It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Im laughing at the narators as they are trying to decide if they should go to her defence. And i lost it when he said im no captain save a ho. And the other guys says she called the police they are liable to shoot us. Says something when they decided not to intervine do to fearing the police.

Yep, it's a messed up world we live in.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Anything with substance to post or will it be meme?

Oh, it's meme. What a surprise.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

He is lonely and craves any type of attention, it's kind of sad.

Is that why you send me private messages.

(post by ColoradoJens removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The FBI defines mass murder as murdering four or more people during an event with no "cooling-off period" between the murders.

Even if it was lower count, you would have to proof the murder part, which is not in your range of competence.

I like it when you agree with the FBI. Its makes me laugh out loud at you. Thank you.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Of kids derping out in a parking lot? Never been a kid, have you?

I have been a kid, can't say I ever took a loaded weapon to a protest to counter protest then shoot people dead.

Guess you missed the part of the video where he was being tag-teamed and had a handgun pointed at him. Or do you just not want to acknowledge certain facts that, you know, paint a different picture...as it were.

You're missing the point, he was there to cause trouble.

He found trouble, what a shocker right.

How you can defend that behaviour is interesting, I thought you had some morals, my mistake.

People looking for trouble don't volunteer to scrub graffiti off buildings, his only crime was carrying as a minor everything else is self defense.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Oh so jumping in between a fight is now trouble making? I see where you come from...

If the guy in the video is Rittenhouse, he put the girl in an armlock and spun her away. That is de-escalation while the black clothed girl keeps punching on her, totally loosing her restrain.

Rittenhouse is the guy in the black top who sucker punches the girl who didn't throw thhe first punch at least four times in the head from behind, it looks like he goes for more but a car gets in the way.

At no point does it show him putting a girl in an arm lock and spinning her away, that's a different guy trying to do that but he wears a very similar hat to Rittenhouse in the shooting and first time I saw the video I thought Rittenhouse was the guy in the cap.

The guy in the white t-shirt is the one who is trying to split it up and getting the girl in the armlock - Rittenhouse is the one punching her several times from behind while she's in the lock like a complete coward and bully.

He was behind the girl who was punched by his friend and instead of getting her in a bear hug, pinning her arms to her side and carrying her away from the fight he decides to punch her several times in the back of the head. That's the behaviour of a lowlife thug who beats women up for no reason, not someone who should respected or defended in this paticular instance.
edit on 30-8-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

These guys have to defend their position now right or wrong, they are in so deep, the only way out is to keep digging.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I have been a kid, can't say I ever took a loaded weapon to a protest to counter protest then shoot people dead.

Guess you missed the part of the video where he was being tag-teamed and had a handgun pointed at him. Or do you just not want to acknowledge certain facts that, you know, paint a different picture...as it were.

How you can defend that behaviour is interesting, I thought you had some morals, my mistake.

People looking for trouble don't volunteer to scrub graffiti off buildings, his only crime was carrying as a minor everything else is self defense.

Thanks, person who knows stuff. Was that turd face scrubbing graffiti when he murdered people for threatening property that wasn't his? I remember that time I scrubbed graffiti - gave me a free pass to shoot people.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

He is lonely and craves any type of attention, it's kind of sad.

Is that why you send me private messages.

That's the second time you lied about that, is something wrong with you?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Oh damn someone on the internet with an obvious slant has a low opinion of my morals! (Wait, you're the same member who played apologist for Kamala Harris cheerleading these riots.)

What were the protesters there to do? Hold hands roasting marshmallows over the fires singing Kumbaya?! They were looking for trouble, and they found trouble didn't they? He had every right to be at those lovely peaceful protests as everyone else, didn't he?

Your pretended morals mean nothing here. ATS deals in facts my friend. The facts are in the video evidence. He acted in self-defense.

edit on 30-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Oh so that rifle was in fact a graphiti scrubber, good to know.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I like it when you agree with the FBI. Its makes me laugh out loud at you. Thank you.

FBI = always evil.

The absolutes again, I get it. I can spin this, too.

"I like it when you disagree with the FBI"

To explain what I mean, I imply, just like you did, that you should believe the FBI because of the witch hunt they did on republican (aka right wing nazi for you).

So you should really believe the FBI, no? Pathetic attempt..

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

your right he went there expecting trouble and found it. This seems to be a difficult concept for people. Notice also he didnt have a single non leathal option to defend himself. Easily could have had a tazer or even mace heck even a bat but instead he waved around a loaded rifle. This is what happens when kids are raised on call of duty they dont realize the responsibility of being armed. As for the other guy who was armed he showed restraint as well. You know this person just shot someone and instead of shooting him he runs up to him and takes a bullet. Again someone who shouldnt be carrying a pistol.

link   

Facts, yes facts.

An underage thug shot protesters across state lines in self defense, possibly before or after he beat up a young girl, in a separate incidence.
edit on 30-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

link   

eh?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Facts, yes facts.

An underage thug shot protesters across state lines in self defense, possibly before or after he beat up a young girl.

Wow, that was one hell of a long shot, must be a world record.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

your right he went there expecting trouble and found it. This seems to be a difficult concept for people. Notice also he didnt have a single non leathal option to defend himself. Easily could have had a tazer or even mace heck even a bat but instead he waved around a loaded rifle. This is what happens when kids are raised on call of duty they dont realize the responsibility of being armed. As for the other guy who was armed he showed restraint as well. You know this person just shot someone and instead of shooting him he runs up to him and takes a bullet. Again someone who shouldnt be carrying a pistol.

Some of the people defending this behaviour have children of their own, which begs the question are they teaching their kids to go out and antagonise and attack others based on their beliefs.

What a cluster#.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Facts, yes facts.

An underage thug shot protesters across state lines in self defense, possibly before or after he beat up a young girl.

Wow, that was one hell of a long shot, must be a world record.

Did you have something of substance to add or ....

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
The guy in the white shirt looked like Rittenhouse to me from the get go, even before I got to the punching part.

Since no one in this video has been identified, other than from arm chair warriors on a stride for a smear campaign, I will wait for

If the guy in the black shirt is Rittenhouse, yes, he clearly lost control in that situation. Contrary to that night, where, when you look at close up pictures of his gun control and trigger control it's clear as day he did not intent to murder anyone.

He was on his ass in the middle of a street with people charging on him and others would have ripped the trigger and he actually gave into the ruse of the one with the handgun fake surrendering.

However I am a strong supporter of discerning things. Otherwise everyone on earth is a thug, by definition of this thread. Because at least once in their live everyone does something stupid. Are you suggesting that a single incident like that justifies that tag?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join