It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
2 separate incidents huh.

Forking hypocrisy, how many threads bring up past lives of murder victims at the hands of cops?

Or is this different to bring up what they did and judge their characters?

Mentalists, pathetic.

This country will collapse. Been saying.

It's their life to live in the gutter you bigot.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Lulz white savior alert

Woop woop

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

My broseph you missed the fiesta.

Best joke goes to Muninn though

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

An underage thug shot protesters across state lines...

Wow, that was one hell of a long shot, must be a world record.

edit on 30-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Oh.You.... Sillyolme again

------

BLM is destroying the Black Community to the point I wonder if thats their REAL Goal.... At least of the Paymasters

I live in Flint...Dems are useless here
I grew up in Saginaw at the height of their Crime Rate our Mayor was a black Dem who was called Ham.

She rode around in a Cadillac and wore Furs all while doing nothing for the Community. People say she kept getting voted in...

She eventually got busted on Insurance Fraud.

I have lived outside these Areas which allow me to be able to compare. BLM is going to ruining these towns further. Kyle is actually doing the Black Community a favor too.

There is No Place for Thugs On the Street in ANY community burning, looting or making threats against persons or Property unless one obeys.

Imagine YOU coming to Flint Right Now and making the residents here bow to hopenotfears perception of the world?

edit-- there are no cops you'd be dead.
edit on 30-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Tits
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Rittenhouse will walk free because it will be considered self defense. The gun was a friends and he was legally able to carry it.

More of the truth is coming out daily, but you won’t find it on the MSM.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

You mean they are going to let this Grand Wizard Dragon walk?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
2 separate incidents huh.

Forking hypocrisy, how many threads bring up past lives of murder victims at the hands of cops?

Or is this different to bring up what they did and judge their characters?

Mentalists, pathetic.

This country will collapse. Been saying.
😎

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You speak about the truth, but state he was legally able to carry the weapon. Have you not even looked at his charges? One of them is for possessing the weapon. If it was legal as you claim, that charge would not be included.

If whatever site you are on is giving you the truth you spouted , you may need to rethink your sources.
edit on 30-8-2020 by frogs453 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The claim that he was there “looking for trouble” isn’t supported by evidence.

He claimed in an interview that he was there to protect businesses and administer first aid to injured protesters. There is video of him helping protesters who had been hit by rubber bullets. There’s also video of him, minutes before he was attacked by the sex offender, offering first aid to protesters near the police line. Helping protesters doesn’t exactly scream “I’m here to start trouble”.

In the same interview, he was asked why he had a gun. He said because it was dangerous there, which it obviously was. At that point, rioters had already damaged or completely destroyed around 70 buildings. It was no longer a “peaceful protest”, if it ever was.

Earlier in the day, maybe the day before, there’s video of a guy in Kyle’s group explaining to protesters that they were are on their side. He told them he completely understood the anger, would understand if they focused their anger on govt buildings but told them to leave businesses alone.
Again, not exactly the stance you would expect one to take if they’re there to hurt protesters.

Before the incident that left the sex offender dead, the “protesters” set a dumpster on fire in front of the gas station and were attempting to push it toward the police line. One of the militia members put it out with a fire extinguisher. Needless to say, that pissed off the rioters.

At that point, the militia group moved. When Kyle went to catch up with them, the police wouldn’t allow him to pass. Realizing he’s been left alone, he mulls around back towards the gas station, offering several people first aid assistance on his way. It’s all on video.

He apparently ran into another guy with a rifle and posts up with him for a minute. It’s unclear if he knows the guy or is just looking for safety in numbers.

At this point, as far as I can find, he disappears from cameras for a few minutes, until he is seen being chased into the parking lot by the sex offender. It’s not clear what, if anything, caused the guy to chase him.

Some eyewitnesses claim Kyle extinguished another fire in the dumpster. It’s not clear if they are referring to the earlier dumpster fire or if it was re lit and Kyle put it out a second time. Either way, not a legitimate reason to attack him.

So, back on video, Kyle is being chased across the parking and has what appears to be a bottle in a plastic bag thrown at him.

Keep in mind, he’s retreating. He attempted to avoid conflict.

As the sex offender closes in, you see another guy fire a pistol in the air. It looks like this is what made Kyle turn around. As he does, the sex offender rushes him and makes an attempt to take his gun. That part is a little more difficult to make out in the video but the reporter who was standing right there confirms.

Only after he’s been chased, had a gun fired right behind him, and had his gun almost taken did he fire his gun.

After his 3 or 4 shots, you can hear what sound like several more pistol shots. Kyle doesn’t return fire. Instead, he attempts to jog to the police line, with a group, including a guy with a gun, chasing him.

He falls. A black male goes in to kick him in the head but slightly moves to the side as Kyle, now on his back, fires at him and misses. Then the guy with the skateboard moves in to hit him over the head. It doesn’t look like he fully connects but then (like a complete nut) he grabs the gun’s barrel and gets shot.

As that’s happening ANOTHER guy with a pistol (not the first one) has his hands up until he realizes Kyle’s gun is jammed. He lunges at him, pistol extending towards Kyle’s head, Kyle clears the jam and shoots him in the arm.

By the way, the guy with the pistol was ordered by the court to not possess a firearm due to a domestic assault plea.

At this point, more gunshots can be heard back up the street towards the gas station. He doesn’t return fire. He jogs toward the police line with his hands in the air.

Personally, I wouldn’t have been there, much less with a rifle, but it was his right to do so. Him exercising that right does not justify him being attacked.

In every instance, this kid retreated to escape danger. When he was unable to retreat any further, and his gun was almost taken, he defended himself. Manslaughter is a stretch, much less premeditated murder.

In his own words, on video, Kyle wanted to protect businesses and help protesters. Him carrying a gun to protect himself didn’t cause this shooting. Him being attacked by wannabe revolutionaries and common thugs did.

edit on 30-8-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Imagine the outrage if Kyle was a BLM activist and had done the same #. ATS would be filled with threads about BLM being terrorists and how they show their true face.
I don't agree much with Hillary but she hit the nail on the head when she called certain group of people deplorables.
Luckily this # show is ending soon

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

When you are arrested they put whatever charge they can on you and later a majority of it is dropped in court because of the information obtained since then.

My source is Rittenhouse’s lawyer, what’s your source? CNN?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

What would we say if a BLM member who was carrying a rifle was attacked and he defended himself?
Most of us would call it self defense, which it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
You dont know about the first guy he murdered for yelling at him? Wow. Start reading.

You mean the felon-dude who'd served 12 years of hard time? That guy who chased the kid down and cornered him? The guy who said he was gonna ??? Hahahahahaha ... he got shot in the frikkin' dome!!

Kyle, the Stupid idiot, will now lose his life over PROPERTY DAMAGE .

Fat lady ain't even approached the mic yet.

Good job MOM!!!

Right in-line with the left's narrative. Blame everyone except the people who were at fault. IOW, you ain't backed up anywhere near far enough in the timeline.

I only 'popped in' because I missed ya, CJ.

hopenotfeariswhatweneed: No star or flag for your OP. You suck. Stop picking on kids.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Is there any proof to your claim or are you just showing your prejudice?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Baby, ‘cause I'm a thug
All day, every day
Baby, ‘cause I'm a thug
Wouldn't change for the world

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Proof that I hate white people in general or?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Imagine the outrage if Kyle was a BLM activist and had done the same #. ATS would be filled with threads about BLM being terrorists and how they show their true face.
I don't agree much with Hillary but she hit the nail on the head when she called certain group of people deplorables.
Luckily this # show is ending soon

Imagine the outrage when kids die at BLM "peaceful protests"

oh wait there was no outrage when kids died at BLM "peaceful protests" I wonder why?

But let's be honest here. BLM has not painted a good picture for them self. They want to destroy america, ruin the lives of everyone, they are the biggest hypocrites on this planet at the moment. Especially when they try to intimidate and harass people who will not cheer them on.

edit on 30-8-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Proof that I hate white people in general or?

Nope, I’ve figured that out. Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
I think it’s pretty clear he was challenging you to back up your claim that Kyle is a white supremacist, which we know you can’t.

edit on 30-8-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join