It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So you would take your own children to a protest, arm them then hope they don't get hurt ?

I see what you did there and yes I laughed. Good one.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I guess the moral of the story is if you’re going to have to defend your life, you better have lived a perfect life up until that moment.

No.

The moral of the story is don't go looking for trouble or it just may find you.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You answered your own question by being a hypocritic again, this is golden, really.

I answer whataboutism with whataboutism and you then call it out this is good stuff. Very entertaining.

Isn't what you preach in this post exactly the opposite what you practice daily? You expose yourself more and more.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Facts, yes facts.

An underage thug shot protesters across state lines in self defense, possibly before or after he beat up a young girl, in a separate incidence.

Is there any evidence he is in this video?? None of them look anything like him.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You answered your own question by being a hypocritic again, this is golden, really.

I answer whataboutism with whataboutism and you then call it out this is good stuff. Very entertaining.

Isn't what you preach in this post exactly the opposite what you practice daily? You expose yourself more and more.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Facts, yes facts.

An underage thug shot protesters across state lines in self defense, possibly before or after he beat up a young girl, in a separate incidence.

Is there any evidence he is in this video?? None of them look anything like him.

Here's your chance to be a super slueth .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Our member bastion posted a link but has since removed it from his post.

Here it is
imgur.com...

That is not definite proof but it looks like it's him.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
As was noted in the thread I authored: even two bit thugs have the right to defend themselves.

That girl deserved to be beaten did she ?

While I understand your OP is a video of him swinging on some chick, you’ve also discussed him shooting rioters and that, obviously, is what my comment pertains to.

You don’t get to go all over the map being off topic in your own thread and then try to demand others stay on topic, nor do you get to pretend comments are anything other than what they are because you have no reply to them without it being called out.

It’s your thread, we’re all just trying to keep up with where you’re steering it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

fair call.

So in light of the chick bashing, can Kyle really go down the self defense route when there is evidence he is clearly looking to make trouble ?

Assuming that is in fact him.
edit on 30-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Why bother asking you have already made up your mind he went out with intent to murder people, before all the facts are in.

Some of us based on the facts we have now believe the kid did everything possible to descalate and get away from the situation and the mob didnt let him.

We are allowed to have that opinion eventually a trial will decide what happened.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Why bother asking you have already made up your mind he went out with intent to murder people, before all the facts are in.

Some of us based on the facts we have now believe the kid did everything possible to descalate and get away from the situation and the mob didnt let him.

We are allowed to have that opinion eventually a trial will decide what happened.

The video of him beating on that girl pretty much cemented my opinion.

How do you feel about it ?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It is fascinating how you manage to mix these two incidents and try to establish he is a trouble maker because of this.

I know this is your agenda and the medias agenda, when in fact everyone has the right to a fair process. I know you disagree with this a lot but it is the law.

Not that you are concerned a lot about rules and stuff, being a stern advocate of ANTIFA and communism in general.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

It is fascinating how you manage to mix these two incidents and try to establish he is a trouble maker because of this.

I know this is your agenda and the medias agenda, when in fact everyone has the right to a fair process. I know you disagree with this a lot but it is the law.

Not that you are concerned a lot about rules and stuff, being a stern advocate of ANTIFA and communism in general.

It's all relevant.

If you want I can find posts from folks here talking about how that man that was shot in the back 7 times in front of his children deserved it because of his past.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

If you want I can find posts from folks here talking about how that man that was shot in the back 7 times in front of his children deserved it because of his past.

I can find posts, even from you where you advocate violence to anyone not of your political stance, so there is that. Be careful what you start, it's going to be very entertaining again, real quick.

It may not be in your best interest to start a whataboutism again, is what I want to convey to you.
edit on 30.8.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

a reply to: ColoradoJens
It's awesome when people loose their ability to discern between two incidends because they already made up their mind.

Mass murder? We can argue about the self defense part of that night, but mass murder? Get a grip drama queen.

Yeah when you murder more than one its mass.

i'M SO TIRED OF THE LIES. This kid was dumb for bringing a gun or even being there. He killed someone, a mistake. Could be murder, that's for a jury to decide.

BUT, once that happened, he was chased and would have been killed had he not defended himself after that. The video is out there to see. So when you portray this event, it's not just an easy good guy/bad guy situation. You have to use some smarts. This place used to be known for that, these days, not so much. Deny ignorance, don't proliferate it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's called vigilante justice and is just what is in line with the political stance of the left, using media and vigilante justice.

After all, ANTIFA has strong connections to anarchy and also nihilist, so this is exactly what it comes down to. # the laws, we do what we want and how we want.

See CHAZ, CHAD and all the other failing places.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Didnt watch it, doesnt have anything to do with what happened in Wisconsin.

are you sure its him, just a few posts up you replied to Shamrock and said assuming its him...

So in light of the chick bashing, can Kyle really go down the self defense route when there is evidence he is clearly looking to make trouble ?

Assuming that is in fact him.

till them its an emotional tilting at windmills.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Why is it considered whataboutism? The past of the victims of Kyle has been brought up numerous times, therefore the past of the shooter should be noted as well.

The people who went to school with him did note it was him in the video. They now say he was bullied badly in middle school. His mother intervened with the school although the news report did not state the result. The kids who go to school with him claim they were worried he would just show up one day shooting, but you can take that as you want, as there is no note of them publicly claiming that before this incident.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Why? I would have let it fly if the poster acknowledged the same for the other side, three former convicts.

The past of the victims of Kyle has been brought up numerous times, therefore the past of the shooter should be noted as well.

Oh it will. In court. Not by someone on the internet.

I was bullied in school too for my weird walk (fresh accident) and private things spread about me, I guess that means at some point in my life I will snap, according to your logic.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Kyle is a young man who appeared to fear for his life.

I do not care why he brought a rifle. Exercising rights should not need a motive. I see him being chased by a mob. Id probably have shot too. Maybe thats why he brought a rifle. You say the mob is trying to stop him. Theyre idiots. He has already shown himself in fear for his life and opened fire. Why would they continue antagonizing him?

He readily approached police. He wasnt trying to flee. He was trying to not get his face bashed in with a skateboard.

You only give 2 choice to summarize my opinion. Neither fits.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join