It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Mask Hysteria Is Ridiculous

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: spiritofsoul

Do you also believe that condoms don't work?

real christians don't use condoms!

this whole mask war is so stupid. i wonder why doctors wear masks during operations! i wear the mask to protect others, it doesn't hurt, just annoys me sometimes.

Now for the back hand across your face.

I never remember a regular doctor wearing a mask to examine me or do tests....

Until 2020.

So again you're wrong in many ways.

Doctors didn't wear masks hardly ever it was surgeons cutting ppl open who did.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
See how brainless ppl are???

Thats why Covid propaganda worked so well.

These dummies don't even remember yesterday at all.

They create fake memories of all doctors always wearing masks tho it is 100% untrue.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is really hard on me.

Every bone in my hands will be broken I have so many faces to slap.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritofsoul
Do you really think wearing a mask matters one damn bit? You have to eat, you have to drink, brush your teeth and floss...If you think masks can keep the virus away you are delusional. Do you think the virus is like Passover, if you are wearing a mask your first born will be saved? Do you think people that don't wear masks are responsible for the virus spreading? The people wearing masks are invincible and if they get it, it was because someone without a mask gave it to them? OMFG! People are so dumb.

Pffft, I'm having a great time!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

People who think masks work probably also think that if they go tent camping and it rains, they won't get rained on in their sleep. Or that if they have screens on their home's windows that wasps won't get in.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: oloufo

real christians don't use condoms!

this whole mask war is so stupid. i wonder why doctors wear masks during operations! i wear the mask to protect others, it doesn't hurt, just annoys me sometimes.

Now for the back hand across your face.

I never remember a regular doctor wearing a mask to examine me or do tests....

Until 2020.

So again you're wrong in many ways.

Doctors didn't wear masks hardly ever it was surgeons cutting ppl open who did.

Added bold to make it easier for ya.

Reading can be hard.

ETA: Well nevermind - I did, but it won't display the quoted text.

If you go back and re-read, you'll see he specifically referenced "during operations." I don't think he meant "day to day operations", but rather, surgeries.
edit on 8/30/2020 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Doing a great job, I will just let you handle this.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

Doing a great job, I will just let you handle this.

I need to write like 10 threads about Covid lol.

All I got is a phone and it's browser is the worst I've ever had even Windows 98 was better than this.

Im putting pieces of a lot of it in these threads for now since small posts are manageable.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The ONLY SAFETY these masks offer is from getting beat down by the draconian enforcers.

So I recommend masks for your health and safety so the Nazis won't hurt you for disobeying their orders.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Heath workers are exposed to 100's of times the number of positive patients that the average Joe in the street, which increases the chances of catching it immensely.

A N95 rispirator will prevent transmission, but (a) they are impossible to work in for the long periods healthcare staff are expected to work and (b) they are expensive.

Surgical Masks and masks HELP prevent direct transmission via airborne droplets getting in your mouth/eyes via sneezes, spitting, blood etc .. not a magic bullet but they do certainly help.

edit on 30-8-2020 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2020 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I bet any of you could get shot by a cop today easily. Disobey the mask rule and walk into a store. Then stand your ground and resist if anyone touches you since you have a right to not be touched and masks are unconstitutional tyranny.

You'll die.
Dont do it.

Fight other ways.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Do you really think wearing a mask matters one damn bit? You have to eat, you have to drink, brush your teeth and floss...If you think masks can keep the virus away you are delusional. Do you think the virus is like Passover, if you are wearing a mask your first born will be saved? Do you think people that don't wear masks are responsible for the virus spreading? The people wearing masks are invincible and if they get it, it was because someone without a mask gave it to them? OMFG! People are so dumb.

Hysteria, maybe. Practicality and useful medical function?

Proven. 35+ years, my qual's...and masks...are proven. Still here...

1st Responder
EMT/ I. Command System
Advanced Life Support
FEMA/D.H.SEC./CERT
Region 2 South,
Wayne County, Mi

*Blood, urine, feces, AIDS, Hepatitis, spit, vomit, after-birth....daily, 35yrs.

Yep...masks don't work, huh?
MS

edit on 30-8-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Consider this:

For something so supposedly medically necessary, most of us are wearing masks that are either cheaply manufactured, bought off sites like Etsy (meaning they are homemade), or we made them ourselves. Most medical grade equipment that actually works to prevent serious illness has actual FDA standards attached to its making. I'll guarantee you that the masks your doctors wear have to pass FDA standards in its manufacture.

There is a reason so many of these masks outright tell you on the packaging they will not prevent disease.

One of my husband's biggest beefs against masks is that it makes most people think they're being rendered immune, but they get sloppy. They wear it under their nose. They forget to keep their distance. They touch their face or don't wash their hands. All those other things do more to prevent this than the mask.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

What is it with you and the Christian obsession?
I thought you are so liberal and all that, why do you feel the need to bash a religion, it's clearly your pet peeve I wonder why.

You are Bavarian, are you feeling like a cast out so you have to rebel against the system? Like, doing the exact thing the people do, you hate so much?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Consider this:

For something so supposedly medically necessary, most of us are wearing masks that are either cheaply manufactured, bought off sites like Etsy (meaning they are homemade), or we made them ourselves. Most medical grade equipment that actually works to prevent serious illness has actual FDA standards attached to its making. I'll guarantee you that the masks your doctors wear have to pass FDA standards in its manufacture.

There is a reason so many of these masks outright tell you on the packaging they will not prevent disease.

One of my husband's biggest beefs against masks is that it makes most people think they're being rendered immune, but they get sloppy. They wear it under their nose. They forget to keep their distance. They touch their face or don't wash their hands. All those other things do more to prevent this than the mask.

Morn, Ketsuko. You're talking quality here...should be the main issue...but it seems designer masks are all the range.

The "face covering" thing is...whatever you use, good, bad-useless...but it is a barrier. That's all.

The quality of things...shoulda been 1st...stay well, huh?!✌️

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yes comparing a fully sealed tube of latex that covers your cock and prevents liquid semen from penetrating it and entering someone you're having intercourse with to a porous piece of cloth covering your mouth that's supposed to stop your breath from entering the general atmosphere and prevent everyone around you from getting sick sure seems reasonable.

Yeah those two things are exactly the same. Yup...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

comparing a condom to a mask is a bit extreme, comparing a condom to a full on biohazard suit is more appropriate.

If you want to go this route it would be a bit more accurate to compare wearing a mask to pulling out, sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

If you want to go this route it would be a bit more accurate to compare wearing a mask to pulling out, sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.

You mean like, when it's stuck?

edit on 30.8.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You are ignorant of the facts regarding the wearing of Masks. Perhaps just un-educated.

Either way, the wearing of a mask is not in order to keep you safe from the virus, the intent is to protect others from the potential virus you may spread through the air to others in public.

I know it's a stretch to understand that maybe the welfare of others is a duty of responsible citizens.

I don't give a rat's patooty whether or not you get sick but I do care if you sicken others.

You wear a mask in public - good citizenship.

At home - have at it but stay out of public and wear a mask when in public spaces. It is common - I repeat common curtesy.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
We have built-in masks called lips 👄. Just close your mouth, avoid talking in places where keep distance is difficult. One doesn’t need a mask unless he cannot speak without spitting on others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join