It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw last night

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Justoneman

You haven't seen the vicious personal attacks that person regularly makes on me.

How about they tweak it and leave me the # alone?

I'm not sorry.

I see your posts and they don't offend me. I understand when you have had enough. I wouldn't be concerned with people like that but I get focused when I do... Your good here.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

a reply to: 772STi

Using "they dont have jobs" is unfair.

You could lose your job any day now. All it takes is 1 little thing.

Like I dunno, the Govt threatening to imprison you if you go to work? Which is exactly what's happened.

The Govt created the joblessness.
Our health officials became murderers and traitors while also proving they didn't listen 1 moment in any biology or medical class they took in college.

Well 99% of this is at the Governor/Mayor level...Even NYC right now is still closed while having like 9 deaths in the state per day and zero deaths in NYC...The violence in Portland is fueled by the Governor/Mayor doing nothing in a hopes people just get tired and go home and they are failing miserably now.

Maybe people will get smarter, but I think they will vote the same losers back into office.

edit on 9-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Justoneman

You haven't seen the vicious personal attacks that person regularly makes on me.

How about they tweak it and leave me the # alone?

I'm not sorry.

I see your posts and they don't offend me. I understand when you have had enough. I wouldn't be concerned with people like that but I get focused when I do... Your good here.

Thanks.

I had to decide I will not ever put up with that person again.

They can go insult and troll someone else.

All they want is to bait me into stupidity and then try and beg to get me banned.

A lot of members fell victim to the bait tactics over the years so I know the game.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join