It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

They wont, doesn't fit their narrative, these dumbasses believe in their own personal truths.

facts and logic are from a bygone era.

Truth > Facts--Jobama Obiden

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Gnawledge

So everyone who isn't killed is evil then?

Just trying to understand your position here.

TheRedneck

No. My position is that the treatment is unequal in the extreme.

George Floyd was killed, Baker shot 7 times and paralyzed. Kyle was yelled at.

It’s super simple. You fear your own racism so much that you see it where it isn’t.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Anymore idiots out here?

You raaaaang?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Anymore idiots out here?

You raaaaang?

Hello fellow Idiot!

^__^

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I was responding to the claim that was made that the weapon was legal. I then stated the charge. I was then told that the charge would be dropped because they would bring in new evidence I responded by stating the only way it would be dropped as the member claimed would be if he was suddenly over 18.

I was stating the terminology used by the other member. You may want to take that up with them.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Then I agree.

George Floyd was high on a Fentanyl overdose and actively resisting arrest (not that such absolves his killer in any way).
Baker was actively resisting arrest after assaulting a woman and reached into his car for an unknown object.
Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked by rioters for not being a rioter.

Er, Kyle was physically assaulted in an unruly mob, knocked to the ground while retreating, a man tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard, another man pointed a pistol at him... lying does not behoove you. Especially when it is all captured on video.

Had Kyle not had a gun and used it in self-defense, he would have been another statistic. Put me in that situation and you'll see more lead flying than what Kyle let loose. I actually admire his restraint.

What I don't admire is you using dishonesty to actively oppose the one good thing that could have come from George Floyd's death: police reform. You are why the cops involved will walk free. You are the one trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Please just

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I was responding to the claim that was made that the weapon was legal. I then stated the charge. I was then told that the charge would be dropped because they would bring in new evidence I responded by stating the only way it would be dropped as the member claimed would be if he was suddenly over 18.

No. The person you replied to stated that all potential charges are initially pressed, then dropped when the case goes to court based on information obtained during an investigation. Such information is usually in the form of a lack of evidence to prosecute, not on evidence showing innocence. Kyle Rittenhouse is already innocent until a jury finds him guilty of a specific violation of law. There is no need to prove innocence, only a lack of evidence to convict.

And charges still are not convictions.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

TheRedneck

George Floyd was killed...by fentanyl overdose

Baker shot 7 times and paralyzed...for resisting arrest, brandishing a weapon at officers, and reaching into a concealed area

Kyle Rittenhouse...defended himself against mob attackers every step of the way and subsequently surrendered himself to the police.

Take notice of the bold text please. That may clarify many things for you.

It's unknown how Floyd died. The 8 minute knee probably played a big factor though.

It's unknown if a weapon was brandished by Baker. Just said there was a knife.

Kyle shot 3 people, killed 2, walked right by police and drove home. Then turned himself in.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

TheRedneck

It’s super simple. You fear your own racism so much that you see it where it isn’t.

It's all so clear now.

link   

TheRedneck

Baker shot 7 times and paralyzed...for resisting arrest, brandishing a weapon at officers, and reaching into a concealed area

Kyle Rittenhouse...defended himself against mob attackers every step of the way and subsequently surrendered himself to the police.

It's unknown how Floyd died. The 8 minute knee probably played a big factor though.

Kyle shot 3 people, killed 2, walked right by police and drove home. Then turned himself in.

Would you rather they killed Kyle, could you then sleep well at night?

Cause you got me like EH.

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Maybe tone down the sarcasm a notch for people who don’t know your “posting history”. I missed it completely, as you’ve noticed.

Especially when the pages are advancing so fast it’s hard to keep up.

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I'm in total agreement with you there, ats has been corrupted by rightwingnuts, as I have previously mentioned I won't going to another site, once this site goes dark my internet presence will cease.

We call it the walk away movement. After 4 - 5 years of nonstop retarded posts by you and your buddies here, you have convinced the rest of ATS to switch sides, myself included.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

a reply to: ColoradoJens

I'm in total agreement with you there, ats has been corrupted by rightwingnuts, as I have previously mentioned I won't going to another site, once this site goes dark my internet presence will cease.

We call it the walk away movement. After 4 - 5 years of nonstop retarded posts by you and your buddies here, you have convinced the rest of ATS to switch sides, myself included.

💯

Yeah I think we all got fed up with the inane ideology, so here we are.

Nothing about me changed, you fools just went bat#.

I ain't got time for that.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Then I agree.

George Floyd was high on a Fentanyl overdose and actively resisting arrest (not that such absolves his killer in any way).
Baker was actively resisting arrest after assaulting a woman and reached into his car for an unknown object.

Er, Kyle was physically assaulted in an unruly mob, knocked to the ground while retreating, a man tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard, another man pointed a pistol at him... lying does not behoove you. Especially when it is all captured on video.

Had Kyle not had a gun and used it in self-defense, he would have been another statistic. Put me in that situation and you'll see more lead flying than what Kyle let loose. I actually admire his restraint.

What I don't admire is you using dishonesty to actively oppose the one good thing that could have come from George Floyd's death: police reform. You are why the cops involved will walk free. You are the one trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Please just

TheRedneck

I will but, first, why was Kyle in Kenosha anyway? With a rifle? As a 17 year old. To defend property? It's all about as f'ed up as it can get in this country right now. It isn't just Kyle, I know.

As they say in Canada, peace oot!

link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Lysergic

Maybe tone down the sarcasm a notch for people who don’t know your “posting history”. I missed it completely, as you’ve noticed.

Especially when the pages are advancing so fast it’s hard to keep up.

I do me bro, I don't worry about others.

All I can offer is, sorry if you are offended.

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Of kids derping out in a parking lot? Never been a kid, have you?

I have been a kid, can't say I ever took a loaded weapon to a protest to counter protest then shoot people dead.

Guess you missed the part of the video where he was being tag-teamed and had a handgun pointed at him. Or do you just not want to acknowledge certain facts that, you know, paint a different picture...as it were.

You're missing the point, he was there to cause trouble.

He found trouble, what a shocker right.

How you can defend that behaviour is interesting, I thought you had some morals, my mistake.

People looking for trouble don't volunteer to scrub graffiti off buildings, his only crime was carrying as a minor everything else is self defense.

Oh so that rifle was in fact a graphiti scrubber, good to know.

Well it definitely scrubbed some grime off the planet...

link   

TheRedneck

Would you rather they killed Kyle, could you then sleep well at night?

Cause you got me like EH.

I'd rather no one was killed. EH?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Then I agree.

Please just

TheRedneck

I will but, first, why was Kyle in Kenosha anyway? With a rifle? As a 17 year old. To defend property? It's all about as f'ed up as it can get in this country right now. It isn't just Kyle, I know.

As they say in Canada, peace oot!

What does it even matter, the real question is why did they attack him and not expect resistance.

Don't wanna die, don't play the warriors game.

Stay home in your safe space, it's pretty #ing simple.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join