It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a two bit thug.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well doesn't this video show us that this thug has been lifted on a pedastool for all the wrong reasons.

This is the kind of character that becomes a worthless criminal the kind of character that goes out looking for trouble.

It's sad there are hundreds if not thousands of posts hailing young Kyle as a hero, so after viewing this has anyone changed their minds ?
edit on 30-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
As the divide is perched upon each side. The wedge gets stronger. I've been here 15+ years lurking on ATS. Some now say the political talk is what ruined ATS, others the political talk has strengthened.. One thing I do know. That wedege is what keeps ATS alive.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

You should spend more quality time with your wife then.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
As the divide is perched upon each side. The wedge gets stronger. I've been here 15+ years lurking on ATS. Some now say the political talk is what ruined ATS, others the political talk has strengthened.. One thing I do know. That wedege is what keeps ATS alive.

You're not wrong, I suspect it's not going to last though.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I suspect, whichever side you lay on. You would rather have truth over Justice?a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I suspect, whichever side you lay on. You would rather have truth over Justice?a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What is the truth ?

Is Kyle a hero or a thug ?

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

anyone who thinks its sane to have a testosterone fueled 17 year old with an assualt rifle in a highly charged atmosphere needs to rethink gun safety, this kid was playing real life call of duty and thought he was allowed to shoot people, looks like he is quite the gentleman who also likes to punch young girls, imagine your daughter was asked out to prom night by this violent freak.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I would never force you to make that choice. Its all on you.a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

anyone who thinks its sane to have a testosterone fueled 17 year old with an assualt rifle in a highly charged atmosphere needs to rethink gun safety, this kid was playing real life call of duty and thought he was allowed to shoot people, looks like he is quite the gentleman who also likes to punch young girls, imagine your daughter was asked out to prom night by this violent freak.

Yep, my bet is he was empowered after beating up that girl with his mates and was up for more.

+16 more 
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Is Kyle a hero or a thug ?

Only sith deal in absolutes!

You are making a character attack with an unrelated video as evidence of wrongdoing by this person in another situation, at another time, and another set of circumstances.

Who do you think you're fooling exactly?

(Which one was Kyle Rittenhouse by the way in your supplied vid? I couldn't even tell. I'm not casting doubt on your vid, I just need it pointed it out because they all look like dopey kids to me.)

edit on 30-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I would never force you to make that choice. Its all on you.a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's a big cop out, c'mon don't be shy.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Were those questions meant for me?, a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Bull#, watch the video!

The small girl punched the one with the dark clothes and hair and it looks like the guy in the white shirt is jumping in between. Then it's all a gobbled up heap of juveniles punching each other.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Unrelated video, ffs how much evidence do you need.

It's called evidence, it paints a picture.

Are you trying to say you approve of this behaviour?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Bull#, watch the video!

The small girl punched the one with the dark clothes and hair and it looks like the guy in the white shirt is jumping in between. Then it's all a gobbled up heap of juveniles punching each other.

Yep troublemakers looking to cause trouble.

(post by ColoradoJens removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Reddit is your go-to for news?
🤣

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Oh so jumping in between a fight is now trouble making? I see where you come from...

If the guy in the video is Rittenhouse, he put the girl in an armlock and spun her away. That is de-escalation while the black clothed girl keeps punching on her, totally loosing her restrain.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Oh so jumping in between a fight is now trouble making? I see where you come from...

If the guy in the video is Rittenhouse, he put the girl in an armlock and spun her away. That is de-escalation while the black clothed girl keeps punching on her, totally loosing her restrain.

Its awesome when people defend mass murders.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join