It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw last night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Last night I watched a 3 hour live stream from inside the vote for trump 2000+ car convoy drive through portland. They event was planned in advance and it was very moving to see so many together to peacefully have there voice's heard.

As they drove through the city there were small pockets of blm/antifa. In the beginning the mainly yelled slurs, two people on bike yelling # you, and the livestreamer, responded with a "I love you too". The caravan was peaceful from all views I saw.

While watching that live stream I also watched the live feed from the "press" on the ground. Like with most cowards as darkness fell blm/antifa came out in bigger numbers. They threw signs and other objects in front of the convoy to create a roadblock, while verbally and physically attacking the convoys cars. I watched someone beat a car with a metal sign instigating the driver into a fight. The darker it got the faster things fell apart.

I saw mostly kids. Kids screaming, as if they are having a tantrum, every other kid was also "press" as well. While simultaneously saying they are just reporting what's happening and in the next sentence bashing trump supporters. It's just a way to shield themselves and hide. I saw nothing but pampered babies throwing temper tantrums all over the city. These are people with no jobs, no vehicles, no anything but cellphones.

I found it ironic they where making fun of some trucks in the convoy, as they don't have anything to there name. I saw countless 70k dollar trucks made fun of, like a jealous child would do. All 20 something's, losers to the highest degree.

Others asked where is the biden/harris convoy? Well you would need vehicles for something like that. And those require jobs to attain. Half the city was borded up and graffiti everywhere, litter all over the streets.

It was sad to see portland in such disarray. But I was very proud of the convoys resolve. What I do know is that this could be ended in 1 night. They all scatter as police show up. This "movement" is a joke. A bunch of jobless losers who have nothing better to do that destroy others property and scream at the top of there lungs over others, with no actual message.

I'm tired of watching this being allowed to happen all over the country, because Trump bad man. These people are cutting of there noses despite there face. F*ck BLM f*ck Antifa, go back to your basements, or better yet get a job. I can't wait for the other foot to drop on this one, it's long overdue.

As I said in super proud of everyone who drove PEACEFULLY last night.
Trump 2020!!!

edit on 8/30/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

It's okay when they do it, violently, it's not okay when the other side does it better (better because peaceful). It needs to be escalated.

This is what some here and the media want's you to believe.

It's pure hatred and zero common sense. No courtesy, no live and let live. Just hatred and cowardly behavior. Deranged. It's in fact very contra productive and should give everyone an outlook on the future.

The point of no return was reached long ago, it's now about your country becoming a lawless #hole, or restoring common sense. If the Democrats, that call for this violence and upheavel in the name of their agenda win in November, prepare for civil war.

Not because the result is not accepted by republicans, but because then all these thugs and rioters have the governmental backup to make it even worse.

I do not wish this for your great country.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
In all honesty the civil war may have already started and is going to get worse not matter the election outcome. I hope I'm wrong, I don't want to fight my countryman my brother's and sisters. But I feel I'm being backed into a corner, like a snake.
Don't tread on me.

On a good note I think I saw oregon turn into a red state last night. But it really might not matter at this point.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

There is hope on my side that some of the more dark stuff is able to face the light.

People notice what's up with the missing children. The spin they tried to do on Trump parting children when Obama set the stage for it.

If you ask me, for what my opinion is worth anyways on this matter, a lot of powerful figures on the Democratic side are up to their eyeballs with fear. Lot's of dirty things happened and by that I am not excluding Republican figures exclusively.

But it is kind of very obvious now on many levels what's up. THIS is the swamp, the corruption just allowed these kind of things to happen and it started with the FBI and other centralized agencies alike using underaged prostitutes for blackmail.

This developed into a whole industry and that little snowball is now so big, people notice. The snowball can not be stopped, it has to crash at some point.
edit on 30.8.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: to their eyeballs, not "in their eyebals"

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Cops told to minimize the enforcement so use a Convoy !!!!!

😃🚬

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The bubble will burst soon enough.

The veil will be lifted. 😊

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
And they said the revolution wouldn't be televised...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

All of these people want to fight, both "sides" are creating this conflict, don't fool yourself.

America is becoming unified in it's self hatred, the anger has turned americans into sheep, so easily led and manipulated.

TPTB want them all to hate each other, they have won over their weak minds, this is the end game and it's each americans fault.
edit on 30-8-2020 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Civil War chaos riots looting burning is exactly what our real enemies want us to do, those on the right seem to understand that atleast. The left doesn't get it or they just don't care, they act like losers and sound jealous because a large faction of them are losers and they are jealous. There isn't any purpose to this now except chaos and anarchy.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

All of these people want to fight, both "sides" are creating this conflict, don't fool yourself.

America is becoming unified in it's self hatred, the anger has turned americans into sheep, so easily led and manipulated.

TPTB want them all to hate each other, they have won over their weak minds, this is the end game and it's each americans fault.

Yay Truth!

All of you better wake the # up and read what wheresthebody posted.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

They are throwing temper tantrums exactly like a child would do. Almost like destroying a toy because your mom took it away from you. Or instead of sharing it. If I can't have it then nobody can. Exactly like a five year old child and it's sad

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Using "they dont have jobs" is unfair.

You could lose your job any day now. All it takes is 1 little thing.

Like I dunno, the Govt threatening to imprison you if you go to work? Which is exactly what's happened.

The Govt created the joblessness.
Our health officials became murderers and traitors while also proving they didn't listen 1 moment in any biology or medical class they took in college.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Funny you mention missing kids.
The FBI just found 39 in a trailer in Georgia. Mostly sex trafficking. Not a mention on ATS or MSM.

Musta not been any pretty blonde girls. Sigh.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: putnam6

They are throwing temper tantrums exactly like a child would do. Almost like destroying a toy because your mom took it away from you. Or instead of sharing it. If I can't have it then nobody can. Exactly like a five year old child and it's sad

That's not how to solve this problem.

If an evil mastermind is destroying you why focus on the decoy he's using to distract us from putting his Fauci ass in prison?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This article is from 2018. The FBI uncovered that prior to the last election Russia organized and paid for protests for both left, right, and religious organizations. They used Facebook to post and organize them. We see that again Facebook is being used to organize and did not remove the posts due to some "operational mistake".

Both sides are being played, nothing better than to let a foe destroy themselves from the inside.

Business Insider

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

T Adhanom needs to be executed in public for crimes against humanity, fomenting insurrection and abusing his power to pursue illegal political agendas seeking genocide.

I don't care about anything but putting his head on a pike to send a message to everyone in Govt.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The ONLY WAY the Govt will stay in its lane and avoid tyranny is that we have to put the fear of death in them.

They have to know corruption equals their execution.

Otherwise, put your mask on and shut up slave. You have no valid opinion.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

One thing that stood out to me.

One of the live feeds was a black preacher with a couple of his companions on a cherry picker style platform truck. At one point when they stopped at a light, some sneering young guy with his mask down around his chin dressed all in black was taunting him with things like:

You're up high there. Do you feel safe up there?

He was surrounded by compatriots in gas masks and some had shields.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Public Enemy #1
Tedros Adhanom

I expect a swift trial and execution.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

It's almost verboten on ATS since the food mistake threads.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join