It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

He has a bigger problem an eyewitness claims he threatened him right before the shooting.

Looking at the film again the second guy killed actually had a hold of Kyle's gun too when he was shot. You can see the 4 guys rush him and the one guy grabbed his gun and at that point Kyle shot him, you then see the third guy pull his hand gun and get shot too. Kyle didn't try to shoot at the other few that started to back up and he let the one shot leave too.

He looked very controlled to where it could have been very easy to spray the attackers with bullets, but he didn't.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes he should stand back and “hope” the people the left turned in to anarchists will stop burning looting and killing. Only thugs stop bad guys sorry 3 for 3 felons...
edit on 31-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If you think that Rittenhouse kid is a thug, what do you think of:

George Floyd
Jacob Blake
Darious Sessums
Michael Brown

link   
If you think that Rittenhouse kid is a thug I'd be interested to hear your opinion on the following people:

George Floyd
Jacob Blake
Darious Sessums
Michael Brown

link   

George Floyd
Jacob Blake
Darious Sessums
Michael Brown

link   
If you think that Rittenhouse kid is a thug I'd be interested to hear your opinion on the following people:

George Floyd
Jacob Blake
Darious Sessums
Michael Brown

link   

George Floyd
Jacob Blake
Darious Sessums
Michael Brown

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He’s a real tough punk.

Well see how tough he is in Jail.
His only way to survive there is to hook up with the white Arian nation. He was likely there in the first place. Now he’s Trumps new poster boy.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

George Floyd
Jacob Blake
Darious Sessums
Michael Brown

George Floyd was an older guy with substance abuse problems and an ex con, but had mellowed out, and was non violent and employed at TOD. Didn't deserve to die.

Jacob Blake was a scumbag, but didn't deserve to die how he did.

Darius Sessums is a ghoul and should fry.

Michael Brown was a kid, a typical punk teenager who was gunned down in the middle of the street for grabbing some cigarillos that were his.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a psychopathic, mass murdering incel, who should be hung.

Of all five of these people, Kyle is the worst.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema
You are too funny

incel

You keep saying that..personal problem?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

The Question was posed to Gothmog not you. Gothmmog posted 'those who shoot prior assualters are considered heroes', he's a logical guy so I posed the question does the same logic apply to if someone shoots Kyle for his previous assault or does it cancel out him being worthy of hero status - it was on topic with Gothmog's claim and follows the discussion of how when crimes are or aren't relevant to events side topic that's been going on i recent pages.

The way you phrased your post sounded as though you were supporting self defense as being retroactive. To be honest, I am at a loss... some of the most inane comments I have ever seen on this subject when it is so damn simple. So I hope you'll understand when I say it would not have been out of the ordinary lately for someone to make such a statement.

Also, I desperately try to not look at who I am replying to when I reply. Unlike some here, my opinion on a subject does not change depending on who is promoting it, and I do not want the distraction of thinking "but I like this person!" I prefer to make my own mind up and be honest about it.

Sorry if I misread your post.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Poor dude was just quietly minding his own business exercising his 1st and 2nd ammendment rights.
Who would have predicted the chaos to ensue?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Oh so jumping in between a fight is now trouble making? I see where you come from...

If the guy in the video is Rittenhouse, he put the girl in an armlock and spun her away. That is de-escalation while the black clothed girl keeps punching on her, totally loosing her restrain.

Yeah, any time you try to stop a fight or riot, youre a troublemaker and a danger to Democracy

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Oh. I agree that one has nothing to do with another. I'm just saying in principle depending on the situation I would have had no problem with her defending herself in whatever way she deemed necessary to survive. A mob of kids on the attack can kill a kid, just as a mob of adults can kill an adult.

Obviously, this is a kid fight and there are calmer heads that are trying to break it up, but if the girl had been previously threatened by a mob of people. If she felt she was in enough danger and felt like she needed to act accordingly the principle would remain the same for me.

It's not about protecting a type of person, it's about the ability for an individual to protect themselves, and in overwhelming odds if they should arise.

With the videos circulating of current mob attacks on people sometimes for no reason at all they have given cause to the justifiability to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You are too funny

incel

Yea, huge problem with right wingers lionizing the type of fat ugly kid who sucker punches girls.

Pretty pathetic.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

You are too funny

incel

Yea, huge problem with right wingers lionizing the type of fat ugly kid who sucker punches girls.

Pretty pathetic.

I'm not a right winger though, there are a few of us here in fact! The kid is not a hero, nor a villain, it is what it is. Kid shouldn't of been there, but he was, and has the same right to defend himself. The guys who got shot, forced the action taken.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

You are too funny

incel

Pretty pathetic.

You are a body shamer?
Thats not nice broseph.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Kyle Rittenhouse is a violent psychopath, even if he's a young, stupid looking one.

That's your opinion... it is not the law.

I looked something up: At Least 54 People Shot, 10 Killed In Weekend Gun Violence In Chicago

Looks to me like your opinion is doing an excellent job at pilling up the body and injury count. Thanks but no thanks. I'll listen to people who can actually point to a lack of gun violence by following the law instead of gun violence run amok by using their opinion.

At least we all now know why Chicago is called "Chiraq." Thank you for showing us that.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Mass murderer?

This kid defended himself. Regardless what you think or your petty beliefs. He was being chased by someone who has a huge list of offenses, most of them violent, who threw something at him, and demonstrated earlier in the night his inability to assess situations and dangers, and literally asked to be shot in the face. He feared for his life, and defended it acutely.

After that, the two other schmucks he shot were also attacking him, and trying to take his firearm from him. You know how many people are killed with firearms after they let criminals take their weapons from them? And are you aware that all three people who were shot were criminals with multiple charges, most of which are violent?

Get outta here, and go drink your MSM Kool-aid. I've had enough with your kind.

(post by Ththema removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join