It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
SO , does this mean you will be voting for Joe in the US presidential election ?
Asking for a friend...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I guess the moral of the story is if you’re going to have to defend your life, you better have lived a perfect life up until that moment.

No.

The moral of the story is don't go looking for trouble or it just may find you.

Agreed. Imagine if the 2 sex offenders hadn't chased Rittenhouse whilst he was attempting to evade them; they'd still be alive today.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How messed up is your life when you take time out of it to type disinformation and take up for rapists in a country you don’t even live in...
Omg. Let that sink in.
edit on 30-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: ColoradoJens

I'm in total agreement with you there, ats has been corrupted by rightwingnuts, as I have previously mentioned I won't going to another site, once this site goes dark my internet presence will cease.

Don't lie, your internet presence will not cease LOL. With the ego you got on you I find it hard to believe you will be able to stay off the internet to tell everyone how right you are and how wrong everyone else is.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Gothmog

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How messed up is your life when you take time out of it to type disinformation and take up for rapists in a country you don’t even live in...
Omg. Let that sink in.

WHAT ?
WHY ?
WHO ?
WHEN ?
WHERE ?
HOW ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Well , if I could make out what they are trying to say .....

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

anyone who thinks its sane to have a testosterone fueled 17 year old with an assualt rifle in a highly charged atmosphere needs to rethink gun safety, this kid was playing real life call of duty and thought he was allowed to shoot people, looks like he is quite the gentleman who also likes to punch young girls, imagine your daughter was asked out to prom night by this violent freak.

Your view is why there are still serious problems and it has nothing to do with this kid. You're assuming you know what was in his heart, something a lot of people here do and you couldn't be more wrong. Things are rapidly changing in this case just as they have for Blake's case now that more facts are out. Your hair-trigger (pun intended) condemnation of Rittenhouse is pathetic given the situation there and what we know so far. If it turns out he was hunting protesters then he deserves to go to prison. If it turns out he was trying to defend a city from rioters and shot those two in self-defense like I have read, he needs to be left alone. You're so quick to judge like a lot of others and my life experience tells me that's the wrong way to go about it. Does it make you feel good to do that? Blame someone without all of the facts? Your response alone makes me think you have serious anger issues. Is that true? I don't know, I don't know you so don't pretend you know what this kid's motivation was. It just makes you look stupid.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Oh so jumping in between a fight is now trouble making? I see where you come from...

If the guy in the video is Rittenhouse, he put the girl in an armlock and spun her away. That is de-escalation while the black clothed girl keeps punching on her, totally loosing her restrain.

Its awesome when people defend mass murders.

It's even more awesome when people condemn others without having all of the facts.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The moral of the story is don't go looking for trouble or it just may find you.

I'm curious as to why that morality doesn't apply to the people who were rioting?

That's what I don't get. Whenever someone tries to paint someone as bad and someone else as good while focusing only on the actions of the bad and ignoring the actions of the good, I figure there's an axe to grind here.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a kid. He's not Captain America and he's not Vladimir Dracule back from Hades. Kyle Rittenhouse took a rifle to a riot, according to reports in order to protect some stores from being looted. During that encounter, he shot a guy (who, incidentally, was already brain dead enough to be screaming "Shoot me, MFer" multiple times at a guy holding a rifle, so that could be considered assisted suicide IMO). Then he ran away from the incident. More rioters chased him down and knocked him to the pavement, then proceeded to threaten him with blunt force objects and a pistol. He shot them too. Finally, he escaped.

That's what I saw anyway.

Now here comes the rebuttal. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the rebuttal thus far is that he shouldn't have been there (but the rioters should have been), he had no right to keep and bear arms because it apparently bothered the rioters, he had no right to shoot unless he was shot first (not sure how that works), and it's all his fault anyway because he is in a video doing stupid kid stuff a few months ago.

The rioters had every right to be there, every right to loot, pillage, and plunder, every right to get in his face and threaten him, and should be protected by the police they are screaming to defund (and some say, kill) because they are evil.

Yeah... no.

The actual moral of the story is that if someone finds themselves in the middle of an angry mob, they're gonna either get beaten down (possibly killed) or will be legally and publicly crucified. So it looks to me like the most reasonable choice of action in that instance would be to just kill everyone one can possibly kill before they get taken out themselves. Amirite?

I have to say, I really don't like and completely disagree with that moral... not promoting it, just trying to understand it. So far, all I see Kyle doing wrong is that he shouldn't have been alone, and he really needed a pistol more than a rifle. Rifles are long range; they're harder and slower to swing around when one is putting down an angry mob.

Oh, and he needed more ammo. One always needs more ammo.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm enjoying the mental gymnastics.

They say the shooter was 17 and shouldn't have had a firearm in the first place because he's too young.

Yet the left wants 16 year olds to vote, allows children to determine their genders along with gender surguries, and states that 13 year olds don't need parental permission to have abortions.

Also. . . . . .

They applaud, support, defend the rioters, looters, arsonists, but anyone disagreeing with the looters, arsonists, and rioters are racist.

And finally. . . .

They state that it's only a few bad poeople at these protests and that you should paint the entire protest as bad because of just a few, yet protest all police because of a few bad cops.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Pop culture glorifies thuggishness what's the problem?

Do you not bang?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If you scared go to church.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm enjoying the mental gymnastics.

They say the shooter was 17 and shouldn't have had a firearm in the first place because he's too young.

Yet the left wants 16 year olds to vote, allows children to determine their genders along with gender surguries, and states that 13 year olds don't need parental permission to have abortions.

Also. . . . . .

They applaud, support, defend the rioters, looters, arsonists, but anyone disagreeing with the looters, arsonists, and rioters are racist.

And finally. . . .

They state that it's only a few bad poeople at these protests and that you should paint the entire protest as bad because of just a few, yet protest all police because of a few bad cops.

shhh don't point out the hypocrisy, they will reeeeee so hard they might choose to peacefully protest against you.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sound like a Karen of the highest order.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The kid in the vid is taller than the kid in the vid the other night in Kenosha 😆

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Me? I don't do church. Instead I'm buying another glock.

Pistol Jesus.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Sound like a Karen of the highest order.

A Karenator 😆

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Krakaren

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A Karenator

I'm stealing that line.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
2 separate incidents huh.

Forking hypocrisy, how many threads bring up past lives of murder victims at the hands of cops?

Or is this different to bring up what they did and judge their characters?

Mentalists, pathetic.

This country will collapse. Been saying.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

fair call.

So in light of the chick bashing, can Kyle really go down the self defense route when there is evidence he is clearly looking to make trouble ?

Assuming that is in fact him.

In light of him asking protestors if they needed medical attention and helping at least one protestors who had been injured before any shooting began, can you really go down the route of he was only there looking to make trouble?

I mean obviously you can but.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join