It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That’s not how that works.

You can’t just decide someone is a threat for legally carrying and try to take their gun, especially if there’s no evidence he did anything to provoke the attacks.
In fact, there’s video evidence of him offering first aid to protesters a few minutes before he was attacked. He also attempted to get away from his aggressors in every instance and only fired his weapon when he had no other option.

The guy who got shot in the arm (who wasn’t legally allowed to carry a gun) initially put his hands up but then, when he saw the AR was jammed, made a move towards Kyle’s head with the gun. Watch the video and you’ll see. Luckily for Kyle, he cleared the jam in time to shoot him in the arm.

Not a scratch on him, huh?
Well, that’s kind of the point of self defense. You’re not required to be within an inch of your life to defend yourself.

You have to wonder, though, would he be so lucky if the people attacking him had taken his gun from him?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

he was physically attacked,

So was the girl Rittenhouse beat up. Should she have shot and killed him ?

edit on 31-8-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

So was the girl Rittenhouse beat up. Should she shoot and kill him ?

If she had a gun at the time..sure, I guess she could of.
edit on 31-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

anyone who thinks its sane to have a testosterone fueled 17 year old with an assualt rifle in a highly charged atmosphere needs to rethink gun safety,

indeed

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

If she had a gun at the time..sure, why not? after the fact..gtfoh

Didn't like that did you ?

Hard cheese.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5
It's almost universally agree'd here, the kid shouldn't of been there.

It's too bad ordinary citizens feel they have to protect their businesses/town, because local govts sure the hell are not..it's shameful. Imagine if it was your neighbourhood

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Well the testimony of the reporter is going to seriously hurt his case. Because he watched the interactions of the two before the chase started. i get it hes your hero but the reality is there were other options.
edit on 8/31/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

If she had a gun at the time..sure, why not? after the fact..gtfoh

Didn't like that did you ?

Hard cheese.

Not at all, I misread, i modified my post, just not quick enough. Anyway, I guess she could of. I think the difference might be 2 of the dudes shot tried to take the weapon..bit of a difference. I'm a lefty, who is on the other side of the fence on this one.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Whether we agree with his choice to be armed is irrelevant. He has a right to be. It gives no one the right to attack him, much less attempt to take his gun.

In fact, after watching every available video several times, he handled that weapon and situation better than most trained adults would.
At every turn, he attempted to flee the aggressors and fired his weapon only when he had no other option. He didn’t panic and start spraying rounds. He only hit the people who intended to harm him, one of which was moving toward his head with a gun.

They overcharged him with premeditated murder. There’s just too much evidence to suggest otherwise. Actually, there’s too much evidence available to charge him with anything.

Would I choose to be in that environment and armed? Probably not but, like I said, it’s irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I misread,

No problem.

What happened to the old days, when men used to settle their differences with their fists ?

Far move civilised .

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I misread,

No problem.

What happened to the old days, when men used to settle their differences with their fists ?

Far move civilised .

Those were better days indeed!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He was being chased (meaning he attempted to get away from the aggressor/conflict)

He only turned around when a pistol was fired into the air very close behind him (as far as he knows, it was aimed at him)

As he turned around, the man chasing him attempted to take his gun twice (the reporter’s account)

That justifies him firing his weapon.

My hero? F.U.

He’s not my hero. He’s a kid who exercised his right to bare arms. He’s a kid who only minutes before he was attacked was on video offering protesters first aid. He’s a kid who was attacked by degenerate adults and defended himself.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Actually he didnt have the right to be armed he was 17 he needed to be 21. so this is where the wreckless endangerment comes in hes going to jail. If i had to guess hes looking at 3 to 5 minimum and if they get him on murder 1 well he will be very old when he leaves prison. Here is the part of their law which is problamatic for his attys.

(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm.

Its that second part that will be hard when they were unarmed had he had a knife or gun it be a different story you basically have to show the person was trying to kill you.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

Whether we agree with his choice to be armed is irrelevant. He has a right to be. It gives no one the right to attack him, much less attempt to take his gun.

In fact, after watching every available video several times, he handled that weapon and situation better than most trained adults would.
At every turn, he attempted to flee the aggressors and fired his weapon only when he had no other option. He didn’t panic and start spraying rounds. He only hit the people who intended to harm him, one of which was moving toward his head with a gun.

They overcharged him with premeditated murder. There’s just too much evidence to suggest otherwise. Actually, there’s too much evidence available to charge him with anything.

Would I choose to be in that environment and armed? Probably not but, like I said, it’s irrelevant.

1st degree, premiditated murder was the correct charge, and should hold up in court .

Came from out of state armed illegally, said on camera that it was his plan to get in harm's way, murders two unarmed civilians of the political opposition

That's called an open and shut case.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema
Also, throwing water bottle toward someone, and running at them unarmed are not deadly force.

2 unarmed civilians murdered in self defense, yet not a scratch on the kids body. LOL.

Well the first guy chased him a good while and finally attacked him and tried to take his gun, so that one is rather black and white. The second guy attacked him after he was knocked down and a group of people rushed him with the one guy getting shot at close range, so I agree it is hard to say one way or the other, but if an angry mob is coming at me after I tried to get away, and I ended on the ground, someone is going to get shot if they keep coming...just saying...

The last guy is a justifiable shooting as he pulled a handgun on him when he was shot, so that is easy to show defense. It kind of helps Kyle that the handgun later said on camera he wishes he pulled his gun faster to kill him....

Lastly, I wonder who was the person who shot the gun in the air first that kind of plays into all of this somewhat. I have also read that one of the bullets that hit the second guy was in the back, so what would happen if that bullet turned out to be from a hand gun....

edit on 31-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
He was outside, with a gun, after curfew, in a town he didn't live in.
Sounds pre-meditated to me.
He's no 'Kid'.
He's a killer.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: markojo
He's no 'Kid'.
He's a killer.

Yes he was, shouldn't of been there. But, since local govts have completely sh#t the bed, and are allowing this bullsh$t to carry on. It's very obviously up to regular citizens to protect their homes/businesses/towns.

I think the kid was "trying' to do something positive.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

He's no 'Kid'.
He's a killer.

If the first guy didn't did attack him and try and take his gun do you think he would have still shot people? The first guy is kind of the key here that started the whole domino effect. A prior felon looking to kick ass and he picked Kyle as that person. In the videos I don't see Kyle as the aggressor and he kept trying to move away, get away.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

www.jsonline.com... nsin-17-year-old/5656907002/

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He's no 'Kid'.
He's a killer.

If the first guy didn't did attack him and try and take his gun do you think he would have still shot people? The first guy is kind of the key here that started the whole domino effect. A prior felon looking to kick ass and he picked Kyle as that person. In the videos I don't see Kyle as the aggressor and he kept trying to move away, get away.

He has a bigger problem an eyewitness claims he threatened him right before the shooting.

www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/wisconsin/2020/08/30/witnesses-detail-kenosha-shooting-seeing-kyle-rittenhouse-protest-jacob-blake-wisconsin-17-year -old/5656907002/

edit on 8/31/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He's no 'Kid'.
He's a killer.

He has a bigger problem an eyewitness claims he threatened him right before the shooting.

www.jsonline.com... -protest-jacob-blake-wisconsin-17-year-old/5656907002/

Broken link

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join