull itself. It's self destructive.

All we need is Patience Strength and the Fortitude to make it through this without compromising ourselves to Evil.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've actually never heard of him and haven't seen any threads on him. Thanks for the link I'll read up on it.

Sorry I can't respond quickly, it's my weekend with my son, so I can only pop in and out

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So lets see if I get this straight. People who own 70 thousand dollar trucks are so much more peaceful and well adjusted that they all just decided to drive there and being insulated by their brethren they were brave and then were unexpectedly heckwewled by loonies from the dark half and the press was there to bash Trump ?
a reply to: 772STi

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
They murdered a Trump supporter last night. Unprovoked attack.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I understand what your saying and you are correct, it is not that easy to just get a job. But it seems the people out there don't want one. Pretty sure they want trillions in restitution money and basic income.

But there are obviously better ways at getting your voice heard than burning and looting. Some of them could run for office , there's a job right there, and they could all vote and do things the proper way.

People are saying both sides want war but 1 side is on the offensive the other defensive and there is a huge difference in that then wanting war. Of course there are extremist on both sides. But I only see one side destroying the country.

Yes I was hard on them in my op, it was just frustrating to watch last night. You know I've been around here forever, I know there are darker forces at play. But people need to wake up and stop being pawns.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

To address that topic and this thread’s topic at once. I was going over gear last night for an expedient bug out bag. This was one of those shoulder pack deals that run $20 or so and I dug our the old duty belt, holster and three magazine pouch. And that is when I recalled that holster held a spare mag as well. So 5 x 15 is 75 rounds...with lots of room for more mag pouches.

That realization is why I don’t delve deeper into either topic, especially considering I also have a carbine rifle that takes the same magazines. Because you can do something doesn’t mean you should, but turning a blind eye to injustice is demoralizing. The separation between an angel of vengeance and the devil of a vigilante is very slim as both feed on hate.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

There were $500 cars there as well. It's not the point. They all drive through peaceful showing support for there political choice. Go back and watch the streams there were countless unprovoked attacks.

And the "press" is not press. Watch the videos they are blm/antifa wearing helmets that say press. I watched them join in on the attacks.

So what really happened last night?
2000+ vehicle 5000+ people had an organized drive and we're attacked, plain and simple. I also so many many many residents cheering them on and showing support.
edit on 8/30/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Spent time talking with my mom about what ifs again. What if we all have to move out to the family land? She's been planning it ...

There's ground to grow food. We can do chickens and rabbits and/or pigs. Each family could have its own floor in the old house so long as we get some significant renovations done on the third floor.

But it's sobering to know we're planning it at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join