It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Ha ha ha.

STFU?

Tough guy eh?
Yet another keyboard warrior.
Zzzzzzzzz..........

What on earth brought that response on?
Triggered?

Couldn't make it up.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Kids who clean graffiti and shoot sexual deviants and people with criminals histories out destroying property and assaulting people are usually considered a hero.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

shoot sexual deviants and people with criminals histories out destroying property and assaulting people are usually considered a hero.

A self appointed Judge, Jury and executioner then ?

You need help.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

shoot sexual deviants and people with criminals histories out destroying property and assaulting people are usually considered a hero.

You need help.

You have a mob of sexual deviants, violent criminals and drug addicts running through towns assaulting people who stand in their way.
Burning down busninsess.

What do you want to do, buy them coffee?

These are the people communities and parents dont want.
Their own parents dont want them

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Swinging full force a punch where one almost falls over to land the blow to the back of the head of a person is not what I'd call "breaking a fight up". The white shirt guy was throwing her around.

They all set about her, it's fairly obvious those men were held back at first by the girl who started the fight.

I'd call them pussies but I highly doubt they could take a pounding.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

You need help.

You have a mob of sexual deviants, violent criminals and drug addicts running through towns assaulting people who stand in their way.
Burning down busninsess.

So the weido Rittenhouse had mind reading ability that told him that the chap he murdered had a criminal past ?

You people get stranger by the day.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Lmao at that age people die from violence all too easily.

Especially when they hit people from behind like that so called man did.

I've seen people hospitalised, become paraplegic, put into comas and die from violence like that. We all have with social media. I've seen some of it in real life and I know it's very easy for things to go bad quick. Especially with young aggressive adults.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He's not a thug. He's not a hero.

He's a kid with a gun and a head full of lies and fantasies.

He's a victim of a messed up society.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I’m sure if you were in Kyles place you wouldn’t be here now to make such a stupid post.
And I’m also sure you’re in love with the pedo who attacked him. All three were felons
edit on 30-8-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You need help.

Burning down busninsess.

So the weido Rittenhouse had mind reading ability that told him that the chap he murdered had a criminal past ?

You people get stranger by the day.

Weirdos volunteer to clean graffiti and help the elderly defend their businesses?

He didn't have mind Reading ability , but the rioters shot all have history of violent and sexual abuse.
What a group.

One guy going after Kyle had a hand gun.

As we have seen multiple times on video anyone of any color who try and defend their business is murderer of assaulted.

So you have a group of sexual and violent criminals,.drugs addicts burning down buildings and assaulting people.

Anyone who stands up to this mob is a good guy

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok OOP, let's find some common ground. I say she has grounds for a weapon for defense, and should lay them all out if noone tried to break it up.

What say you?
edit on 8/30/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

He's not a thug. He's not a hero.

He's a kid with a gun and a head full of lies and fantasies.

He's a victim of a messed up society.

Well said.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Civil War is coming once again to America and we are watching it play out slowly in our city streets. When this “Malarkey” spills out into the country side you will start to see a major push back.

All of the rioters feel safe on the city streets where the cops won’t arrest you.
Wait until they come out and play in the woods with the country folk.

Oh it's coming and these 120 lb neu-males, trannies, and brainwashed females are in for a world of hurt.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Well doesn't this video show us that this thug has been lifted on a pedastool for all the wrong reasons.

This is the kind of character that becomes a worthless criminal the kind of character that goes out looking for trouble.

It's sad there are hundreds if not thousands of posts hailing young Kyle as a hero, so after viewing this has anyone changed their minds ?

I wish I could give you a million stars and flags for your post! Well said.
But no, you won’t change anyone’s minds on here, as most of them are an extreme right wing echo chamber. Most of the right are totally wrong, but you can’t tell them that because they’re brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Lol, you had to do it... Post your inane argument as a thread which you obviously didn't think through...

Here is what I wrote responding to your same argument in one of my threads...

First of all, could you show us where anyone praised the entire life and everything that Kyle has done?... You won't find it because no one did.

Not to mention the fact that the video is not sharp enough to know who that is. You must have supervision because I have better than 2020 and I still see the faces a bit fuzzy. There is a resemblance but that's it. As for the two in the vehicle calling one of those two arguing and fighting with the girls Kyle...heck, how many Kyles exist in the U.S.?...

Still, even though we can't hear what happened that was wrong of that kid punching a woman. He even punched her from behind which is worse. However, if you think any of us was cheering Kyle's entire life, and every action and decision he has ever made you are making the most idiotic, and moronic argument ever.

But hey, it seems that plenty of you "never-Trumpers" are having a marathon to see who says the most absurd, idiotic, and moronic arguments ever...

The truth is you have no real argument to speak of, and if we are to follow your line of reasoning then you are defending battery against women, you are defending domestic abuse, you are defending an adult sex offender having sex with a minor, you are defending a convicted felon armed with a gun and admitting he wants to murder a teenager. Heck, you are even defending the murder of people because they disagree with YOUR point of view...

And let's not forget... every single one of these CRIMINALS and their actions is what YOU idolize and what you are looking forward into becoming... If we follow your line of reasoning... Which is absurd...

edit on 30-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Ok OOP, let's find some common ground. I say she has grounds for a weapon for defense, and should lay them all out if noone tried to break it up.

What say you?

See? plenty of stupid, idiotic, and moronic arguments from "never-Trumpers." (never mind, I see now what your argument is. My response still goes for the real "never-Trumpers" making stupid argument.)

"Never-Trumpers" want to claim that a few teenagers arguing and starting a fistfight, even when it was wrong, equals to criminal adults attempting to murder a kid with a gun, a skateboard to the head while running at the kid at full speed and swinging the skateboard to the head of a teenager as hard as an adult can, and an adult criminal jumping and kicking a teenager in the head...

Are all "never-Trumpers" hard-core criminals?...

edit on 30-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I wish I could give you a million stars and flags for your post! Well said.
But no, you won’t change anyone’s minds on here, as most of them are an extreme right wing echo chamber. Most of the right are totally wrong, but you can’t tell them that because they’re brainwashed.

Yeaaah...because a fistfight among teenagers, even when wrong, equals to criminal adults attempting to murder a teenager with a gun to the head, an adult criminal attempting to kill a teenager with a skateboard to the head while running at full speed and swinging the skateboard to the head of the teenager, and it equals to an adult criminal jumping and kicking as hard as possible at a teenager in the head...

edit on 30-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Kids who clean graffiti and shoot sexual deviants and people with criminals histories out destroying property and assaulting people are usually considered a hero.

The video in the OP shows Kyle assualting a girl for no reason with several sucker punches?

If someone shoots him will they be hailed as a 'hero', do his past crimes negate his hero status or does the title only fit when the person fits an indivuals partisan views the same way judging people on past crimes does?
edit on 31-8-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You should have read the whole thread before writing this reply, if you read it, you will notice that it later turned out that it wasn't the white shirt, but black shirt. Bastion posted a link to a collage of pictures that I reposted.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join