It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM member says amids cheers from other Members: I am not sad that a fascist died tonight."

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: Spider879

So, you didn't watch the video of them chasing the kid, hitting him, knocking him to the ground? If you don't like Fox, then hit the mute button.

After he shot one guy ,what about that are you not getting.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

This thread is about a BLM member killing a Trump supporter in cold blood and there are no riots.
What are you talking about?

Trump supporters drive through crowd and pepper spray protesters in Portland – video

www.theguardian.com...

This is what I'm on about , call it a hostile confrontation if you want to and not a riot but stuff did pop off.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thursday 9.3.2020

The man who killed the Trump Supporter, was killed by Federal Law Enforcement tonight.

Officers on a federal fugitive task force seeking to arrest Michael Forest Reinoehl on a warrant in the deadly shooting Saturday night in downtown Portland after a pro-Trump rally shot and killed him in Lacey, Wash., as they tried to take him into custody, according to The New York Times.

Reinoehl was identified on social media within hours of the shooting that left Aaron “Jay” Danielson, 39, lying dead on Southwest Third Avenue from a gunshot wound to the chest.
Source: www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Keeping the pedal to the metal

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

This thread is about a BLM member killing a Trump supporter in cold blood and there are no riots.

Trump supporters drive through crowd and pepper spray protesters in Portland – video

www.theguardian.com...

This is what I'm on about , call it a hostile confrontation if you want to and not a riot but stuff did pop off.

Ok but you said it would be worse. I call that significantly tamer.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

The Trump supporter didn't deserved to lose his life, but the group he was attached to chemically attacked the demonstrators and plowing into to them with their vehicles, does put his death into context.

edit on 4-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

The Trump supporter didn't deserved to lose his life, but the group he was attached to chemically attacked the demonstrators and plowing into to them with their vehicles, does put his death into context.

You mean the Trump supporters were driving on the sidewalks?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
DB drives on sidewalks on his rascal scooter
a reply to: Chance321

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
DB drives on sidewalks on his rascal scooter
a reply to: Chance321

LOL!!!!! I'm almost afraid to ask, but does he have those spinner rims on it? lol.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

Keeping the pedal to the metal

That's 2 Antifa commanders in one week.

Two down 50 to go!

And DOJ-DHS is quickly "following the money" trail. The dogs are howling as they get closer to the source!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

www.theguardian.com...

You mean the Trump supporters were driving on the sidewalks?

Protest by definition is supposed to be obstructionist and disruptive in order to be effective, you don't agree ,??? then take it up with the Boston Massacre, whose protesters were shot down in the middle of the street, cuz they made the British and their Tory sellouts, uncomfortable.. something tells me you'd rather be on the other side wannabe safer .

edit on 4-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join