It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Of kids derping out in a parking lot? Never been a kid, have you?

I have been a kid, can't say I ever took a loaded weapon to a protest to counter protest then shoot people dead.

Guess you missed the part of the video where he was being tag-teamed and had a handgun pointed at him. Or do you just not want to acknowledge certain facts that, you know, paint a different picture...as it were.

You're missing the point, he was there to cause trouble.

He found trouble, what a shocker right.

How you can defend that behaviour is interesting, I thought you had some morals, my mistake.

your right he went there expecting trouble and found it. This seems to be a difficult concept for people. Notice also he didnt have a single non leathal option to defend himself. Easily could have had a tazer or even mace heck even a bat but instead he waved around a loaded rifle. This is what happens when kids are raised on call of duty they dont realize the responsibility of being armed. As for the other guy who was armed he showed restraint as well. You know this person just shot someone and instead of shooting him he runs up to him and takes a bullet. Again someone who shouldnt be carrying a pistol.

Some of the people defending this behaviour have children of their own, which begs the question are they teaching their kids to go out and antagonise and attack others based on their beliefs.

What a cluster#.

You just described BLM and Antifa.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Facts, yes facts.

An underage thug shot protesters across state lines in self defense, possibly before or after he beat up a young girl.

Wow, that was one hell of a long shot, must be a world record.

Did you have something of substance to add or ....

You said he shot him across state lines, that's like 20 miles to Kenosha, one hell of a shot.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Thank god you do not have kids then I hope, because it is not fear what we need.

I raise my child to not jump to conclusions that you seriously do. I raise my child to always fact check and challenge their own believe.

YOU on the other hand, have a history of doing exactly the opposite. So you might reconsider your statement to not look like a hypocrite.
edit on 30.8.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I knew it would go over your head.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
It's awesome when people loose their ability to discern between two incidends because they already made up their mind.

Mass murder? We can argue about the self-defense part of that night, but mass murder? Get a grip drama queen.

Don't you know its all the same to the left mass murder 2 million dead from COVID, restrictions till 2021...

Again should the kid have been there no, should he have the AR 15 no, but he didn't escalate the confrontation he ran away and he didn't shoot till victim#1 grab his AR15 pretty much after threatening to F--- him with it. The man was an enraged 26-year-old ex-con going after a 17 teen-year-old kid who screwed up and got way in over his head. Victim#1 was self-defense, after he shot victim#1 did he run away did he start shooting people indiscriminately. there certainly were targets there. Then when he took off running he could have shot people as he fled, he didn't it was only after he tripped and got hit by the guy with a skateboard that he shot victim#2 and he finally shot victim#3 when he came after him with a Glock in he hand. He then proceeded to get up and walk towards the cops again with targets around him and no shots. Every Shot he took was when he was threatened.

Honestly, I hate the little azz he made a bad situation much much worse it was stupid for him to be there and stupid for his parents if they knew. Even felt that way when I first heard his age and the basic premise on the news. But mass murderer nope that's not what happened and it is overdramatizing a horribly tragic situation. We won't ever get over any of this by emotionally overreaching at every incidence that this continued chaos rioting and destruction has made us all live and deal with. A for the 3 victims yes they all had records one an ex-con we don't know his true intentions when he grabbed the AR15 but I can clearly see a 17-year-old kid fearing for his life. Obviously none of them deserved to die, but when chaos rules this going to happen.
edit on 30-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

My son is a year younger but even he would tell you what this kid did was wrong. He knows you dont carry around a fire arm like that. He also knows the only time you point a firearm at anyone is if you are going to kill them. I have a concealed carry permit so we have had this conversation several times. Im not going to shoot someone for stealing something. The only time you use a firearm is to defend your life or someone elses from someone who is about to commit murder. Just the fact they believed they could walk around with rifles and claim they were defending property shows they had no business being armed.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Im sure you did. Congrats.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I have been a kid, can't say I ever took a loaded weapon to a protest to counter protest then shoot people dead.

Guess you missed the part of the video where he was being tag-teamed and had a handgun pointed at him. Or do you just not want to acknowledge certain facts that, you know, paint a different picture...as it were.

How you can defend that behaviour is interesting, I thought you had some morals, my mistake.

your right he went there expecting trouble and found it. This seems to be a difficult concept for people. Notice also he didnt have a single non leathal option to defend himself. Easily could have had a tazer or even mace heck even a bat but instead he waved around a loaded rifle. This is what happens when kids are raised on call of duty they dont realize the responsibility of being armed. As for the other guy who was armed he showed restraint as well. You know this person just shot someone and instead of shooting him he runs up to him and takes a bullet. Again someone who shouldnt be carrying a pistol.

Some of the people defending this behaviour have children of their own, which begs the question are they teaching their kids to go out and antagonise and attack others based on their beliefs.

What a cluster#.

That's not the conversation though is it, feel free to author a thread on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

What a cluster#.

No, I think I will keep my comments right in here.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I agree, he should not have been there at all. He put himself into a dangerous situation knowingly. I am not justifying the harm done to these three people. If it's self defense that term is questionable but I might get the word translated wrong.

This is a thin bridge to cross since one could always argue that if he was not there, it would not have happened. I believe in the right to assemble peacefully though, foremost. From what I see but I my certainly be wrong, Rittenhouse was more reactive than proactive with the usage of his firearm.

That does not give him absolution but a lot of what I have seen would be counted as self defense in my country.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

What a cluster#.

No, I think I will keep my comments right in here.

My hero. Sticking to the topic is obviously too much for you.
edit on 30-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yeah that's actually more sad than a reason to congratulate me.

*facepalm*

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Yep he should not have been there at all. It was not his own property he was killing people over. Show me where in your country that is self defense. You cant but keep on being all smart and all.

link   

I carry regularly and i could easily provoke someone into trying to hurt me. However if i do tht its murder even though i could argue its self defence. If I put myself into a situation where I know i may need my firearm its no longer self defence. Think about it to kill anyone all you have to do is get them to attack you and magically claim self defence and you could get away with killing anyone.

In his case he went there expecting trouble he even said so when he said he brought it for protection. He set the stage for someone to die that night through his cavalier attitude about firearms.

link   

You were gate keeping by telling him to leave the thread and make his own. He told you he will stay here.

If you declare his post offtopic, you started it ?!?!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Yeah that's actually more sad than a reason to congratulate me.

*facepalm*

You should probably look up the meaning of "subtle".

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Appologies if my response came off as a bit agressive, seeing the video really wound me up and that tone may have come across in my earlier post.

Personally I thought he was in the grey top, the guy in the white top looks far more like Rittenhouse than the one in grey. In the Reddit thread someone has posted pictures of Kyle posing for photos in the black top and shorts which make it clear which one he is. Until I saw them the thought of him being the guy in the black top hadn't crossed my mind.

I completely agree with your analysis of the actions of the guy in white - he's doing the right thing, it's only made clear which one Kyle is about 80 posts into the Reddit thread which makes it very confusing - link to picture here: imgur.com...

He certainly didn't have anything like that temper on the night he shot people so I guess he deserves some respect for growing up. If he'd behaved as he did in this video on the night of the shootings, he'd have fired several magazine worth into the crowd. Thankfully he showed more self-control than the average person, let alone a hormone-ridden 17 year old, and only shot those that were trying to attack him and would have likely killed him if he hadn't given their past criminal records.
edit on 30-8-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

You were gate keeping by telling him to leave the thread and make his own. He told you he will stay here.

If you declare his post offtopic, you started it ?!?!

You just confused him.
🤣

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If I put myself into a situation where I know i may need my firearm its no longer self defence.

That's not true, not in line with the definition of self defense and the law. It undermines the whole self defense part. What you say is, as soon as someone carries a weapon to protect themselves, it is not self defense anymore.

That is kind of a twisted logic for me but I may have misunderstood you.

The kid had a medipack with him and is on video giving first aid to someone, canceling the talk he had with a reporter because he deemed first aid more important than talking. You have to give him that.

I can not proof or disproof the real reason he went there, just as you or anyone else here can not. It is

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join